Rate me and what is my potential ?

Is there any thing i can do to get rid of 6-7 years tan
As my legs and undershirt area is too lightskin
And legs are literally fair
Msm nac astaxanthin tretinoin progesterone

Msm nac astaxanthin tretinoin progesterone
Just last question
Is there anything on my face which is in my favour like jaw,eye area,checkbones or they are also shit ?

Just last question
Is there anything on my face which is in my favour like jaw,eye area,checkbones or they are also shit ?
Wide face good hairline and no recession except for undereyes

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
@Pakicel @Guerrilla @ascension! @kyrre plz reply..
Plz make me clear what is wrong with me
I'm feeling depressed now, plz help..
This sort of thing should be obvious to you from interacting with others. I mean you are a very dark-skinned guy living in India.

There isn't anything wrong with you. It's just that women like men with more caucasian phenos and you are at a big disadvantage because of that.

Curry/10
Only option for you is to thugmaxx aka roids tattoos and crime

You're an average looking ugly curry tho if you live in India you're alright

This sort of thing should be obvious to you from interacting with others. I mean you are a very dark-skinned guy living in India.

There isn't anything wrong with you. It's just that women like men with more caucasian phenos and you are at a big disadvantage because of that.
Is it possible to remove 7years of tanning completely as
My other body parts are litrally fair..
I'm not dark skinned
And what you mean by dark skinned indian guy means there features or only colour?

Is skin bleaching harmful and is it permanent ?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Is skin bleaching harmful and is it permanent ?
It's not just skin tone. It's your overall phenotype/harmony. Can't fix that tbh

• +1
Reactions: mug
Okay I'll try to give my best.

First off if you live in India you will be okay, if you live in the west and there are no others from your race then it's over.

You should start with your haircut, keep your sides short ( faded ) and shorten your top a bit, it looks way to messy. It looks like you have good skin ( no acne ) but you can still start a skincare routine. Next and this is a must, start hitting the gym and avoid excessive carb and salt intake, it makes your face bloated. Train your neck, yea it may look weird but who gives a fuck.

I think you are a 5/10, with the stuff i said you should boost yourself to a 5.5 and if you lean down a lot MAYBE to a 6
( depends on your fat storing genetics ).

For most people looksmaxing is giving you a slight boost or not making your situation worse, in your case not making it worse.

Best of luck.

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
Its not ur shitty phenotype only. U live in indians slums, why u care about looks at this point?? u need to moneymax to get out of it.

Scleral show
Big nose
Lowset cheekbones
Very narrow and short chin
Small lips

I also hope you are not recessed
Will i able to become htn atleast ?

I tired so hard to make you human

7B9C680C CA90 4F40 A823 44EAA32FD671

V2

5C356DD1 402F 4834 A6DA 94AEC82BF893

Im assuming everyone had recommended lose weight + bimax + rhino

And I do too

V2

View attachment 2026211

Im assuming everyone had recommended lose weight + bimax + rhino

And I do too
Bro plz don't make fun of me
By how many points will i able to ascend with softmaxxing ?
Suggest something don't want to be chad just be average or licky if above average
Plz suggest something ...

• +1
Reactions: mug
Suggest something don't want to be chad just be average or licky if above average
Lose

Weight

There’s many yt tutorials on. How to get lean lose weight 1st then bulk then cut

Ur not THAAT ugly you just have no appeal to women doesn’t necessarily mean ur ugly but you have 0 attraction