rate me and help with haircut/ NTness

will be cutting my gay ass hair this week and wonder what haircut would suit me best
View attachment 991717 also help, how could i look more NT

and less fucking faggot
Try Leo.
Leo22

You need to seriously cut out the mullet. It should never be longer than the front.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
need to stop trimming this shit fr fr
are you trimming it at the sides? dont tell me your looksminning on purpose now come on man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
h
I know bro that could be like a resting face for you. I’m just saying that’s why you get the psycho comments, you might make people feel watched.

also your frame is looking lackluster, even if you have the inches and measurements, you may not have the structure to hold it up.

you don’t need to get big, just get fit. Eat and go on some runs
huge advice right here bro, thanks.
also how can i change my stare?? i dont want to make anyone feel watched bro :(

I WAS LMAOOO FR
man it helps eye area a shit ton if they're wide trust dont do that shit no more also try to keep them as straight as possible

• +1
  • +1
wtf??? my shoulders are 20 inches wide at 5'8 and 50kg lmaoooo my frame is huge nigga what u talkin about
You are 5’8 and look like you would break like a twig, calling people nigga online but would piss yourself in person and you’re wondering how to become more nt

Uh 1. That is an ugly hair style curry looking guy, that’s a horrible haircut and 2. Op has bad nct, skin, coloring, eye color, overplucked/poorly plucked eyebrows, and disgusting Philtrum. He could go 4-6 inches shorter but he should be trying to hide as much as possible. Also his skull and frame is super small he needs the hair to survive
I’m not talking about all of that, fact of the matter is that his current hair is repulsive, IRL he will be perceived as feminine, aspie and retarded. If the only thing he changed was getting shorter hair, he would look better.

Also, girls love that hairstyle I posted. If you honestly think that girls would like the long hair better then you know nothing about hair.

• +1
You are 5’8 and look like you would break like a twig, calling people nigga online but would piss yourself in person and you’re wondering how to become more nt
Seriously though you’re 5’8 man stop with the charades and get grief counseling you look like you’ve lost the most important thing to you with those dead eyes but it’s just your dignity you have no respect you are empty and afraid because your frame looks so weak and you may likely be done growing. Are you prepared for a life of rejection?

• +1
I’m not talking about all of that, fact of the matter is that his current hair is repulsive, IRL he will be perceived as feminine, aspie and retarded. If the only thing he changed was getting shorter hair, he would look better.

Also, girls love that hairstyle I posted. If you honestly think that girls would like the long hair better then you know nothing about hair.
Girls like face.

im suicidal lmao, i would never ever break like a twig. if a 6'5 guy bothered me the way i am today i would murder him for sure

im suicidal lmao, i would never ever break like a twig. if a 6'5 guy bothered me the way i am today i would murder him for sure
well atleast your looks fit the personality tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Deleted member 6045
Seriously though you’re 5’8 man stop with the charades and get grief counseling you look like you’ve lost the most important thing to you with those dead eyes but it’s just your dignity you have no respect you are empty and afraid because your frame looks so weak and you may likely be done growing. Are you prepared for a life of rejection?
btw i started puberty at 16, im growing 1cm a month, i dont get rejected ever by jbs, i could post photos of me with 3 diferent girls here just from this month. my frame is 20 inches and honestly YOU look bitter with something and is trying to put me down for fun. it wont work buddy.
and why the fuck u call me out for saying the N word while u got anti curry shit on your bio??

yeah, bullying my whole life turned me into this thanks
I been fat my whole life the bullying is engrained into my brain at this point its probably why im a salty narcy validation seeking cunt but ay its gonna get better once we looksmax since people will be nicer which rewires our brains subconsciously but it will also make you very narcy so be careful abt that

• +1
yeah, bullying my whole life turned me into this thanks
also I recommend nicotine over alcohol for easing depression since you stay in control and it releases the same ammount of dopimaine jfl

h

huge advice right here bro, thanks.
also how can i change my stare?? i dont want to make anyone feel watched bro :(
Trust me when I say I definitely have had similar issues in the past. Like fr probably like the same vibe.

1. Gain weight, will instantly do wonders for eliminating “scary” vibes

2. Work on your forms of expressionism. Working on your voice, tonality, vocabulary and communication skills (all done with the mouth) will have domino effects on your general expression

3. Look at pictures of you as a kid and take note of the non imposing, friendly demeanor you likely have. That’s you. Be that way

4. I’d also get the curly cut people are posting. Your current cut makes you look like an artist, a very expressive emotional person, and it will make people expect that. I get the impression you’re kind of an outsider (and you’re on this site soooo) so I’d not suggest a look that looks like an emotional expressive type of dude you know. Looks and stereotypes are complicated, I’d just get the cut Source: just trust me bro

4th tip is kind of a little trick you can do at any time. Your eyes should usually be resting like this: close your eyes. Pretend you’re trying to fall asleep. Open your eyes, they should feel more rested and at peace and less “engaged”

Also it is basically impossible to have that vibe/look if one is dull/low IQ. I feel like you’re probably fairly smart and perceptive, just don’t have your eyes “engaged” or “focused” all the time.

Biggest thing tho is gain weight. Also drugs can help you relax but I’m not gonna tell you “just take X” so yeah

• +1
btw i started puberty at 16, im growing 1cm a month, i dont get rejected ever by jbs, i could post photos of me with 3 diferent girls here just from this month. my frame is 20 inches and honestly YOU look bitter with something and is trying to put me down for fun. it wont work buddy.
and why the fuck u call me out for saying the N word while u got anti curry shit on your bio??
Called you out bc you’re a little bitch posting your irls and talking about murdering chads

also I recommend nicotine over alcohol for easing depression since you stay in control and it releases the same ammount of dopimaine jfl
i already do both, maybe stop alcohol cause my body is not feeling so well
nice advice

• Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat
i already do both, maybe stop alcohol cause my body is not feeling so well
nice advice
do you vape or cigs? vape is better imo though its only nicotine while cigarettes have other dopamine releasing chemicals and they even have anti depressants in them too JFL but they're much more addicting and harmful plus they age you like shit

Called you out bc you’re a little bitch posting your irls and talking about murdering chads
just talked about murdering chads cause you came here saying im weak and framelet? tbh i shouldnt even care, but u hit a soft spot

do you vape or cigs? vape is better imo though its only nicotine while cigarettes have other dopamine releasing chemicals and they even have anti depressants in them too JFL but they're much more addicting and harmful plus they age you like shit
cigs only... dont vaping gives you water on the lungs after heavy use??

dont vaping gives you water on the lungs after heavy use??
no thats bullshit just make sure to get a good pod system and USA made juices

• +1
no thats bullshit just make sure to get a good pod system and USA made juices
and if youre going to quit cigs and alcohol vape is an okay replacement till you feel you get ur NT in check then id reccomend cutting down the nic % in your vape juice till you hit zero and quit all together

• Love it
Also I forgot to mention:

Meditate, cleanse your soul, practice mindfulness.

literally was a very similar story here. I was 5’10 at the time, skinny, chiseled face, got cute and hot hoes, but some people said I looked like a killer lmao (usually just as a joke, but kind of a prod from people trying to lmk)

it basically means ur 2 skinny and ur imposing presence doesn’t match ur actual physical appearance.

That was a while ago but yeah no more skinny killer vibes for me. Not the move. Now I’m on dem runner boxer athlete vibes 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

hope you take my advice bro fr gl hope ur not a cel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and Deleted member 12165
and if youre going to quit cigs and alcohol vape is an okay replacement till you feel you get ur NT in check then id reccomend cutting down the nic % in your vape juice till you hit zero and quit all together
life fuel tbh
if i dont die before getting in my 20s will remember your words for sure

• Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat
if i dont die before getting in my 20s will remember your words
nah dont say that brother thats just ur fucked NT talking once you get them in check you wont be thinking like this trust

Trust me when I say I definitely have had similar issues in the past. Like fr probably like the same vibe.

1. Gain weight, will instantly do wonders for eliminating “scary” vibes

2. Work on your forms of expressionism. Working on your voice, tonality, vocabulary and communication skills (all done with the mouth) will have domino effects on your general expression

3. Look at pictures of you as a kid and take note of the non imposing, friendly demeanor you likely have. That’s you. Be that way

4. I’d also get the curly cut people are posting. Your current cut makes you look like an artist, a very expressive emotional person, and it will make people expect that. I get the impression you’re kind of an outsider (and you’re on this site soooo) so I’d not suggest a look that looks like an emotional expressive type of dude you know. Looks and stereotypes are complicated, I’d just get the cut Source: just trust me bro

4th tip is kind of a little trick you can do at any time. Your eyes should usually be resting like this: close your eyes. Pretend you’re trying to fall asleep. Open your eyes, they should feel more rested and at peace and less “engaged”

Also it is basically impossible to have that vibe/look if one is dull/low IQ. I feel like you’re probably fairly smart and perceptive, just don’t have your eyes “engaged” or “focused” all the time.

Biggest thing tho is gain weight. Also drugs can help you relax but I’m not gonna tell you “just take X” so yeah
read every word, best thing i took out of this site till now.
thanks for the effort man, for real i will print this shit and do everything

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety
read every word, best thing i took out of this site till now.
thanks for the effort man, for real i will print this shit and do everything
yeah his advice is very good. Some people dont look right when skinny tbh and if you're actually 4% like you claim then bulk up to 15% build some muscle (btw weight lifting helps NT a shit ton)

• +1
Also I forgot to mention:

Meditate, cleanse your soul, practice mindfulness.

literally was a very similar story here. I was 5’10 at the time, skinny, chiseled face, got cute and hot hoes, but some people said I looked like a killer lmao (usually just as a joke, but kind of a prod from people trying to lmk)

it basically means ur 2 skinny and ur imposing presence doesn’t match ur actual physical appearance.

That was a while ago but yeah no more skinny killer vibes for me. Not the move. Now I’m on dem runner boxer athlete vibes 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

hope you take my advice bro fr gl hope ur not a cel
i will take your advice bro, u are a good man thank you.
really insightful ''it basically means ur 2 skinny and ur imposing presence doesn’t match ur actual physical appearance''
will go eat something rn XD

• Love it
Reactions: warpsociety
im about 9%-10% bf rn, the 4% is just how much more i had when i took the other photo
im on the gym too but i cant eat properly cause im never hungry and going everyday is tough cause of depression
but we have to try right?
gonna really take his advice
yeah his advice is very good. Some people dont look right when skinny tbh and if you're actually 4% like you claim then bulk up to 15% build some muscle (btw weight lifting helps NT a shit ton)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: warpsociety and Uglyandfat
never hungry and going everyday is tough cause of depression
Eat highly palatable foods ones like a burgers and shit they increase dopimaine and it also helps you crave food

• +1
im about 9%-10% bf rn, the 4% is just how much more i had when i took the other photo
im on the gym too but i cant eat properly cause im never hungry and going everyday is tough cause of depression
but we have to try right?
gonna really take his advice
yes bro you cant quit, Cause remember its only up from your lowest point and you're not alone we all in this shit together

• Love it