Rate me (16 y.o, BMI 25,8 skinny fat with 23 F%, 6’3)

Ur not ltn but mtn and htn are night and day in difference.
Ofc i want to believe that im mtn, but who knows after all those ratings

I just don’t understand how people have mathematically “correct” ways to rate appearances, but on this thread i have ratings range from sub 5 to mtn
I mean most raters are not good here, but do u actually think ur above average enough to be htn? Htn is like top 10%?

I mean most raters are not good here, but do u actually think ur above average enough to be htn? Htn is like top 10%?
As i said, im alr with being mtn cuz i have 2% height and 1% iq. I just want to believe that i CAN be htn in feature because im only 16 and fat, but my face features can be considered good mathematically. And when it comes to appearance you can’t really say what’s the chance of being gl or no, look at Russian streamer Nix (he can be considered chadlite by some people rn) or streamer Dantes, he don’t have great features but he’s lean and have huge success in dating (was sub 5 in school cuz fat)

I just don’t know if high ltn is bad when ur fat and young like me, which rating you can predict when i go 10%? But also I don’t agree with some ratings on this site cuz some guys who can pull girls got ltn-mtn ratings all the time, rarely above
Just get lean bro you have good pheno so i guess get lean first atleast and you’re 16 so you should focus on softmaxxing while youre in puberty (tiktok softmaxes are enough)

Just get lean bro you have good pheno so i guess get lean first atleast and you’re 16 so you should focus on softmaxxing while youre in puberty (tiktok softmaxes are enough)
Thanks for advice, in the summer i was 28~ bmi but lost 11 kilos, now I’m continuing and for a optimal result need 10 more. (Im going to be like chico height/weight 193 cm and 85 kilos)

First off, get off this site. Trust me, I've been here for a year, nothing good comes fron this site. Take a look at BOTB, write down what you need, and then gtfoh.

Secondly, GET BACK IN SCHOOL.
You're 16 right? At 16 I swear it you look better than I did. At 19 I got rated HTN but if I made a thread at 16 everyone would say LTN.
But the truth is, you can even be chadlite, if your job is mopping the floor at Walmart, you'll get less success with women / respect from men than a MTN with good money.
Russian women care about money above all other things
So enroll again for school, nobody will care, you're not ugly right now, just average. On top of that you're 6ft4 or something, you know how many guys would kill their mother to be that height.

Finally, lose weight. It wouldn't take more than 4 months to get lean if you're serious and disciplined.

If you do as I say you'll be solid HTN in exactly one year. Tag me in your 2026 brag threads boyo.

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 chad and Deleted member 53983
Thanks for advice, in the summer i was 28~ bmi but lost 11 kilos, now I’m continuing and for a optimal result need 10 more. (Im going to be like chico height/weight 193 cm and 85 kilos)
Yea like get lean gain muscle and keep good posture chew mew and all that tiktok yapping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53983
Don't listen to them OP, you have a MTN base. Leanmax and get a better haircut and you'll be HTN. I can definitely see girls liking you.
First off, get off this site. Trust me, I've been here for a year, nothing good comes fron this site. Take a look at BOTB, write down what you need, and then gtfoh.

You're 16 right? At 16 I swear it you look better than I did. At 19 I got rated HTN but if I made a thread at 16 everyone would say LTN.
But the truth is, you can even be chadlite, if your job is mopping the floor at Walmart, you'll get less success with women / respect from men than a MTN with good money.
So enroll again for school, nobody will care, you're not ugly right now, just average. On top of that you're 6ft4 or something, you know how many guys would kill their mother to be that height.

Finally, lose weight. It wouldn't take more than 4 months to get lean if you're serious and disciplined.

If you do as I say you'll be solid HTN in exactly one year. Tag me in your 2026 brag threads boyo.
Bro I very appreciate this words, im in school rn but i do all the work from home so no need to worry. I can pm you when i turn 17 or 18. Ty again bro

• Love it
Reactions: neverchadlite

Sent you a dm

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
Bro I very appreciate this words, im in school rn but i do all the work from home so no need to worry. I can pm you when i turn 17 or 18. Ty again bro
He's really right, just write down every softmaxx there is and then come back after 2 years while doing everything consistently, the most important part is definitely chewing, if u do it correctly there's massive gains on that, also I got rated as mid ltn by 2 ppl, if ur curious about my face I can dm

He's really right, just write down every softmaxx there is and then come back after 2 years while doing everything consistently, the most important part is definitely chewing, if u do it correctly there's massive gains on that, also I got rated as mid ltn by 2 ppl, if ur curious about my face I can dm
Dm me, i can give a honest rating

i have same skull/face shape as you

i think our short faces cause the cheek fat build up, if it were elongated it woud stretch it out

i have same skull/face shape as you

i think our short faces cause the cheek fat build up, if it were elongated it woud stretch it out
I think it’s called heart faced shape (with square?) I used online ai to calculate this

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
I think it’s called heart faced shape (with square?) I used online ai to calculate this
maybe
The tough thing about short midface is that you will always look a bit bloated, and you need to get to a lower bf compared to others

although it's not necessarily a bad trait to have

maybe
The tough thing about short midface is that you will always look a bit bloated, and you need to get to a lower bf compared to others

although it's not necessarily a bad trait to have
I still need to lose a lot of weight to reach my potential (10 kilos, 15 if skeleton tier)

Im alr with being mtn, but ltn or sub 5 is ropefuel
5-6/10 is top 15% your probably not familiar with the ratings on here, but anyway your still fat and have potential so dont be sad nigga

5-6/10 is top 15% your probably not familiar with the ratings on here, but anyway your still fat and have potential so dont be sad nigga
also round face go get fillers

also round face go get fillers
I have heart shaped face, it can seem round cuz of fat and bad jaw (i have braces rn so probably need a year to fix this)

Idk it seems people 50/50 on my rating, some give me mtn and others ltn

I have heart shaped face, it can seem round cuz of fat and bad jaw (i have braces rn so probably need a year to fix this)
true but your jaw is still weak, my advice is go get a good haircut gymmax and clear up your skin, when you're older you can get fillers and stuff

• +1
true but your jaw is still weak, my advice is go get a good haircut gymmax and clear up your skin, when you're older you can get fillers and stuff
Yeah i agree. Thanks for advice, losing fat is my main goal rn and im going to chose optimal hairstyle after

View attachment 2644102
View attachment 2644105
pls don’t rate my hairstyle and things i can change fast like style etc. Normies rated me from 7 to 8,5 and hot. Some say that i can ascend after losing weight to 9/10. Just mathematically my face have almost perfect features but i f@cked up them with fat and bad hormones. Ty for your advices
Probably work on facial muscles and actually go into a calorie surplus and start lifting

Just another guy on here with 9/10 potential. Yep

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
ltn, all mid features on you so im not sure what exactly you should hardmax

ltn, all mid features on you so im not sure what exactly you should hardmax
Maybe, but every 2 kilos i lose give me better look, now i lost 6 kilos after posting on .org and even I consider me ltn on this pics. But thanks, you can laugh about potential but 9/10 on normie scale is htn on .org, i have a lot of softmax to do

Probably work on facial muscles and actually go into a calorie surplus and start lifting
thanks for advices, now I’m chewing but not gymmaxing, i decides to leanmax to 12%

View attachment 2644102
View attachment 2644105
pls don’t rate my hairstyle and things i can change fast like style etc. Normies rated me from 7 to 8,5 and hot. Some say that i can ascend after losing weight to 9/10. Just mathematically my face have almost perfect features but i f@cked up them with fat and bad hormones. Ty for your advices
Dude can you fuck me, you should go gay and fuck me pls no cap

Darker hair (brown) tbh blonde isnt your colour
Tan
Gymmax
Clear skin
Fashionable haircut

These will boost your appeal
No keep your hair blond dude

No keep your hair blond dude
Bro why so angry💀 ik that reddit is cope and just mentioned my experience, i’m here for good advices not this shit

What, how am I angry?
Ur angry at me because i said that one girl on reddit finds me “hot”, ofc in reality it’s shit and she probably wanted to boost my confidence, i see myself on this pictures now and agree with high ltn ratings for sure, probably most objective ones, basically i would delete this threqd cuz i got every advice i needed (leanmaxing, skincare, chewing) so I’m improving rn

Ur angry at me because i said that one girl on reddit finds me “hot”, ofc in reality it’s shit and she probably wanted to boost my confidence, i see myself on this pictures now and agree with high ltn ratings for sure, probably most objective ones, basically i would delete this threqd cuz i got every advice i needed (leanmaxing, skincare, chewing) so I’m improving rn
I think you meant to reply to someone else, I never said that

Anyways dude you should go gay and fuck me youre hot as fuck

• Ugh..
subhuman, cucked eye area.

subhuman, cucked eye area.
maybe it’s cuz i slightly rise eyebrows all the time for no reason, also dental problems destroy my canthal tilt on one eye and the look uncanny

View attachment 2644102
View attachment 2644105
Dye brows and you’ll go from 4.5 to 5-5.5 immediately under eye and lower lip filler should get you to htn.
Get lean fatass and look into jaw implants

• +1
need a jaw

• +1
you look like absolute fucking garbage but maybe weight loss can save you a little bit + you've got height

• So Sad
I guarantee you look better than most of the guys calling you sub 5 or LTN, you have good potential.
You are average right now, facially, but with the height halo you have HTN appeal in real life.

You have cute boy type of features, kind of like Leonardo Dicaprio, your flaws are bad health indicators. For example your skin and your hair, your hair looks thin, you should either grow the sides a little more or get a fluffy taper fade for ultimate teenage appeal.

So what you should focus on is working out, clearing acne, TANNING VERY IMPORTANT (if you can't tan try mt2 or BBcream with tan, like @pneumocystosis), try concealer for under eyes (undectable, I even have a girlfriend and I use it daily to hide my unhealthy looking under eye area, and she never noticed).

I am 18 and I can say that you will change from 16 to 18 and I believe till 20 it's gonna be a big change too, so don't even think about surgeries yet, I did get one but I had a big flaw that needed fixing.

You can already get bitches with your face and some drip, imagine if you improve it like I said, you will be at least HTN at 18-20.

• +1
I guarantee you look better than most of the guys calling you sub 5 or LTN, you have good potential.
You are average right now, facially, but with the height halo you have HTN appeal in real life.

You have cute boy type of features, kind of like Leonardo Dicaprio, your flaws are bad health indicators. For example your skin and your hair, your hair looks thin, you should either grow the sides a little more or get a fluffy taper fade for ultimate teenage appeal.

So what you should focus on is working out, clearing acne, TANNING VERY IMPORTANT (if you can't tan try mt2 or BBcream with tan, like @pneumocystosis), try concealer for under eyes (undectable, I even have a girlfriend and I use it daily to hide my unhealthy looking under eye area, and she never noticed).

I am 18 and I can say that you will change from 16 to 18 and I believe till 20 it's gonna be a big change too, so don't even think about surgeries yet, I did get one but I had a big flaw that needed fixing.

You can already get bitches with your face and some drip, imagine if you improve it like I said, you will be at least HTN at 18-20.
crazy good reply, i thought another guy calling me trash can of mumbai. appreciate this so much going to note all this for sure brother, Im already doing intense weightloss and skin routine, good sleep too. Thanks again👏

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I’m 95 kgs at 192 cm. I had muscles but started fasting and rotting in basement so they disappeared. Now im like this -View attachment 2644121
you are 1000% not 95kg, if you lie about that you probably lied about your height aswell i bet youre 185-187cm and like 80kg. its still good if im right about your height so no need to lie. also stop having high ego about your looks, you dont look like you think you do. nevertheless if you fix fix acne, get good skin fix your disgusting haircut and learn how to properly dress life will be easier for you. oh yeah and start working out you are a twink, focus on your shoulders and neck.

you are 1000% not 95kg, if you lie about that you probably lied about your height aswell i bet youre 185-187cm and like 80kg. its still good if im right about your height so no need to lie. also stop having high ego about your looks, you dont look like you think you do. nevertheless if you fix fix acne, get good skin fix your disgusting haircut and learn how to properly dress life will be easier for you. oh yeah and start working out you are a twink, focus on your shoulders and neck.
i’m not lying bro i swear on my family, why would i post on org and lie bruh

If they were 20%+ bf they would also be considered ltn at best, i think leanmaxxing and taking care of my skin can ascend me pretty good cuz I’m insecure only about my eyes, hair and weight, and 2 out of 3 is fully fixable. Also i have braces rn and me lower third is so fucked up, but fixable
Also get high appeal hair can also hide failos

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back