Reactions: Aaronstone
Rating out of 10

Attachments

• 20230331_093029_0000.png
    20230331_093029_0000.png
    708.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
Your best bet is stay in India and date lower tier girls cos the upper tier girls date lightskins usually

Alright brother they went a little too harsh on you, don’t think of it too much it’s an incel forum.
Your main problem is your phenotype which isn’t appealing to most of them ladies. Your second problem is that you’re way to lanky and look like you can get your ass beaten by a 14 year old.
In order to fix that, here are some tips:
-Start hitting the gym, like immediately
-Start taking care of your skin
-Find ways to lighten your skin, i wouldn’t advise tou hope on hydroquinone it’s way too dangerous
-Start taking care of yourself and learn some socail skill (you look like a guy who would ask a gril for bob and vagen)
These are the softmaxes i would recommend you.
For the hardmaxes(which can alter you pueno and your overall physical attractiveness):
-Rhinoplasty
-Check with the ortho to see if you have jaw prognathism or retrusion
-If your alignment is perfectly fine, i would suggest you get some cosmetic jaw work done.
As of now, you’re a 4/10 (Low tier Normie) everything considered, you’re far from ugly and could definitely improve.
Have a blessed day brother.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, zeshama, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
Alright brother they went a little too harsh on you, don’t think of it too much it’s an incel forum.
Your main problem is your phenotype which isn’t appealing to most of them ladies. Your second problem is that you’re way to lanky and look like you can get your ass beaten by a 14 years old.
-Find ways to lighten your skin, i wouldn’t advise tou hope on hydroquinone it’s way too dangerous
-Start taking care of yourself and learn some socail skill (you look like a guy who would ask a gril for bob and vagen)
For the hardmaxes(which can alter you pueno and your overall physical attractiveness):
-Rhinoplasty
-If your alignment is perfectly fine, i would suggest you get some cosmetic jaw work done.
As of now, you’re a 4/10 (Low tier Normie) everything considered, you’re far from ugly and could definitely improve.

• +1
Your main problem is your phenotype which isn’t appealing to most of them ladies. Your second problem is that you’re way to lanky and look like you can get your ass beaten by a 14 year old.
-Rhinoplasty
extremely fucking glad that there's atleast one guy giving looksmaxxing advice to a user that's literally asking for LOOKSMAXXING advice on LOOKSMAX.ORG

• +1
Please stay in india