kurt cobain was the ultimate beta

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity

I used to look up to him as a kid. I realized how much of a faggot he is. so lame holy shit. imagine blowing your brain whilst having a child. whilst having everything in life. muh the jews killed him muh he was mentally insane. idc. he’s a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Lokki and Shkreliii

I used to look up to him as a kid. I realized how much of a faggot he is. so lame holy shit. imagine blowing your brain whilst having a child. whilst having everything in life. muh the jews killed him muh he was mentally insane. idc. he’s a faggot.

Just killl yourslef bro :p just leave the gift of sentience

Just killl yourslef bro :p just leave the gift of sentience
people don’t realize how special we have it. how many million sperms died in the making of our creation. the masterful anatomy that houses our consciousness. consciousness that’s created all we know. fucking retards.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
people don’t realize how special we have it. how many million sperms died in the making of our creation. the masterful anatomy that houses our consciousness. consciousness that’s created all we know. fucking retards.
Let alone there being an earth, just conciousness alone is worth it...

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith
It doesn't really matter at all tho

It doesn't really matter at all tho
Exactly. I agreed with Cobain being a little faggot but he started tryna be deep and shit so I had to take my react back.

• JFL
Reactions: lilith and Saen
name 3 nirvana songs

• Woah
He probably had erectile dysfunction bruuutal

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Thom Yorke mogs anyways

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith and Alt Number 3
Heroin will do that, should have meth maxed tbh
even found out smoking cigarettes will do that.. life is harsh doing one cope will fuck your dick up ten fold. Were so finished man

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
even found out smoking cigarettes will do that.. life is harsh doing one cope will fuck your dick up ten fold. Were so finished man
Very low dose meth or medium dose phenidate gives harder errections

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
typical manlet

Lol. Look at how easily led he is.

• So Sad