Rate me 100% unfrauded

Yeah. That's pretty fair. I don't think your NCT was ever a big failo. At least, not bad enough to warrant expensive and risky surgeries.

I was just wondering what your thoughts were on just how quickly plastic surgery has progressed. Like I thought I would never see routine cosmetic OBOs for at least 20-30 years. But it seems like it will become about as common and invasive as bimax. Still difficult but this a previously unfixable harmony-destroying failo is becoming fixable in the same way recessed jaws are.

I haven't quite kept track with it.

Do you wanna show me some success stories with OBO of recent.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
  • +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart

The thing it still a pretty new procedure. Conventional OBOs expose the brain but RSM designed a new osteotomy with custom plates and 3D planning to get around that. I haven't seen any before and afters yet but I did see a post-surgical 3D model where the IPD was widened quite a bit. I don't think simply increasing IPD is enough for many cases as you would have to increase your PFL so that your eyes don't appear too wideset. I am guessing it will be combined with a tri-pod osteotomy to fix this problem.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
View attachment 2911296

Microneedling under my eye has built up collagen and neutralised the slight NCT. So I really don't need it.

My eye-area has always been my strength.

I've also had multiple bone-grafts and the tooth replaced. So the bone that had been lost has been replenished.

Honestly I don't need anything other than perhaps jaw implants and veneers without scraping. I'll look into both in the future. Veneers without scraping more than likely later this year.

I'm too settled in a LTR and career. Don't wish to try any stunts with a level of 'Chad' attractiveness I will never attain.

We all know it takes something quite special to be Chad as someone with an Indian/Pakistani pheno. I can't be mad. I drew the long-straw all things considered. I have the Chad hair gene, quite good-area and solid facial averageness with a good chin. My jaw is rounded but find my an Indian/Pakistani's that isn't lol. I will never bald or recede in hairline.
Did you do your microneedling under your eyes with a dermaroller at home?

I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of becoming a chad in your lifetime. I certainly haven't. Society is becoming more and more blackpilled and I am guessing a lot of money is going to be flowing into the plastic surgery industry. Truth is, there is a fuckton of low hanging fruit when it comes to improving many procedures. I gotta feeling the whole landscape will look very different in 20 years.

The thing it still a pretty new procedure. Conventional OBOs expose the brain but RSM designed a new osteotomy with custom plates and 3D planning to get around that. I haven't seen any before and afters yet but I did see a post-surgical 3D model where the IPD was widened quite a bit. I don't think simply increasing IPD is enough for many cases as you would have to increase your PFL so that your eyes don't appear too wideset. I am guessing it will be combined with a tri-pod osteotomy to fix this problem.

My PFLs very good, but my IPD slightly narrow-set, so I would be a perfect candidate for a success story, but fuck splitting my face in half. Even if it was quite narrow-set and not slightly, I would never do it.

• +1
My PFLs very good, but my IPD slightly narrow-set, so I would be a perfect candidate for a success story, but fuck splitting my face in half. Even if it was quite narrow-set and not slightly, I would never do it.
Yeah. Even the modified version is about as invasive as bimax. And quite expensive too. Like 30k.

But what if there was a procedure that would turn you into a 6'2" gigachad overnight and it was around as invasisve as say getting cheek and jaw implants? I would def get it/

• +1
Chad to Milfs

Chad to girls with extreme dad fetishes

• +1
Reactions: ketamin
I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of becoming a chad in your lifetime. I certainly haven't. Society is becoming more and more blackpilled and I am guessing a lot of money is going to be flowing into the plastic surgery industry. Truth is, there is a fuckton of low hanging fruit when it comes to improving many procedures. I gotta feeling the whole landscape will look very different in 20 years.

This kid has potential of Chadpreet with one or two surgeries. I would risk it if I were him, but yeah.

4087827 IMG 20240320 212115

• +1
This kid has potential of Chadpreet with one or two surgeries. I would risk it if I were him, but yeah.

View attachment 2911364
Nah I doubt it. Maybe if he had much better bones and eye area but had a huge nose and dumbo ears. I can't see any surgery that would benefit him.

Nah I doubt it. Maybe if he had much better bones and eye area but had a huge nose and dumbo ears. I can't see any surgery that would benefit him.

So I have a better base for Chadpreet? What do I need? Lol.

3766767 71528252

• +1
hate seeing people who can obviously get girls if they werent autistic on this forum

Yeah but to call him Chadlite is a bit OTT.

He's got learning difficulties and suffers from aspergers disorder.

Yeah but to call him Chadlite is a bit OTT.

He's got learning difficulties and suffers from aspergers disorder.
yeah his eye area and lips are pretty shit hes probably like mid htn realistically

But what if there was a procedure that would turn you into a 6'2" gigachad overnight and it was around as invasisve as say getting cheek and jaw implants? I would def get it/

Absolutely.

So I have a better base for Chadpreet? What do I need? Lol.

View attachment 2911382
Honestly, OBO would boost you quite a bit but it's too risky. Besides that, I really don't know. Chances are, it will be through procedures that don't currently exist. They would either make small adjustments so that your ratios fit your current pheno better or change your pheno entirely. It's future tech more or less.

• +1
Weak Htn with shit appeal

• So Sad
Okay so what I need to do prove that I have no recession? Im open to kill my cope.
post your side profile unfrauded and your teeth from all angles, do a 180 degrees video or something if u want, but I need to see the teeth completely. The gums should also be visible.

If ur teeth are straight u'll still be a class3cel but I'll know you're orthodontically compensated, there's almost no way you don't have a skeletal discrepancy, I'd find it hard to believe in your case.

He just wants to propose the @BlackpillRemedy to your situation even if a bluepilled one would work perfectly fine.
There are no good blue pilled solutions to class 3 malocclusionceldom, it's over for his cope.

Well, maybe paranasal implants can disguise it, but bimax mogs

OBO for close-set eyes is unnecessary 99% of the time tbh.
Close-set eyes are a masculine feature, wide set eyes are feminine and a death sentence if they're excessively wide set

• JFL
Alright thans bruv. You think it can help with hollow under eye and nct?

If you got your NCT because of weakening of soft muscle tissue underneath the eye, then yeah. If you got your NCT just because your face is like that and it's a product of your genetics, then no.

I got my NCT due to age.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Close-set eyes are a masculine feature, wide set eyes are feminine and a death sentence if they're excessively wide set

So what, ok wait, lol. So then explain why close-set eyes look cute on a girl, but wide-set don't?

Jason Momoa?

Weak Htn with shit appeal
iS THERE way to improve my appeal? Im struggling with appeal and svm. I only appeal ethnic mostly.

iS THERE way to improve my appeal? Im struggling with appeal and svm. I only appeal ethnic mostly.
I don’t know bro, you’re ethnic with zero female gaze features

• +1
post your side profile unfrauded and your teeth from all angles, do a 180 degrees video or something if u want, but I need to see the teeth completely. The gums should also be visible.

If ur teeth are straight u'll still be a class3cel but I'll know you're orthodontically compensated, there's almost no way you don't have a skeletal discrepancy, I'd find it hard to believe in your case.

There are no good blue pilled solutions to class 3 malocclusionceldom, it's over for his cope.

Well, maybe paranasal implants can disguise it, but bimax mogs

Recession here i come

Attachments

• 12B44B4B-965A-4EF5-B6A8-35A2F19F715D.jpeg
    12B44B4B-965A-4EF5-B6A8-35A2F19F715D.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 665E70EB-2825-4A27-B597-9F31E3B924A1.jpeg
    665E70EB-2825-4A27-B597-9F31E3B924A1.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
There is something wrong with ur face idk what. With squinting u look htn. But without it ur face looks mtn as fuck.

There is something wrong with ur face idk what. With squinting u look htn. But without it ur face looks mtn as fuck.
No squinting in that video. I was playing with my eyes bit. I dont wanna do aspie stare

No squinting in that video. I was playing with my eyes bit. I dont wanna do aspie stare
I don't think it's only the nose that's making u ugly. U have decent jaw. But the neck doesn't match up and you have 0 muscle mass. It just doesn't match up ur face. U have a big long skull. U should roid tbf. Only then u can workout this flaw. The nose isn't ur biggest issue. It's ur neck and skeletal frame.

I don't think it's only the nose that's making u ugly. U have decent jaw. But the neck doesn't match up and you have 0 muscle mass. It just doesn't match up ur face. U have a big long skull. U should roid tbf. Only then u can workout this flaw. The nose isn't ur biggest issue. It's ur neck and skeletal frame.
Ur skin also seems to have some spots here and there.

My neck is actually pretty sizable but im putting my head forward which make it invisible.. but My head and neck are too big for my skinny body. Thats why its looks off. In that sense u are right.

yeah his eye area and lips are pretty shit hes probably like mid htn realistically
What make my eye area shit? It looks decent in some selfies. Is its lack of eyelashes??

Recession here i come
BRUTAL, You have class 3 malocclusion AND an open bite.

How do you even chew?

There's no room to cope with those teeth, man.

There is something wrong with ur face idk what.

4124165 665E70EB 2825 4A27 B597 9F31E3B924A1
4124164 12B44B4B 965A 4EF5 B6A8 35A2F19F715D

There's your answer. Huge class 3 malocclusion with an open bite. It truly never began for him.
So what, ok wait, lol. So then explain why close-set eyes look cute on a girl, but wide-set don't?

Jason Momoa?
Get OBO if u want it, and make sure to post the after.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, russiancelreturns and Pakicel

How do you even chew?

View attachment 2911492View attachment 2911494
There's your answer. Huge class 3 malocclusion with an open bite. It truly never began for him.

Also lol this wwhat 3 class looks like. My low teeth are aligned with my top teeth. .

I don't know whether you are trying to be cool, or really have reading comprehension problems.

But it seems fitting with this autistic shit-hole.

@Pakicel don't tag me in these autistiic rate-me threads again pls brother.

• +1

How do you even chew?

Isn't that a class I not a class III? In either case, he would need bimax with orthodontics.

@negativetiltedheart I wouldn't ignore this unless you are forcing your bite to look like that. Go consult with a good orthodontist and a maxillofacial surgeon. Safi and Pagnoni offer free consults if you don't want to spend money.

How do you even chew?

Cry for robust med mogger. Underbite = infinity T in puberty

• +1