Girlfriend is mad because I said that she's more attractive than her friend

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
My girlfriend often mentions one of her friends and the stuff they do together. Today I was going through her friend's list and I told her that she's much more attractive than her friend. She got really upset and said why did you care what she looked like. Now she's mad because I'm making comparisons.

Is she wrong or am I wrong in this situation?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, <6PSLcel, Gonthar and 6 others
@Foreverbrad @gooner23

My girlfriend often mentions one of her friends and the stuff they do together. Today I was going through her friend's list and I told her that she's much more attractive than her friend. She got really upset and said why did you care what she looked like. Now she's mad because I'm making comparisons.

Even if u r wrong tf can u do to fix it now. Send me $125 and I’ll save ur ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Lonenely sigma, MonoTBB and 2 others
Send me 150$ and I’ll help you fix the problem trust me bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, NoseProphecy, try2beme and 1 other person
YTA

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, ChiraqJihad, Brus Wane and 2 others

What a dumb bitch

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You think so? I'm still apologizing and she'll probably forgive me once again because I fuck up a lot
It's just such an arbitrary thing to get upset over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and .*my*.
  • Love it
Reactions: TheRagingBull
I know she's very sensitive but she loves me so hopefully this shit works out
Dnr fuck her so she forgets about it

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Well what I've learned is that sex is not everything with these women. Emotional care and stimulation is just as important
Fuck that. Manipulate and if she leaves get someone else. Her friend even

• JFL
Ur gf has some problems if She get upset over that.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and .*my*.
Ur gf has some problems if She get upset over that.
I know that's kinda stupid. I understand that it wasn't exactly clever on my part to make such comparisons but come on

She wants to marry me dude. I can't
Gaslight and control her then. Tell her u love her and ur not going to let her leave u. Threaten her even

• JFL
Gaslight and control her then. Tell her u love her and ur not going to let her leave u. Threaten her even
She doesn't want to leave me she just gets upset often when I do something stupid

girls will eye and talk about guys who mog you and expect you to not do anything about it (speaking up is an insecurity ick by whore logic) then get pissed at you because you eye a girl with non saggy tits and does not need few kilograms of makeup to look human

She doesn't want to leave me she just gets upset often when I do something stupid
Get her off coffee if she drinks that and get her some milk. If u just want her to forget this u can do more stuff and she’ll forget about it just tell her something else like something that u can help her with and help her change

It's just such an arbitrary thing to get upset over
Lol, that's what all women do - they get angry and start fights over the smallest things you say or do(or even if you don't say or do something in certain situations), you just can't win with them...

• +1

Attachments

• A3DADD5B-D129-46A0-AFA4-0A4463E84A00.png
    A3DADD5B-D129-46A0-AFA4-0A4463E84A00.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 0

Could understand the other way round but that’s weird!

I hate women so much, they try to gaslight you any chance they can. "MUH WHY DO U CARE ABOUT LOOOOKKKS" fucking toilet as if she wouldn't reject a guy purely based on his lower third alone