50% COMPLETE SP3LL KPOPMAXXING/GENERAL LOOKSMAXXING SUMMARY

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
I've read 50% of this forum as of writing this, just in case I die or get aids or some shit I'm writing this 50% complete summary,

make sure to follow me preferably with email notifications so you can see if I've learned anything new after reading 100% of this forum.

It's very important to me that you respond to this thread to anything you think I might have missed, thank you fellow looksmaxxer.

I'm 6'6 so this thread lacks heightmaxxing lelellellelle :ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul: just be confident bro

I'm also naturally at 10% bodyfat so that doesn't bother me but please, reach 10-12% bodyfat (SUPA IMPORTANT)

I'm also ignoring dickmaxxing in this thread.

Introducing, the 50% done SP3LL kpopmaxxing/general looksmaxxing summary
remember that for kpopmaxxing forward growth if not recessed to a huge degree and mild facial asymmetry is overrated
chara GIF

remember that braces, invisalign and orthodontic appliances can ruin your face, the same goes with teeth extractions(removing teeth)
surgery jaw GIF

maybe get a perm for more volume, I'm getting one to hide my alien skull and cowlick
maybe hide the back of your jawline with hair?
only use shampoo like every 5 days
if you wanna go hair products instead, while your hair is still damp apply sea salt spray + hair clay

biotin and collagenmaxxing can possibly boost your hair growth including eyebrows and eyelashes
Hair Wind GIF

pluck your eyebrows the way you like them (i found out the hard way that my natural brows are optimal with only just some plucking in the middle to prevent a slight unibrow)
dye your eyebrows and eyelashes to pitch black? this works if you have black hair, if you have for example dirty blonde you need to adjust and not go overboard with a too dark eyebrow color but your eyelashes can easily still be pitch black.
curl or laminate(i recommend this curling everyday seems like a bitch) your eyelashes.
use peppermintoil+castor oil on your eyelashes (if you're lucky it works for you but takes months)
AVOID MINOXIDIL AND LATISSE
cold pressed light castor oil is the best, i wouldn't take the dark one if I were you
simply apply the oils with a q-tip
apply on your eyelashes and eyebrows, don't consume peppermint or castor oil

do lasik surgery to lose your glasses/lenses

msm + glutathione + vitamin c slightly lightens the skins and eye color for some people
acacia honey mix with water, mix that as eyedrops and drip it in your eyes for whiter scleras (the white part of your eyes) or alternatively use msm eyedrops

if your general skincare routine doesn't help your dark circles enough, bb cream to hide them completely.
Googly Eyes GIF

mewing (make sure you wake up in a mewing position too)
proper swallowing, proper chewing, proper lip seal
proper neck posture or, SP3LLING xd https://looksmax.org/threads/introd...-looksmaxxing-technique.695694/#post-10990947
Animation Work GIF by tunadunn

tinted lip balm if you don't like the color of your lips
exfoliate your lips with an electric toothbrush and apply lip balm
lips GIF

Skin Care Girl GIF by Lillee Jean

preparing to antiagemaxx (preventing hair loss, preventing skin degradation, slowing down bone degradation)
if you think you're balding or people in your family are prone to balding use palmetto oil and argan oil which is like mild finasteride without side effects to prevent balding in the future.

satin pillowcase for my theory as less wrinkles long term?

using sunscreen to make your skin age slower, covering your face with hats for less sun exposure, just avoid the sun as much as you can and take vitamin d3 instead

i guess use tretinoin(stronger version), more gay glow or retin a (weaker version) less gay glow but be aware of the side effect of the shedding period and getting red skin if you wanna get rid of nasolabial folds, crows feet and other wrinkles etc. if your general skincare routine isn't enough for you. Imma just go with the general skincare routine man i've heard too many horror stories with retin-a and tretinoin, please respond to this thread why i should reconsider retin-a or tretinoin
Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

debloating your face like literally Patrick Bateman
---
Eat bananas or potassium rich food
Don't consume too much salt, processed sugars or carbohydrates
Drink water
---
Christian Bale Swag GIF

laser hair removal on your face, this can be so relieving not having to shave your beard anymore.
Feel Better Cheer Up GIF

makeup, colored contacts, frauding images with facetune/facetuner some app man
Plotting Love And Hip Hop GIF by VH1

How focal length&lens distortion affects your appearance on images
Milwaukee Bucks Thumbs Up GIF by ESPN
Crypto Nfts GIF by The New Resistance

this is general looksmaxxing but eat butter/tard instead of plant oils, real devil food, same with omega 3 supplements, PUFAs are bad for you.
fat honey boo boo GIF

dress good, have good hygiene, find a good cologne/perfume
Money Reaction GIF by Ooki

soft water coming from the shower like change the water pump idk if your face turns red like mine after a shower?

lipo reducing agents or volufiline(skin thickening cream/drops something) for diy mini rhinoplasty? (I NEED SOMEONE TO TRY THIS)
it can be used for shit like treating under eye circles because if you thicken the skin there the veins are less exposed
or it could be used for minor DIY rhinoplasties
SOMEONE NEEDS TO TRY THIS, it will go to best of the best on this site if it works.
THESE CREAMS 100% work for certain people but not everyone!!
anonymous GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, ElBastardo, Av0nr and 2 others
idiotic

• +1
Reactions: inceI, RopeMaxxed and FinasterideAt17
everything in this is copes/common knowledge, mirin IQ if you actually had to research to find this stuff out

• +1
Reactions: inceI, FinasterideAt17, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
no pics no care

everything in this is copes/common knowledge, mirin IQ if you actually had to research to find this stuff out
Common knowledge to forum users yes
but tbf you can figure all ts out by just reading botb
praying for OP's sanity if he really read half the forum

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Time to ifnore this low iq larp lol

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17
I've read 50% of this forum as of writing this, just in case I die or get aids or some shit I'm writing this 50% complete summary,

make sure to follow me preferably with email notifications so you can see if I've learned anything new after reading 100% of this forum.

It's very important to me that you respond to this thread to anything you think I might have missed, thank you fellow looksmaxxer.

I'm 6'6 so this thread lacks heightmaxxing lelellellelle :ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul: just be confident bro

Introducing, the 50% done SP3LL kpopmaxxing/general looksmaxxing summary
remember that for kpopmaxxing forward growth if not recessed to a huge degree and mild facial asymmetry is overrated
chara GIF

remember that braces, invisalign and orthodontic appliances can ruin your face, the same goes with teeth extractions(removing teeth)
surgery jaw GIF

maybe get a perm for more volume, I'm getting one to hide my alien skull and cowlick
maybe hide the back of your jawline with hair?
only use shampoo like every 5 days
if you wanna go hair products instead, while your hair is still damp apply sea salt spray + hair clay

biotin and collagenmaxxing can possibly boost your hair growth including eyebrows and eyelashes
Hair Wind GIF

pluck your eyebrows the way you like them (i found out the hard way that my natural brows are optimal with only just some plucking in the middle to prevent a slight unibrow)
dye your eyebrows and eyelashes to pitch black? this works if you have black hair, if you have for example dirty blonde you need to adjust and not go overboard with a too dark eyebrow color but your eyelashes can easily still be pitch black.
curl or laminate(i recommend this curling everyday seems like a bitch) your eyelashes.
use peppermintoil+castor oil on your eyelashes (if you're lucky it works for you but takes months)
AVOID MINOXIDIL AND LATISSE
cold pressed light castor oil is the best, i wouldn't take the dark one if I were you
simply apply the oils with a q-tip
apply on your eyelashes and eyebrows, don't consume peppermint or castor oil

do lasik surgery to lose your glasses/lenses

msm + glutathione + vitamin c slightly lightens the skins and eye color for some people
acacia honey mix with water, mix that as eyedrops and drip it in your eyes for whiter scleras (the white part of your eyes) or alternatively use msm eyedrops

if your general skincare routine doesn't help your dark circles enough, bb cream to hide them completely.
Googly Eyes GIF

mewing (make sure you wake up in a mewing position too)
proper swallowing, proper chewing
proper neck posture or, SP3LLING xd https://looksmax.org/threads/introd...-looksmaxxing-technique.695694/#post-10990947
Animation Work GIF by tunadunn

tinted lip balm if you don't like the color of your lips
exfoliate your lips with an electric toothbrush and apply lip balm
lips GIF

Skin Care Girl GIF by Lillee Jean

preparing to antiagemaxx (preventing hair loss, preventing skin degradation, slowing down bone degradation)
if you think you're balding or people in your family are prone to balding use palmetto oil and argan oil which is like mild finasteride without side effects to prevent balding in the future.

satin pillowcase for my theory as less wrinkles long term?

using sunscreen to make your skin age slower, covering your face with hats for less sun exposure, just avoid the sun as much as you can and take vitamin d3 instead

i guess use tretinoin(stronger version), more gay glow or retin a (weaker version) less gay glow but be aware of the side effect of the shedding period and getting red skin if you wanna get rid of nasolabial folds, crows feet and other wrinkles etc. if your general skincare routine isn't enough for you
Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS'S DELICIOUS

debloating your face like literally Patrick Bateman
---
Eat bananas or potassium rich food
Don't consume too much salt, processed sugars or carbohydrates
Drink water
---
Christian Bale Swag GIF

laser hair removal on your face, this can be so relieving not having to shave your beard anymore.
Feel Better Cheer Up GIF

makeup, colored contacts, frauding images with facetune/facetuner some app man
Plotting Love And Hip Hop GIF by VH1

How focal length&lens distortion affects your appearance on images
Milwaukee Bucks Thumbs Up GIF by ESPN
Crypto Nfts GIF by The New Resistance

this is general looksmaxxing but eat butter/tard instead of plant oils, real devil food, same with omega 3 supplements, PUFAs are bad for you.
fat honey boo boo GIF

dress good, have good hygiene, find a good cologne/perfume
Money Reaction GIF by Ooki

soft water if your face turns red like mine after a shower?

lipo reducing agents or volufiline(skin thickening cream/drops something) for diy mini rhinoplasty? (I NEED SOMEONE TO TRY THIS)
it can be used for shit like treating under eye circles because if you thicken the skin there the veins are less exposed
or it could be used for minor DIY rhinoplasties
SOMEONE NEEDS TO TRY THIS, it will go to best of the best on this site if it works.
THESE CREAMS 100% work for certain people but not everyone!!
anonymous GIF

No dick maxxing = no maxxing

You would be suprised how many mfs here have 10k posts and will get obo + trimax + wraparound jaw implant + stroma + rhino + LL before leanmaxxing and a haircut

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Common knowledge to forum users yes
but tbf you can figure all ts out by just reading botb
praying for OP's sanity if he really read half the forum
Everything i've learned is not in BOTB, this was only a piece of the cake like this post is 25% of what this site has taught me :lul: :lul: :lul:

is op grimbas alt?

Everything i've learned is not in BOTB, this was only a piece of the cake like this post is 25% of what this site has taught me :lul: :lul: :lul:
name one thing in this guide that's not in BOTB

they only mention minoxidil which is fucking bad for you, peppermint oil and castor oil which is a godly combo btw isn't mentioned on BOTB
frauding pics with facetune :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
using soft water to prevent my skin from getting red after a shower
i couldn't find BOTB mentioning perms being a solution to an alien skull
BOTB didn't make me realize i had something called cowlick and that perms could fix it

and many more i can't think of

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
Does best of the best mention how orthodontic appliances and teeth extractions can fuck up your jaw?

oh- and, mewing literally isn't in BOTB so, kinda cringe of them not promoting nose breathing.

oh- and, mewing literally isn't in BOTB so, kinda cringe of them not promoting nose breathing.
Mewing is in BOTB

Does best of the best mention how orthodontic appliances and teeth extractions can fuck up your jaw?
Yes it does

Yes it does
lol alright gotcha, my fault

Mewing is in BOTB
I'm getting completely ratiod