Rate me 18yo Indian

But on a serious note, your flaws are possibly your ears cause the left one looks flared.

Mouth could be more full and wider spreae

photos are not the best to judge off of but id argue youre 4.6 psl objectively. Gl for your pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, AcneScars and StrangerDanger
But on a serious note, your flaws are possibly your ears cause the left one looks flared.

Mouth could be more full and wider spreae

photos are not the best to judge off of but id argue youre 4.6 psl objectively. Gl for your pheno.
Do you reckon he mogs @MakinItHappenReturn

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
I'm very sorry op

• So Sad
is this really him or troll?

would say average looking (y)

• +1
This must be a joke

• Hmm...
You said you're from Mumbai. Guy you posted is from bangalore. :hnghn:

• Hmm...
Jfl you’re jutting your jaw jfl

• Hmm...
Def LTN or MTN, not HTN: not the best eye area (UEE), long-seeming midface, and narrow palate (I have the circular nasolabial folds too that forms when smiling, unfortunately). Also not the best cheekbones but I'm not really good at assessing those tbh.

For those who are saying HTN -- some strong features do not counter weaker features. Average features throughout >>> a mix of very strong and very weak. This is because weaker features are more noticable.

Fix your facial hair and you'll be MTN imo. Idk if you need to leanmaxx, but if you're 15% bodyfat or more, I would do it.

• +1
Kidhar rehte ho bhai?

• +1
Maa ki kasam me aapka gand marunga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
4B3E274C B820 492E B0CD C9D4EEB12DF1

Beardmaxxing would ascend you to HTN at least. Most girls won’t find your facial structure attractive, in fact it’s probably too babyish for most women. A beard + an undercut is the only thing that will give you slayer potential if you live in the west, unless you want a million surgeries.

definitely not over at all
you look cool