Reactions: JizzFarmer, It'snotover, Radiance and 1 other person

5/10

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, bugeye, Razeb and 10 others
Chad

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
HTN ATM based on frontal, try not to turn your head much tho. Your side and 3/4ths are not up to par.
he has 0 smv but one simple surgery and op can skyrocket to Chad, such is the power of pheno and good base

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, poopoohead, alriodai and 1 other person
HTN ATM based on frontal, try not to turn your head much tho. Your side and 3/4ths are not up to par.
Ig I'll improve kost people rated me below average last year because of my jawline... It imptoved a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
HTN mid You are pretty bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
he has 0 smv but one simple surgery and op can skyrocket to Chad, such is the power of pheno and good base
Strange people rated me 4/10 last year but said I had good SMV

Prettyboy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Allandro
Ig I'll improve kost people rated me below average last year because of my jawline... It imptoved a lot
Below average for you is bitterness and resentment imo, you're clearly better looking than the average kid your age. Might not even need rhino of you develop a lantern jaw as you age, who knows?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Well I'm very happy that my jaw improved... Raters 1 year ago already told me I had good potential
how did you improve your jaw it looks a lot better, maybe these pics just have less lens distortion

how did you improve your jaw it looks a lot better, maybe these pics just have less lens distortion
I can send u my pics from 1 year ago in pm

5F824505 0972 4CC8 990A 017B02EC2512

get a liplift that doesnt change lip size

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, WanderingBurro and Allandro
You should meet @the BULL and hang out

what region are you in?

What kind of surgery could help me to reach chad in ur opinion tho?

I can send u my pics from 1 year ago in pm
sure, i think i already saw them though. did you lose weight or something or is this puberty cuz it looks like a lot of change for just a year

sure, i think i already saw them though. did you lose weight or something or is this puberty cuz it looks like a lot of change for just a year
Ok I sent u in pm

EVERYBODY START A GOFUNDME FOR THIS NIGGAS RHINO, FUUUUARRRKK YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO BEING VERY GOOD LOOKING.
wdym? his nose suits him very well tbh. you're chadlite op

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
wdym? his nose suits him very well tbh. you're chadlite op
I think that my nose is fine and not big, but my philtrum makes my nose appear bigger somehow.

I think that my nose is fine and not big, but my philtrum makes my nose appear bigger somehow.
Your cranium is recessed.

But ignore the people on this site saying you have 0 SMV. You have very good pheno and colouring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Your cranium is recessed.

But ignore the people on this site saying you have 0 SMV. You have very good pheno and colouring.

Thanks, I might be a bit recessed but very sligthly, I think that my main flaws are bloated cheeks, I can't get rid of them even with low bf% do u think that gymcelling could help me to lose some buccal fat? I am underweight rn but still bloated, does gym helps to lose buccal fat? In motion I look much more bloated than I do in photos.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Your side profile is good, you look bloated from the front tho, you need some more angularity, angle implants or maybe filler would ascend you hard, Chad potential with hardmaxxing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Your side profile is good, you look bloated from the front tho, you need some more angularity, angle implants or maybe filler would ascend you hard, Chad potential with hardmaxxing tbh
Can I dm u?

Chin and nose failo would be Chadlite so slayer in your last year of highscool
I`m one year younger than you you look good op

• +1
Reactions: Allandro
Chin and nose failo would be Chadlite so slayer in your last year of highscool
I`m one year younger than you you look good op
This is not my last year of high school, school in Italy are 1 year longer lol...

I am not slayer but I had some success this year and last year...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
upper third is really strong and unique, middle is decent but lower third is really poor

Only white southern italian in existence 🦭

If you had longer chin chadlite.

hOW TALL YOU are OP?

Wish.com Gosha