Reactions: edgemaxx, Mog3D, Deleted member 39692 and 5 others
IMG 0232

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and mortis
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream, edgemaxx and Mealworm
ltn please get your subhuman face of this site

Studies show that people who have attached lobes like op on average have pretty wide gaping assholes. This is a genetic condition that suggests connected lobe cels are born to be rammed by big cocks.
is this really worth paying for? i feel spending the money on fixing my ramus would be better.
^

good looking

Very solid High-Tier Normie, probably towards the upper end of the tier. Your photos are too bad to measure exactly.

You're very good-looking even in a selfie, which is usually a prerogative of a Chadlite. Very good nose and mouth, great phenotype, appealing eye area, great forehead, amazing lip profile assessments. You have notable upper eyelid exposure, but that's not that much of a flaw as you have lashes that make it worthwhile.

Flaws that keep you from being a Chadlite, ultimately, in order of descending importance:
- not that high dimorphism. You rank higher on the prettiness scale than on the masculine scale, while Chadlites need high scores in both
- mediocre facial width (symptom of the above, may be better in mirror selfie)
- short ramus (causes lower jaw volume and therefore less dimorphic appearance)
- didn't measure, but gonial angle looks a tad softer than ideal
- upper eyelid exposure
- low-set cheekbones
- thin neck
- neutral canthal tilt
- nose not very projected. again, barely a flaw, but since you lack dimorphism in the first place
- skin is not flawless, pimples and embarrassingly light stubble
- upper lip should be shorter than the lower lip, not similar. very minor

As for what of these is fixable through surgeries, I've no clue. The neck is obviously fixable without surgery.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online and ARVINA
Very solid High-Tier Normie, probably towards the upper end of the tier. Your photos are too bad to measure exactly.

You're very good-looking even in a selfie, which is usually a prerogative of a Chadlite. Very good nose and mouth, great phenotype, appealing eye area, great forehead, amazing lip profile assessments. You have notable upper eyelid exposure, but that's not that much of a flaw as you have lashes that make it worthwhile.

Flaws that keep you from being a Chadlite, ultimately, in order of descending importance:
- not that high dimorphism. You rank higher on the prettiness scale than on the masculine scale, while Chadlites need high scores in both
- mediocre facial width (symptom of the above, may be better in mirror selfie)
- short ramus (causes lower jaw volume and therefore less dimorphic appearance)
- didn't measure, but gonial angle looks a tad softer than ideal
- upper eyelid exposure
- low-set cheekbones
- thin neck
- neutral canthal tilt
- nose not very projected. again, barely a flaw, but since you lack dimorphism in the first place
- skin is not flawless, pimples and embarrassingly light stubble
- upper lip should be shorter than the lower lip, not similar. very minor

As for what of these is fixable through surgeries, I've no clue. The neck is obviously fixable without surgery.
Needs CCW Bimax to get more forward grown for his downgrown lower third and become chadlite.

looks good but shave that shit facial hair please, what even is that