I rate perfect

Good looking but not his best pic

Looking good

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
alright alright alright

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and fobos
His acting was phenomenal in True Detective. And saying he has no sex appeal.... lol

giphy.gif

They have appeal for a cuck face? Over for him only status halo him. Long midface + bug eyes + cuck lips + bad bones. He have no sex appeal.
AHAHAHAHAHAH jfl at this virgin cuck who's never left his house, guy has actual sex appeal, JFL if you think this guy here has no sex appeal
>Long midface 185cm
>1.91 FWHR
Pick one you autist, you should rope after this comment because your brain just got emptied.

Mamaqq

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 6400, dogtown and 1 other person
He is old and looks like a cuck wrinkly. Also i mog him hard. His biggest problem is lack of sex appeal due to cuck face, maybe his smile ruins it even more i don't know. Also his hearline is starting to receed. It will be over for him completely in a couple of years.
keep coping thinking girls wont fuck a guy with his height and humour even at that age. if you left your house often you'd know

Yes because i was given time to think and read about this topic to understand it on a deeper level then most.
yeah you're so smart that you cant find a way to get laid, if incels are this smart why cant they trick a foid into fucking them? BECUASE they're dumb as fuck, reading and observing shit online =/= real life situations , reading incel studies =/= real life

I don't think he's all that.

Matthew-Mcconaughey.jpg
Matthew-McConaughey-Oscar-2018-Bulgari-Octo-Roma-Edelstahl.jpg

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and future chadlite
didnt know we have sane people here
When people on forums think this guy is a cuck

And that Taylor Hill is a 7/10 max, you know something's wrong

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
@future chadlite Also he even looks bad in the pic on his avatar which is a better pic. Over for this guy without status.
watch him in motion while he talks with people lol... jfl @ calling him below average

i guess you‘ve been watching too many photoshopped male model pictures

View attachment 17096
You halo him due to his status. Everyone subconciously halo him due to fame and status. He is nothing if he was a regular person he would be seen as a regular person walking outside, nobody will turn their heads for him. Nobody will find him attractive and he is destined to betabux. Halo effect is subconcious and you don't even realise that you are biased. Guy looks like someone's grandpa it's over. Total cuck 0 sex appeal face and below avg.

normal person

Photoshopped and angle frauded, it's over look at his face from the front looks like a cuck.
the only cuck here is you
it's from a movie scene you dumb rat

Not from movie scene it's 1 frame taken from IRL situation and he got taped so it's over. He even got makeup before the meeting and looksmaxxed still he is cuck face.
View attachment 17120
Look at this and tell me he has sex appeal and that he is above avg? Go ahead.
only cuck face is you boyo

His side profile is shit. Recessed maxilla and subhuman nose.

Below avg/avg.

typical texan chad

Matt's eyes look cucky so his potential is diminished. If he had hunter eyes he'd be very attractive