Rate me (22 year old former incel)

Thanks, any advice on how I can ascend further? I've barely put any effort in improving myself. What surgeries would you recommend?

OP did u post this shit

Thanks, any advice on how I can ascend further? I've barely put any effort in improving myself. What surgeries would you recommend?
No surgeries needed, don’t fuck with your facial harmony it’s good overall. Just gymcell for general life gains tbh

• +1
Reactions: Framecel
why are half curries mixed with white are all Chads? its over
Punjabi curries are a variation of Caucasian and have white DNA because of Greek settlers who settled in that area, that’s why half punjabi half white people look white.
B8373527 69B9 4D82 9478 59513ADF94B7
🤪
Punjabi curries are a variation of Caucasian and have white DNA because of Greek settlers who settled in that area, that’s why half punjabi half white people look white.
🤪
Jfc that emoji is autism maxx
it's usually the mom who is curry because they're self hating whores

good 2 see tbh
Cope, see more brown guys with white girls than brown girls with white guys.
🤪

Punjabi guys and Punjabi girls* instead of brown guys and girls

Last edited:
Punjabi curries are a variation of Caucasian and have white DNA because of Greek settlers who settled in that area, that’s why half punjabi half white people look white. View attachment 85062 🤪

Punjabi guys and Punjabi girls* instead of brown guys and girls
Not from greeks but from steppe people.

Not from greeks but from steppe people.
Probably both since the ancient Indo-Greeks had their kingdoms concentrated in the Punjab region. As for the Steppe peoples, Punjab was the region where the Vedas were compiled, Sanskrit developed, and where the Kurukshetra War alluded to in the Mahabharata was fought between the Vedic polities.

Probably both since the ancient Indo-Greeks had their kingdoms concentrated in the Punjab region. As for the Steppe peoples, Punjab was the region where the Vedas were compiled, Sanskrit developed, and where the Kurukshetra War alluded to in the Mahabharata was fought between the Vedic polities.
Nope,south asians don't get any greek ancestry on genetic ancestry tests.

Nope,south asians don't get any greek ancestry on genetic ancestry tests.
Probably due to it being from so long-ago that it became part of the basal North Indian genetic ancestry (and is categorized as such on these tests). Not-to-mention that it was probably a minor impact compared to other mixing events.

Probably due to it being from so long-ago that it became part of the basal North Indian genetic ancestry (and is categorized as such on these tests). Not-to-mention that it was probably a minor impact compared to other mixing events.
Greeks came way after steppe people came to south asia so not possible.South asians iran neolithic+Australoid+steppe.

Greeks came way after steppe people came to south asia so not possible.South asians iran neolithic+Australoid+steppe.
The Greeks were also most likely very outnumbered ethnically by the surrounding Indic population so their genetic contribution on the Indic population's genetic ancestry as a whole was limited and quickly fizzled out. Just my hypothesis.

Jatti’s are originally Scythian from Persian lands who migrated to punjab.
Jatti’s are originally Scythian from Persian lands who migrated to punjab.
Then came the Greek settlers to that area

Framecel
Framecel
Framecel
Framecel
Framecel
Framecel
Framecel
Framecel
Framecel
Framecel
Framecel
Framecel

5-6/10

• +1
really good eye area and general harmony.
i feel like your weight is holding you back so much. if you bulked up i think you could slay.
also your height is kind of shit maybe try lifts

• +1