Rate latest Salludon pics

Girls would ask for his of

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
green undertoes failo , mogs even so

• JFL
it’s unbelievable to me, if he got surgery then it’s unbelievable he got such amazing results, if he did mewing then it’s unbelievable mewing yielded these results
Yep that's the problem isn't it? the results either way are unbelievable. I am of the opinion he didn't get surgery but no point arguing that here.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Yep that's the problem isn't it? the results either way are unbelievable. I am of the opinion he didn't get surgery but no point arguing that here.
yeah me too, he’s a humble and devoted muslim (from the looks of it) living a normal life with a wife and kid(s)

the real question is why lie to an entire community for clout? he doesn’t seem like the bragger type anyways

i honestly do believe his results are from what he says :)

Just curious do lots of foids come to Pakistan thinking they can one day go back to this? My parents were like this but that was like back in the 70s..

Now they realise property abroad is a burden for children at home and if you throw money back at home it goes to waste (unless it grows in value of no fault of your own).

Agreed. Surgery or not it's insane. But which nigga gets surgery in Pakistan at 20/21. Not even rich kids in the West do. If Salludon was rich I think he would've travelled more. And so far he is always in Pakistan. Looks like he's above average, high tier middle class in Pakistan.
Not sure what you mean exactly, you mean do girls from the west/abroad go back to PK and think they can return to that lifestyle? i mean that's not happening once you've lived in the west all your life. Only boomers can go back because that's where they grew up and that is their real home that they've always considered to be.

• +1
yeah me too, he’s a humble and devoted muslim (from the looks of it) living a normal life with a wife and kid(s)

the real question is why lie to an entire community for clout? he doesn’t seem like the bragger type anyways

i honestly do believe his results are from what he says :)
I am a little salty that he didn't put any effort into proving that his results are from what he claim. If it was proven, that would be something huh? to completely change your face like that with mewing/chewing/chin tucks/etc, It would change looksmaxxing completely

• +1
I am a little salty that he didn't put any effort into proving that his results are from what he claim. If it was proven, that would be something huh? to completely change your face like that with mewing/chewing/chin tucks/etc, It would change looksmaxxing completely
i understand, if you mean there aren’t enough before and after pictures then i can understand his reasoning for that

whenever i get results, my before and after pictures aren’t very consistent and have different lightings and angles, because i never expect the thing i do to work

however, if you’re talking about what he specifically did, i agree, he mentions bonesmashing or chin tucks and mewing but doesn’t go into detail at all

he hardly look ethnic

i understand, if you mean there aren’t enough before and after pictures then i can understand his reasoning for that

whenever i get results, my before and after pictures aren’t very consistent and have different lightings and angles, because i never expect the thing i do to work

however, if you’re talking about what he specifically did, i agree, he mentions bonesmashing or chin tucks and mewing but doesn’t go into detail at all
It's not so much that there aren't enough pictures, it's th at to prove such a thing is very difficult in itself. Only thing would be xrays to prove there's no implant/filler in his jaw. But he didn't consider it worthwhile i guess, i understand but it would have been nice to have confirmation. He goes into some detail on his reddit account if you look to his older posts but overall still quite vague. Being vague will obviously arouse suspicion in people, that is only natural. The mystery of Salludon will never be resolved but i think 95% of people are at the conclusion that he got surgery.
One thing to note - His dedication/effort in doing these activities is something that 99% of people who tried to copy him did not do. Going to the absolute limit when it comes to mewing/chewing/etc for years is very difficult. And learning how to do it properly is another thing 99% of people don't do. I'm too old now but if i was same age he was when he started i would do the ssame routine, i was too busy being a retard playing games 8 years ago and he was mewing/chewing and look how he turned out.

Last edited:
  • +1
body double, everyone knows he drowned

he hardly look ethnic
Oh fucking hell are you @normie_joe alt or something? You gonna claim he's white-adjacent coz he's lighter than majority of pakis?

Its impressive how much he managed to improve his looks. Although disappointing that he doesn't give any info and just saying mewing did everything.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and SecularIslamist
There was no great ascension, he just lost weight.

Very GL but he should maybe phenomaxx? He still has room to improve tbh but he mogs me so whatever

Better looking that O'Pry what can i say.

Who understands what women like at this point

• Woah
Better looking that O'Pry what can i say.

Who understands what women like at this point
Really? I think when you're at the level of O'pry or Salludon subjectivity comes into play. Every man, woman and dog knows they mog 99.9% of men.

I'll reply to disc later akh

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator