Rate me (16 y.o, BMI 25,8 skinny fat with 23 F%, 6’3)

D

Deleted member 53983

Iron
72A24B72 AA5B 46CB 839D C9F6EB0E8479

67C32CA0 4DFC 4AA7 A8AE D997C6F82F1F

pls don’t rate my hairstyle and things i can change fast like style etc. Normies rated me from 7 to 8,5 and hot. Some say that i can ascend after losing weight to 9/10. Just mathematically my face have almost perfect features but i f@cked up them with fat and bad hormones. Ty for your advices

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I have slavic Finnish pheno and my mother was a model, father can be considered HTN or even chadlite

You still developing

3.5/10
poor skin, poor bones, poor eyes

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah, ARCelM, HitAndRun and 3 others
View attachment 2644102
View attachment 2644105
pls don’t rate my hairstyle and things i can change fast like style etc. Normies rated me from 7 to 8,5 and hot. Some say that i can ascend after losing weight to 9/10. Just mathematically my face have almost perfect features but i f@cked up them with fat and bad hormones. Ty for your advices
How are skinnyfat at that weight?
I'd say high LTN to low MTN at best.

3.5/10
poor skin, poor bones, poor eyes
I don’t think i have bad bones cuz even doctors say my jaw is wide and big, and having buccal fat = no bones, same with skin, puberty fucked it up

How are skinnyfat at that weight?
I'd say high LTN to low MTN at best.
I’m 95 kgs at 192 cm. I had muscles but started fasting and rotting in basement so they disappeared. Now im like this -
5622404A 6626 484F BA5B 0719AD5B7637

high ltn jawfillers could help and get leaner you fat cunt

high ltn jawfillers could help and get leaner you fat cunt
Can agree with getting lean and that I’m fat ASF, but i don't see a reason to do jawfillers before i lost weight or at least 20 y.o. It’s just crazy how normies rate me high and in reality im ltn) cope world

Can agree with getting lean and that I’m fat ASF, but i don't see a reason to do jawfillers before i lost weight or at least 20 y.o. It’s just crazy how normies rate me high and in reality im ltn) cope world
“Normies” as in ugly cunts right? Most ugly normies when they see someone that isn’t subhuman they immediately think they are good looking, to be honest most of this world is ugly as fuck and need to ascend

“Normies” as in ugly cunts right? Most ugly normies when they see someone that isn’t subhuman they immediately think they are good looking, to be honest most of this world is ugly as fuck and need to ascend
I just don’t know if high ltn is bad when ur fat and young like me, which rating you can predict when i go 10%? But also I don’t agree with some ratings on this site cuz some guys who can pull girls got ltn-mtn ratings all the time, rarely above

Darker hair (brown) tbh blonde isnt your colour
Tan
Gymmax
Clear skin
Fashionable haircut

These will boost your appeal
Am i locked on mtn-htn? Or it’s impossible to say due to my age and weight?

I just don’t know if high ltn is bad when ur fat and young like me, which rating you can predict when i go 10%? But also I don’t agree with some ratings on this site cuz some guys who can pull girls got ltn-mtn ratings all the time, rarely above
Ltn and mtns can still pull, those girls are probably ltb to be honest, you will be mtn at best after leaning down, you have a weak eye area which is crucial

Am i locked on mtn-htn? Or it’s impossible to say due to my age and weight?
Focus on reaching Mtn you are barely Ltn talking bout being a Htn

Htns look like this
IMG 0506

IMG 0507

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, HitAndRun, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
Ltn and mtns can still pull, those girls are probably ltb to be honest, you will be mtn at best after leaning down, you have a weak eye area which is crucial
agree about eyes, but objectively it’s not that crucial if your eyes are not out of orbits like fish. Some people say that i look like Evan Peters but with high bf lol

• JFL
Reactions: hungryplayground175
agree about eyes, but objectively it’s not that crucial if your eyes are not out of orbits like fish. Some people say that i look like Evan Peters but with high bf lol
Yeah they are retarded just reach mtn bud lean down that’s probably one big falio

your features may be perfect in the shit wreaked slums of Mumbai.

Firstly your eye area is bad, your jaw is weak not “wide and big” and your cheekbones are just cheekbones, nothing special.

Overall your face has low potential, You just don’t have the bones and nothing can fix that

Htns look like this
View attachment 2644153
View attachment 2644154

Htns look like this
View attachment 2644153
View attachment 2644154
If they were 20%+ bf they would also be considered ltn at best, i think leanmaxxing and taking care of my skin can ascend me pretty good cuz I’m insecure only about my eyes, hair and weight, and 2 out of 3 is fully fixable. Also i have braces rn and me lower third is so fucked up, but fixable

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
If they were 20%+ bf they would also be considered ltn at best, i think leanmaxxing and taking care of my skin can ascend me pretty good cuz I’m insecure only about my eyes, hair and weight, and 2 out of 3 is fully fixable. Also i have braces rn and me lower third is so fucked up, but fixable
Severe cope. Over

These guys still brutally mog you at 30% bodyfat, face is law

Average tiktokcel coping with bodyfat😂😂

Severe cope. Over

“I will be chadlite at least once I lose weight bro”

• +1
You're not getting good sleep

“I will be chadlite at least once I lose weight bro”
Its literally finished for these tiktokcels, theyre gonna rope when they reach sub 15% and look even more subhuman thinking they will be moggers

Severe cope. Over

Bro i can agree that my eyes are bad, but how do you now that I’m boneless when im fucking overweight and have puberty buccal fat? As i said, my face features are good considering all those autistic measures, to be locked on mtn you need to have atleast 2 fucked up face features, but it’s not my case and I’m not coping

Bro i can agree that my eyes are bad, but how do you now that I’m boneless when im fucking overweight and have puberty buccal fat? As i said, my face features are good considering all those autistic measures, to be locked on mtn you need to have atleast 2 fucked up face features, but it’s not my case and I’m not coping
U are certainly boneless, u look fat and still dont have any volume in ur face, ur not gonna get any “bones” or anything of that sort unless you bloatmaxx and get chubby cheeks

Leanmaxx and your already hollow eyes will be even more sunken and hollow. It wont suit your paleness either

My suggestions will legit help you ascend if you wanna disagree and stay subhuman ggs

Its literally finished for these tiktokcels, theyre gonna rope when they reach sub 15% and look even more subhuman thinking they will be moggers
I knew i’m ltn - mtn even before posting on rate me, and I’m not delusional about my face at all, i have a friend and he was sub 3 at 15, but after losing weight he turned into high ltn. Difference is very noticeable.

U are certainly boneless, u look fat and still dont have any volume in ur face, ur not gonna get any “bones” or anything of that sort unless you bloatmaxx and get chubby cheeks

Leanmaxx and your already hollow eyes will be even more sunken and hollow. It wont suit your paleness either

My suggestions will legit help you ascend if you wanna disagree and stay subhuman ggs
Don’t cope man, I can’t be subhuman rn, i can agree on ltn rating but subhuman is when you have all features fucked up or obese (30+ bmi). I just don’t see the difference between leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing. I can have skinny muscular physique or just muscular, but the first variant is better for aesthetics

• JFL
Don’t cope man, I can’t be subhuman rn, i can agree on ltn rating but subhuman is when you have all features fucked up or obese (30+ bmi). I just don’t see the difference between leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing. I can have skinny muscular physique or just muscular, but the first variant is better for aesthetics
no girl will fart in your direction. Therefore subhuman
This coping is sad

I don’t want to argue about future shit, but i can send u a pic after a year or two when i leanmaxx and you can say if im boneless or no. I appreciate ur advices but i disagree with some things because you compare me to 20+ htn when im 16 and say that its over, believe me or not but i looked way way worse year ago and was truecel, and nobody knows whats going to happen when im 17 or 18

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and SOAP
no girl will fart in your direction. Therefore subhuman
This coping is sad
Btw girls approach me from the age of 13, i fucked up at 15 and nobody really looked at me, now they do again

• JFL
Don't listen to them OP, you have a MTN base. Leanmax and get a better haircut and you'll be HTN. I can definitely see girls liking you.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: neverchadlite
  • Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Who cares? Everyone got bitches as a child
I got you man, no need to be cocky, why people on this site can’t just be normal. I just said that you cant see bones if a person is overweight, and i have very big dental problems with my jaw (it goes 2cm right and my teeth are small asf) believe me or not but in my case losing weight and waiting till I’m 18 is the only objective things that people pointed about my appearance (and shit eyes). Jawfillers/boneless is cope cuz ik REAL boneless people irl, mine are just average/below average cuz of testosterone problems and height

View attachment 2644102
View attachment 2644105
Get a calorie deficit to lose some weight first fatty. Get some skincare products and dont eat bad processed food but eat whole foods. Get some rosemary oil for those eyebrows and get some sleep to fix the eye bags. Put vitamin C I think under youre eyes as well to fix those eyebags. Get a nice fashion style and get a good haircut. Maybe try a middle part or a skin fade idk you have to experiment a bit. Shit like ltn/mtn/htn doesnt matter. It is not as if you are going to walk trough the streets with a mtn label on you jfl. You are 192 cm so that is very good

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: finn899 and try2beme
Get a calorie deficit to lose some weight first fatty. Get some skincare products and dont eat bad processed food but eat whole foods. Get some rosemary oil for those eyebrows and get some sleep to fix the eye bags. Put vitamin C I think under youre eyes as well to fix those eyebags. Get a nice fashion style and get a good haircut. Maybe try a middle part or a skin fade idk you have to experiment a bit. Shit like ltn/mtn/htn doesnt matter. It is not as if you are going to walk trough the streets with a mtn label on you jfl. You are 192 cm so that is very good
Ty for good advice, im going to pm you when 10% bodyfat, I walk with middle part haircut but when im home i just don’t give a shit, it’s a face rating at first. It’s just a ropefuel for me to read things like “even after losing weight ur ltn or mtn at best” and i heard a lot of different opinions about my appearance, so I don’t know which one is true and which one is trolling or omega subjective (irl too). In Russia full of ogres just a lean guy can have a great success with women and it’s good

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
It’s just a ropefuel for me to read things like “even after losing weight ur ltn or mtn at best”
trollers hahahha psl scale is just male gaze. Female gaze is what matters. I like women

Get a calorie deficit to lose some weight first fatty. Get some skincare products and dont eat bad processed food but eat whole foods. Get some rosemary oil for those eyebrows and get some sleep to fix the eye bags. Put vitamin C I think under youre eyes as well to fix those eyebags. Get a nice fashion style and get a good haircut. Maybe try a middle part or a skin fade idk you have to experiment a bit. Shit like ltn/mtn/htn doesnt matter. It is not as if you are going to walk trough the streets with a mtn label on you jfl. You are 192 cm so that is
trollers hahahha psl scale is just male gaze. Female gaze is what matters. I like women
Im just too autistic and insecure about my appearance to care about women, i even dropped from school cuz of my mental state. Now i only care about losing weight and fixing my face without surgeries and other shit so i can walk on street without feeling so fucking bad. And my mood changes everyday, one day im chico - other day im sub 5 fatcell. That was probably a bad idea to join looksmax at 16, i would better cope with reddit ratings

• +1
I mean u may have high hopes but ur mtn rn, reaching htn from mtn is hard. Ur alr 20% bf which is not fat at all

I mean u may have high hopes but ur mtn rn, reaching htn from mtn is hard. Ur alr 20% bf which is not fat at all
Believe me man, I’m fat as fuck, if i sit on chair i have nikocado avocado tier leg and belly fat (when im standing its not noticeable but still) people say that my face don’t look fat but it’s probably because is suck my cheeks all the time and my upper and lower teeth have 2 cm gap and this makes my face look less round/more heard shaped

Believe me man, I’m fat as fuck, if i sit on chair i have nikocado avocado tier leg and belly fat (when im standing its not noticeable but still) people say that my face don’t look fat but it’s probably because is suck my cheeks all the time and my upper and lower teeth have 2 cm gap and this makes my face look less round/more heard shaped
Believe Me i have 20% bf too but dont expect leanmaxxing to ascend u too much or anything

Im alr with being mtn, but ltn or sub 5 is ropefuel

Simply because ur jaw just lacks width, and its steep

Ur not ltn but mtn and htn are night and day in difference.
I just don’t understand how people have mathematically “correct” ways to rate appearances, but on this thread i have ratings range from sub 5 to mtn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back