Rate me anons 2 (6'4, germanic)

height (195cm) and muscles (idk if im allowed to post half-naked pics on here) carrying me asf, i hope images work now, i am too stupid for everything non candlestick chart related

View attachment 2226690

Nordics have more natural prominence in there cheeks and there eyes are deep set that being said the bones don't look like a male model it looks like a normal guy

Facially a strongish LTN, I guess. Can probably get to MTN territory with some improvements. Though, even now your height probably pushes you into MTN status irl.

The terrible photo and weird expression aren't doing you any favors.

I'd say you look pretty average MTN.

Looksmax LTN.

bro was heißt LTN ich bin zu wenig in dem space um die ganzen abkürzungen zu kennen... gibts iwo ne liste davon?
Low tier normie die liste ist sub5, ltn, mtn, htn, chadlite, chad und gigachad wobei gigachad eigentlich eher ein meme ist aber eine andere Frage wieso sehen deine Bilder autistisch aus hast du autismus?

Is this germanic in the room with us right now

Is this germanic in the room with us right now
7/8 of my family tree is purely German-Austrian. 1/8 is italian. The germanic is so in the room with us. tbh im sad that im genetically so dull

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
The terrible photo and weird expression aren't doing you any favors.

I'd say you look pretty average MTN.

Looksmax LTN.
yea i will post better pics when my cut is finished. The photos are horrible ik

Low tier normie die liste ist sub5, ltn, mtn, htn, chadlite, chad und gigachad wobei gigachad eigentlich eher ein meme ist aber eine andere Frage wieso sehen deine Bilder autistisch aus hast du autismus?
manchmal komm ich mir schon vor als wär ich auf der Skala... ne hab kein autismus die bilder sind einf müll, mache selten Bilder, ich lad neue hoch inem monat wenn ich mit cut fertig bin

Danke für die erklärung tho lol

Tall looks forever

How do you perceive 6ft niggas irl? Are they much shorter than you or what
kinda everybody is shorter than me, but it's relaxing to not have to look 50cm downwards when talking to somebody so i dont really notice when someone is 180+cm

• +1
Reactions: exo
hey guys, it's derek from more plates more dates dot com

Fuck outta here tallfag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
height (195cm) and muscles (idk if im allowed to post half-naked pics on here) carrying me asf, i hope images work now, i am too stupid for everything non candlestick chart related

View attachment 2226690
For height point of view chadlite your face is strong mtn

face: 4 or 4.5 out of ten
SMV: 5.5 or 6 out of ten