Good jaw bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AcneScars and volcelfatcel
ah yes, defo not bringing chin forward or anything

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., AcneScars and volcelfatcel
You're a legit A tier unscrupulous scumbag who picks up fights with people twice his size both in physical and mental capacity for the thrills and gets humiliated regularly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, CristianT, Deleted member 15827 and 11 others
@volcelfatcel come and check this out. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AcneScars, Yliaster and volcelfatcel
Mirin thin neck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hypno and AcneScars
@user0123 rate bhai :)

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and AcneScars
@USER0213
Get lost detestable scumbag chimp!. You might look like a drunkard who breaks bottles on his face, your literal avi is like a guy who chews tobacco and picks up fights with random dogs on the streets.

I have a lot of angularity you severed occipital lobe abhorrent little subhuman. My face is bloated and yet has angularity you 10 IQ tobacco starved inbred scumbag!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, N1666, ✿👍col and 8 others
4 psl

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and AcneScars
Get lost detestable scumbag chimp!. You might look like a drunkard who breaks bottles on his face, your literal avi is like a guy who chews tobacco and picks up fights with random dogs on the streets.

I have a lot of angularity you severed occipital lobe abhorrent little subhuman. My face is bloated and yet has angularity you 10 IQ tobacco starved inbred scumbag!
I missed Dev tbh

:lul::lul::lul:

always knew you were an indo nordic rajput prince

• Love it
Reactions: AcneScars
Ok Rakibul Kangladeshi
I would shoot a single leg and then transition to double leg and climb onto mount and fuck you up and then rape your bloody body. You fucking homosexual.
Faggot fantasies:feelsgah:
I do it not for the gay sex, but for the power trip

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Hypno
He looks childish though give him :lul:
I would shoot a single leg and then transition to double leg and climb onto mount and fuck you up and then rape your bloody body. You fucking homosexual.

Disgusting chinstrap

• So Sad

is bjj class over?

Mogger

O’Bhai’s ghost of aesthetics

• +1
is bjj class over?
I don't train on weekends sadly, I wrestle and do judo too. I'm going to enter MMA soon. Also took like a low dose of addy so I don't fall asleep. Shit hasn't even hit me that hard ffs

I don't train on weekends sadly, I wrestle and do judo too. I'm going to enter MMA soon. Also took like a low dose of addy so I don't fall asleep. Shit hasn't even hit me that hard ffs
substances? :dafuckfeels:

4.5 PSL. Narrow lip failo bro. Looks decent for irl standards :feelshah:

• +1