Rate me anons 2 (6'4, germanic)

D

Deleted member 29949

Iron
height (195cm) and muscles (idk if im allowed to post half-naked pics on here) carrying me asf, i hope images work now, i am too stupid for everything non candlestick chart related

IMG 8610

Attachments

• IMG_8611.jpg
    IMG_8611.jpg
    666.6 KB · Views: 0
LTN with some good features (einfach groß sein theorie funktioniert in deutschland perfek)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
LTN with some good features (einfach groß sein theorie funktioniert in deutschland perfek)
bro was heißt LTN ich bin zu wenig in dem space um die ganzen abkürzungen zu kennen... gibts iwo ne liste davon?

ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deprived and Deleted member 21044
MTN

• +1
Reactions: Graham, It'snotover and Deleted member 21044
Chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 22918, try2beme and 2 others
bro was heißt LTN ich bin zu wenig in dem space um die ganzen abkürzungen zu kennen... gibts iwo ne liste davon?
nein gibts keine.
subhuman - untermentsch
LTN - Low tier normie -> du
MTN - middle tier normie
HTN - High tier normie
Chadlite
Chad
👍🏼

Facially ur ltn maybe with potential for mtn with softmax

tho with that height u can get away with it

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
weak mtn

• +1
Reactions: Drazen
There was a moment when the page was loding that I thought you were Chad, then your lower thrid loaded, and automatically my thinking went to normie.
6'4, mogs me. Good candidate for many looksmaxes hard and soft.

There was a moment when the page was loding that I thought you were Chad, then your lower thrid loaded, and automatically my thinking went to normie.
6'4, mogs me. Good candidate for many looksmaxes hard and soft.
yea lmfao my lower third is horrible, like i have a jawline but my lower third stopped loading after 50% so small in comparison to the rest horrible

I thought good eyes and brow.

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 0
i envy you tall ogres

• Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl
Another thread destroying the height pill.

Height doesn't matter. It's all face. You can be a cripple in a wheel chair with a good face and get women. Meanwhile, men who have the most attractive height. Are found in significant numbers rotting on this forum.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Redblue0, It'snotover, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Height doesn't matter. It's all face. You can be a cripple in a wheel chair with a good face and get women. Meanwhile, men who have the most attractive height. Are found in significant numbers rotting on this forum.
Height does matter , stop coping .
What's your height

• +1
Reactions: Drazen and It'snotover
damn bro why did I get 6-7/10 girls when i was +15kg then... im now way leaner...

it's a ton height tbh, at least when u r clubbing or whatever, dating apps are solely facially based imo

but i get your point face can overweigh height when u r like subhuman or ltn

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles and 5.5psl
damn bro why did I get 6-7/10 girls when i was +15kg then... im now way leaner...

it's a ton height tbh, at least when u r clubbing or whatever, dating apps are solely facially based imo

but i get your point face can overweigh height when u r like subhuman or ltn
A minority of women like muscle bound tall hunks.

Height does matter , stop coping .
What's your height
even before starting looksmaxing where i was fat and like a 1/10 (imo) i got girls by just being tall... it's fucked up, get limb surgery guys it's worth it prob

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
height (195cm) and muscles (idk if im allowed to post half-naked pics on here) carrying me asf, i hope images work now, i am too stupid for everything non candlestick chart related

View attachment 2226690
6’4 + average face makes u top 20% SMV, keep slaying and forget what the asian 3 incher autists on the forum are saying

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
okay bro maybe go outside for once in your life
Dude. You're asking for a rating on a incel forum. I know your entire dating life instantaneously.

even before starting looksmaxing where i was fat and like a 1/10 (imo) i got girls by just being tall... it's fucked up, get limb surgery guys it's worth it prob
Yeah, tall guys can get whales. But who the fuck wants a whale? Tall height is means nothing as evident with you being on here. All that gymaxing amounted to nothing.

5'5 manlet with HTN face. Just be tall destroyed.

Screenshot 20230527 173309 Chrome

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, gastqa_ and forevermirin
Yeah, tall guys can get whales. But who the fuck wants a whale? Tall height is means nothing as evident with you being on here. All that gymaxing amounted to nothing.
im not going to the gym 5 times a week for somebody else lmfao, i do it solely for myself and for the pleasure of pain

im not going to the gym 5 times a week for somebody else lmfao, i do it solely for myself and for the pleasure of pain
Keep telling yourself that, bud.

bro just get off this fourm lmao, youre tall and u say youre muscular too

and ur face isnt even deformed

what are ue ven doing here...

ur lips look deformed in the second photo.. im gonna assume its ur weird expression and angle

realistically a rhinoplasty would help a lot... ur nose is deformed

if u dont wanna get surgery, just get on tretinoin to fix ur dull skin.. tbh with your height and frame it doesnt fucking matter anyway, u can look giga ogre and still get pussy

he's just talking to a girl what does that prove?
They're person who toke the photo said he was kissing her prior to the photo.

bro just get off this fourm lmao, youre tall and u say youre muscular too

and ur face isnt even deformed

what are ue ven doing here...
He's unattractive. That's why he's here. Obese chicks and crazy ladies are not options. They are a one way ticket to hell.

He's unattractive. That's why he's here. Obese chicks and crazy ladies are not options. They are a one way ticket to hell.
cope obese chicks are good at sucking dick

cope obese chicks are good at sucking dick
I care more about having a relationships than sex. If I wanted to get my dick sucked. I'd go to a sexy hooker.

How do you get an errection to such ugly fat bitches who don't even take personal hygiene seriously?

• JFL
I care more about having a relationships than sex. If I wanted to get my dick sucked. I'd go to a sexy hooker.

How do you get an errection to such ugly fat bitches who don't even take personal hygiene seriously?

@Dr. Bruh need to FATSO pill this grAycel

• +1