Rate me, 17, 6ft 4, 20% body fat

polishcel

polishcel

Certified 6'4 mentalcel
20231126 203928

MTN?
I'm turning 18 next month.
I'm waiting for my volufiline and K2 to megadose to arrive.
Currently i'm growing out my hair for anything other than a buzzcut.
I'm using tretinoin and treating my acne scars with dermarolling and ointments from my dermatologist. I'll probably still end up getting laser treatment.

Maybe that's a stupid question and I know gua sha is cope but would massaging my fatter side of my face make it slightly more defined? Or should I just lean out and my fat distribution will improve?

@MakinItHappen still waiting for your Stacy gf to rate me btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, PseudoMaxxer, LooksThinker and 1 other person
View attachment 2573447

MTN?
I'm using tretinoin and treating my acne scars with dermarolling and ointments from my dermatologist. I'll probably still end up getting laser treatment.

Maybe that's a stupid question and I know gua sha is cope but would massaging my fatter side of my face make it slightly more defined? Or should I just lean out and my fat distribution will improve?

No, because you didn't call her by her name. It's Lucy. You think after you insulted my gyal, I'mma do this for you? Wigga!

• JFL
Reactions: polishcel
Ltn with good eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, m0ss26, justinzayn and 2 others
View attachment 2573447

MTN?

Mtn

• +1
View attachment 2573447

MTN?

softmaxx all the way and you have the potential to become htn

Or should I just lean out and my fat distribution will
Asks the 20% bodyfat fatty fatso.
Life starts at being sub 12% bodyfat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, It'snotover, Skywalker and 1 other person
ltn but mtn is possible for you.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Blackgymmax, try2beme and 1 other person
Ltn with good eyes

"MTN" could be attained if he works on leaning out a bit more, possibly growing out his hair, and assessing his lack of harmony in some areas.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, LooksThinker and try2beme
"MTN" could be attained if he works on leaning out a bit more, possibly growing out his hair, and assessing his lack of harmony in some areas.
like lip area

harmony, btw average irl is ltn by .org standards so it´s not that bad tier.
can you give me an insight on my falios and weak areas, i thought my harmony was at least decent

can you give me an insight on my falios and weak areas, i thought my harmony was at least decent
dogshit upper lip and overall lip area, your lips are also too small in width.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, mulattomaxxing and polishcel
low mtn acne failo

change your hair lip failo too

Ltn
However you zoom to instant htn with mouth widening + lip reshaping and removing eyelid fat hooding

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and PseudoMaxxer
it's over going to rope soon

change hairstyle + grow a beard long enough for ur stache to cover these lips and you'll be fine

• +1
View attachment 2573447

MTN?

Subhuman 6”4 manlet, kill yourself immediately

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
Brutal philtrum but high mtn because of height

Why is there a higher percentage of 6'1+ guys here than in the entire world?

View attachment 2573447

MTN?

Potential but your mouth area is garbage and you are softminned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3weq and polishcel
Mouth is brutal, LTN tho.

You ain’t even softmaxxed lol

View attachment 2573447

MTN?

DO NOT LISTEN to these greycels that joined last week.

You have an OUTRAGEOUSLY good base. You're at just the right age to make a difference and you're the perfect height.

However, your looks are bottlenecked by your mouth. It's the worst mouth possible. Narrow,, thin and with an irregular gap.

Fixing the width alone will change a LOT.

However, you need thicker lips as well.

From there, you're already solid, especially at 6ft4, but if you REALLY want to go all out i'd say lose a few pounds, grow your hair out and maybe get a tan.

You could genuinely model if you did that, and given your before pictures become the next TikTok looksmaxxing grifter as well.

Cheers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 3weq, Blackgymmax, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others

You have an OUTRAGEOUSLY good base. You're at just the right age to make a difference and you're the perfect height.

However, your looks are bottlenecked by your mouth. It's the worst mouth possible. Narrow,, thin and with an irregular gap.

View attachment 2580773View attachment 2580775
View attachment 2580777
From there, you're already solid, especially at 6ft4, but if you REALLY want to go all out i'd say lose a few pounds, grow your hair out and maybe get a tan.
View attachment 2580779View attachment 2580780
You could genuinely model if you did that, and given your before pictures become the next TikTok looksmaxxing grifter as well.

Cheers
Hey man could u rate me too?

low effort
high tier subhuman

View attachment 2580773View attachment 2580775
View attachment 2580777
View attachment 2580779View attachment 2580780

Cheers
from subhuman ogre nigga to stacy slaying chad

View attachment 2580780
Just carrotmaxx bro

low effort
View attachment 2573447

MTN?

ugly as fuck height saved you

low effort
shit eye area, they look ass.

View attachment 2573447

MTN?

Mtn with low appeal rn

Leanmaxx, fix your skin, and get TikTok hair and you will look pretty good probably

• +1
View attachment 2573447

MTN?

ltn face

View attachment 2573447

MTN?

5/10

• +1
low mtn with 0 appeal

Solid incel