Rate me 26y

daniel_3303

daniel_3303

FunkyFlamingo's BFF
I am curious because my best friend told me yesterday that I am pretty but her friends tell her I am not...

IMG 9416

Worst haircut i have ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: daniel_3303, Mewton, Deleted member 17595 and 16 others
Have you had cosmetic procedures done?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 21403 and 1 other person
Kill your barber

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 30325, Deleted member 29261 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and Deleted member 28904
Worst haircut i have ever seen
Any haircut suggestions for a tall forehead? I had my hair cut short because I had a hair transplant. Now I am waiting for it to grow to use a messy fringe. That's the plan

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 30234 and cytoplasm
Any haircut suggestions for a tall forehead? I had my hair cut short because I had a hair transplant. Now I am waiting for it to grow to use a messy fringe. That's the plan
Fringe yes

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 29167, rand anon and 2 others
7/10 right now but you can easily push to 8 if you fix that yee yee ass haircut, and here I was thinking mine was bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and daniel_3303

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17595, schwanncel and 1 other person
You could be Chad ngl, but you really need to get a decent haircut. Then you're fine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, Deleted member 28904 and daniel_3303
You have many failos most being small

Some shit that you can fix is that haircut/hairline situation and stop doing your eyebrows unless you wanna gaymaxx. They look to feminine rn, male eyebrows are supposed to get less dense at the ends

And train neck, mtn rn

Your eyes are so far apart it ruins your entire harmony

Would be good looking otherwise, shame IPD is unfixable without getting OBO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Also you need to grow out your hair more so you can cover your neurocranium

Can tell your hairline is MGTOW and your forehead is gigantic

If you didn’t have that jawline (your jaw is super good) it would be over tbh

Also you need to grow out your hair more so you can cover your neurocranium

Can tell your hairline is MGTOW and your forehead is gigantic
Yes, I am doing that. I had to cut it due to a hair transplant.

You won’t be able to reach chadlite due to your eyes
Are they too far apart? Never paid any attention to that detail, never bothered me. I actually though my eyes were my strongest point because girls sometimes tell me I have pretty eyes.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 28904
Damn u one weird looking dude.
MTN, I guess.
Something doesn't sit right with me about ur face, and I'm a man, so it's safe to assume even less sits right when women discern.

Damn u one weird looking dude.
MTN, I guess.
Something doesn't sit right with me about ur face, and I'm a man, so it's safe to assume even less sits right when women discern.
What do you mean? Any suggestions to improve?

Are they too far apart? Never paid any attention to that detail, never bothered me. I actually though my eyes were my strongest point because girls sometimes tell me I have pretty eyes.
Yeah ur ipd is bad, but ur eye color compensates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 28896
With considerations to your age, in my opinion it would be easier to try advance your career and moneymax. You're at the stage of life where it can make a difference to what dating prospects you have.
I can't identify anything wrong with ur face besides the already noted wide IPD and yee yee ass haircut. You might benefit from filler around your cheeks, but I am shakey with that suggestion. Thoughts from other users?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
High MTN (your iris carries you), fix your hair to reach HTN.
You have some good features but harmony makes you look uncanny and hardcaps you.

Yeah ur ipd is bad, but ur eye color compensates
MTN? Can I reach HTN or Chadlite in your opinion?
High MTN (your iris carries you), fix your hair to reach HTN.
You have some good features but harmony makes you look uncanny and hardcaps you.
DO you mean lack of harmony?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
What else can I fix to reach Chadlite?
At best u can prob reach chadlite smv after fixing ur hair and gymmaxing, I don't think u can reach chadlite psl without OBO though, maybe weak chadlite is possible idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and daniel_3303
What else to fix to go from HTN to Chadlite?
I don't see you escaping the normie zone, since surgical procedures most likely would just make you look even more uncanny.
HTN is good enough to live a life of high quality.

I don't see you escaping the normie zone, since surgical procedures most likely would just make you look even more uncanny.
HTN is good enough to live a life of high quality.
Are you referring to the asymmetry in the photo right? Because at least for me it is not noticeable irl (like in the video)

Get curtains tbh or grow it out and experiment

How about now with curtains? Just took the photo

IMG 9620

How about now with curtains? Just took the photo

View attachment 2234311
You need to get a fringe or wet mop haircut, and let your eyebrows get messy looking. You have chadlite-chad potential, but look like a mix of apsie shooter and homo with that bowl haircut and eyebrows.

philtrum and sid-tier ipd fucks up your harmony and caps you at HTN level no matter what styling

great eye area apart from that

you have other failos too but these are the most detrimental

you look very lookmaxed. Your jaw looks implanted or fillered. Your eyes look like stroma and hair seems planted.