Rate me 16M 6'1

• Thread starter BigLGonnaBurnInHell
  • Start date
kirbyparks

kirbyparks

Adept
dont get too carried away in looks tbh, to wrap the whole package u need to be able to be NT and have a social circle. no point in improving u 1-2 points when u cant even talk.

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

Banned
dont get too carried away in looks tbh, to wrap the whole package u need to be able to be NT and have a social circle. no point in improving u 1-2 points when u cant even talk.
Yeah I know. I'm not a virgin but like I feel like I should be lol.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Where did you post this nigger?

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

Banned
I want see what rates you got at reddit
deleted the post but I got rated 4.5 by most , 5 by 1 person and a 4 by another. Generally whenever I get rated it's a 4.5

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

Banned
You are lying. Your profile view is subhuman and you lack harmony. Unless you like to fuck ugly landwhales.
  1. I'm tall
  2. I date younger girls which makes my height even more important as all the boys they're age are shorter.
  3. Follow Red Pill
  4. I date girls who's ethnicity is less desirable ( middle eastern, phillipino, Slovakian, Hungarian)
  5. Low inhib

Krezo

Krezo

Head of curry lover gangg
  1. I'm tall
  2. I date younger girls which makes my height even more important as all the boys they're age are shorter.
  3. Follow Red Pill
  4. I date girls who's ethnicity is less desirable ( middle eastern, phillipino, Slovakian, Hungarian)
  5. Low inhib
Congrats then.

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

BigLGonnaBurnInHell

Banned
Congrats then.
and I'm pretty good at being manipulative. When I was "friends" with these girls and orbiting them, I learnt how the older guys tricked them into fucking them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Deliverance Ratings 0
Thushespokeofit Ratings 2
0 Ratings 21