Rate Kurt Cobain (PSL)

So strong htn? He's 5'9.

That was a made up story

He has thin lips
That's average height. He still has many good features, he has good jaw, his face is overall lean, he has almond blue eyes, dark thick eyebrows which surprisingly rare in blonde people. He's Chadlite, plus he's Nichemaxxed Heavy Metal Rock Musician with Long Hair that doesn't show any sign of recession

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Most of his fan girls came after his fame. Most of the girls he dated were pretty ugly tbh
She's not Ugly lmao. I don't know what kind of delusional beauty standarts you have, I think beatiful by your logic means 9/10 Model, go touch some grass.

Just look She's Taller than him

• +1
View attachment 2581291 She's not Ugly lmao. I don't know what kind of delusional beauty standarts you have, I think beatiful by your logic means 9/10 Model, go touch some grass. View attachment 2581295
Just look She's Taller than him
Not Courtney love u fool I meant before he became famous during his bleach days for example

Also yes I did say Courtney love is taller than him

he is 175cm auto ltn

• +1
very gl. his face is very memorable, looks charismatic

a mogger

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, HitAndRun and Napoleon1800
Chadlite niche

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Napoleon1800
bro looks like an angel that descended to earth to observe and tries to blend in amongst mere mortals but cannot due to mogging them to the closest asteroid belt and back, harmony colouring bones the man had it all. this is purely psl wise, leaving aside the fact he is a generation defining rock star who had and still has a level of fame most cannot even truly fathom, bringing his total smv to "if he wanted to create a harem of 1000 artsy stacies on the spot in every major town he visited on tour, he could have, effortlessly. if he wanted to add an entrance fee worth a small fortune, the broke stacies who couldnt pay would propably give away their kidney for a chance at sleeping with him and feel nothing but gratitude for it."

but yeah, totally a mtn/htn or even ltn autocapped by average height. some of you mf's man, you really just escaped out the special ed bus and society just went along

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cutecel2001, GuyFromSingapore, It'snotover and 1 other person
bro looks like an angel that descended to earth to observe and tries to blend in amongst mere mortals but cannot due to mogging them to the closest asteroid belt and back, harmony colouring bones the man had it all. this is purely psl wise, leaving aside the fact he is a generation defining rock star who had and still has a level of fame most cannot even truly fathom, bringing his total smv to "if he wanted to create a harem of 1000 artsy stacies on the spot in every major town he visited on tour, he could have, effortlessly. if he wanted to add an entrance fee worth a small fortune, the broke stacies who couldnt pay would propably give away their kidney for a chance at sleeping with him and feel nothing but gratitude for it."

but yeah, totally a mtn/htn or even ltn autocapped by average height. some of you mf's man, you really just escaped out the special ed bus and society just went along
Just accept it bro he's 5'9 ltn I heightmog him to death its over for cobaincels

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, roping3264, Son of gigachad and 1 other person
Just accept it bro he's 5'9 ltn I heightmog him to death its over for cobaincels
i will assume due to liking my comment and also him being your pfp that u are saying that ironically, and will therefore not inform neither the people in charge of the special ed bus nor the PSL police for cybercrimes

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Napoleon1800
i will assume due to liking my comment and also him being your pfp that u are saying that ironically, and will therefore not inform neither the people in charge of the special ed bus nor the PSL police for cybercrimes
No man I'm 100% serious it's over cobain I mog him to oblivion he blew his brains out after he had a dream of me mogging him to oblivion and back

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and It'snotover
Easily Chadlite.

• +1
Is there a way to straighten curly hair without it looking absolutely dogshit?
Depends how curly it is. If your hair is super curly you won't meaningfully change its shape without extreme heat (which is damaging). Look into keratin treatments.

• +1
  • +1
That's average height. He still has many good features, he has good jaw, his face is overall lean, he has almond blue eyes, dark thick eyebrows which surprisingly rare in blonde people. He's Chadlite, plus he's Nichemaxxed Heavy Metal Rock Musician with Long Hair that doesn't show any sign of recession

Grunge you fucking retard, not Heavy Metal.

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and Napoleon1800
  • +1
Depends how curly it is. If your hair is super curly you won't meaningfully change its shape without extreme heat (which is damaging). Look into keratin treatments.
Mine is 3a. I always wanted it like 2a-2b

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
Eh most people only know rock and metal so sub genres aren't a big deal for most people
he would easily become a model if he weren't a manlet

• +1
low htn

• +1
he would easily become a model if he weren't a manlet
He probably saw models as stuck up tbh he was like very anti establishment though he definitely enjoyed the fame as much as he said he didnt

you as always underestimating to death, 5 PSL? are you crazy, he was adored for his looks and is to this day
He wasnt adored for his looks at all. He's just an idol for edgy kids

He's not my idol! He just makes good music he was a cringe feminist as well

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Yea he was never a sex school like elvis, 2pac and other other were

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
He is a chad, a Brazilian woman cucked on her Danish husband with Axl oldcell btw
Oldcel axl? Brutal. He probably has a bwc that has its own mini guitar

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
Htn but u mog tho

• +1
psl 5 disregarding height (5'9), psl 4,5 regarding height.
band + surfer aesthetic + famous + 4,5 psl = extremely high smv