Rate me 27 M

man your beard looks retarded and you look filthy with it trim your beard like this:
View attachment 2693891
you shouldnt let it grow down

Also you look way better without the beard (in the pic you sent atleast) I understand that you were younger back then and the pic is a bit frauded but still bones don't change unless you get surgery or some sort of injury. Nevertheless you should first try to trim your beard like in the picture, you will look way cleaner and 100% better.
Maybe I’m blind but your pic look exactly how I trim my beard rn.

Maybe I’m blind but your pic look exactly how I trim my beard rn.
no you let it grow downwards, the hair is going way past your chin

no you let it grow downwards, the hair is going way past your chin
I just have longer goatee, the sides is on the line of my cheeks. Btw I think shorter beard would make my face more round than oval

Attachments

• A60CB3F5-62FB-48C3-8A70-1A327321BA17.jpeg
    A60CB3F5-62FB-48C3-8A70-1A327321BA17.jpeg
    811.4 KB · Views: 0
MTN saved by pheno and eye color/shape.

otherwise strong LTN bonewise.

Mogger ogee curve

Shorten your beard and get a short haircut. Do steroids to gain muscle, get lean, and boost dimorphism

Why not do it naturally?

Why not do it naturally?
Cuz that's cucked. It's been proven that not working out at all but taking steroids will get you more muscles than working out but not taking steroids. Here's the study - https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101. If you want a decent physique it will take you 3-5 years to build it naturally and that's not guaranteed. I've seen people work hard for 5+ years and still look like they're not working out at all. You're also not gonna increase dimorphism without steroids. Boosting testosterone naturally is cope, you may boost it by 10-15% with supplements, but that won't make any difference. I know steroids sound scary but doing them made me realize how big of a stigma there is around them. They are not that dangerous. Imo, they are no more dangerous then any other medication if taken properly. Don't forget that you live once and you have one body, so take some risks, it's worth it

Cuz that's cucked. It's been proven that not working out at all but taking steroids will get you more muscles than working out but not taking steroids. Here's the study - https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101. If you want a decent physique it will take you 3-5 years to build it naturally and that's not guaranteed. I've seen people work hard for 5+ years and still look like they're not working out at all. You're also not gonna increase dimorphism without steroids. Boosting testosterone naturally is cope, you may boost it by 10-15% with supplements, but that won't make any difference. I know steroids sound scary but doing them made me realize how big of a stigma there is around them. They are not that dangerous. Imo, they are no more dangerous then any other medication if taken properly. Don't forget that you live once and you have one body, so take some risks, it's worth it
Why does then everybody works wou without steroids and looks good?

Get the matt bomer haircut and designer stubble

I tried to replicate Matt Bomers popular hairstyle. Did I get it right? :  r/malehairadvice

Matt Bomer | Matt bomer, Matt bomer white collar, Mens ...

Literally all you need to do

Also blast roids and gymcel
I used to have something similar few years ago but that style bored me too much, I look more like normie in that old days

Attachments

• 75A7B32A-3B58-4C25-A503-166BB90704AB.jpeg
    75A7B32A-3B58-4C25-A503-166BB90704AB.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I used to have something similar few years ago but that style bored me too much, I look more like normie in that old days
You capped there's pretty much nothing else you can do

Also the hair looks kind of weird here

Your temples are bad

You capped there's pretty much nothing else you can do

Also the hair looks kind of weird here

Your temples are bad
i think it's because Is hair Is very Straight he Needs to make them wavier if he can

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
i think it's because Is hair Is very Straight he Needs to make them wavier if he can
or maybe it's Just the haircut from the First pics It looks more wavy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
or maybe it's Just the haircut from the First pics It looks more wavy
On that pic my hair is really styled by a barber, but in general , according to my observations, it looks the most wavy on longer haircuts, if they’re not styled in any way.

Today I decided to trim my beard my myself and accidently make my sideburns a slightly lower than my natural hairline and exposed my cheeks. How much I fucked up? Does my face looks more fatty now?

Attachments

• CBCD0E7C-2758-4167-B712-FF6B7D363DBF.jpeg
    CBCD0E7C-2758-4167-B712-FF6B7D363DBF.jpeg
    848.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 802CE3D8-38C0-4005-9D5F-9D04953A2D62.jpeg
    802CE3D8-38C0-4005-9D5F-9D04953A2D62.jpeg
    928.3 KB · Views: 0
you look like jesus

You don’t deserve to have any confidence.

You look better with the subble imo, your forehead is on the bigger side though so having a slick back haircut is not the move. Good face structure overall though i say, nose looks fat in some way and your lips are non existent
There's nothing wrong with his lips

People saying MTN are overrating. You're a solid LTN.

People saying MTN are overrating. You're a solid LTN.