High MTN

• +1
Reactions: greywind, nathan, BootySniffer69 and 2 others
HTN/Chad Light.

You look best with dreads/braids imho.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and N1666
Not even close to lite low-mid htn that’s max
You have to add that he's black to his SMV.

I've seen black guys much less attractive, who were much fatter, pull crazy amounts of girls, including hot girls.

You have to add that he's black to his SMV.

I've seen black guys much less attractive, who were much fatter, pull crazy amounts of girls, including hot girls.
retard cucks like you need to also be banned from rating sections.
whats your ethnicity?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and noodlelover
whats your ethnicity?
Racial SMV Boost for Men is:

Black - Highest
White - Middle High
Asian - Middle Low
Indian - Low
Middle Eastern - Lowest

All of the dating app data putting white as highest SMV is from the early days of the internet. Culture has changed. Culture determines what's most attractive, and it shifts massively every ten years or so.

For example a couple decades ago flat butts were seen as most attractive on women.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MKBHD, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and N1666

Black - Highest
White - Middle High
Asian - Middle Low
Indian - Low
Middle Eastern - Lowest

All of the dating app data putting white as highest SMV is from the early days of the internet. Culture has changed. Culture determines what's most attractive, and it shifts massively every ten years or so.

For example a couple decades ago flat butts were seen as most attractive on women.
You are just pulling this from your arse, JFL at thinking Indians are above middle easterns and that blacks suddenly have the highest smv. The only people they appeal to are shaniquas and low class white women.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and nathan

Black - Highest
White - Middle High
Asian - Middle Low
Indian - Low
Middle Eastern - Lowest

White is the highest

• +1
Reactions: nathan
whats your ethnicity?
stfu he's giving good advice nobody gaf about his ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

Black - Highest
White - Middle High
Asian - Middle Low
Indian - Low
Middle Eastern - Lowest

IMG 6284 IMG 9244
meanwhile reality without urkcel bias:

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Achilles
stfu he's giving good advice nobody gaf about his ethnicity
lmao another cuck FOH
We care big time when its some curry or gook trying to talk about black smv lol. You cucks think you know more than acutal blcks. real pathetic

Black - Highest
White - Middle High
Asian - Middle Low
Indian - Low
Middle Eastern - Lowest

putting this cuck on ignore. Mods bad this retard ASAP

Thugmaxx and if youre plates are open use hgh/ai .

If you read the post you're responding too you'd realize that data you're sourcing (without even providing a source) comes from over a decade ago.

Ok Cupid was the only dating app to publish detailed breakdowns of response rates, with a large sample size (their entire database of users). They started publishing data in 2009, and the last data they published was in 2014, when they finally realized it was bad P.R.

no other dating app company (OKC was technically not even an app back then, this was before apps were big) has made the mistake of publishing data.

But even in that short time period you see trends shifting (above) which is exactly my point. Ten years is a long time, and we've seen massive culture change in that time. The rise of BLM, the World Wide George Floyd Riots, Hollywood Propaganda Ramping up to show more and more white female, black male couples, world wide, virtue signaling going main stream especially around race, the media's response to trump and the rise and spread of TDS, and the rise of reddit, the spread of trans ideology. Even Jeremy Meeks got his fame during that time.

If you read the post you're responding too you'd realize that data you're sourcing (without even providing a source) comes from over a decade ago.

Ok Cupid was the only dating app to publish detailed breakdowns of response rates, with a large sample size (their entire database of users). They started publishing data in 2009, and the last data they published was in 2014, when they finally realized it was bad P.R.

no other dating app company (OKC was technically not even an app back then, this was before apps were big) has made the mistake of publishing data.

View attachment 2881448
But even in that short time period you see trends shifting (above) which is exactly my point. Ten years is a long time, and we've seen massive culture change in that time. The rise of BLM, the World Wide George Floyd Riots, Hollywood Propaganda Ramping up to show more and more white female, black male couples, world wide, virtue signaling going main stream especially around race, the media's response to trump and the rise and spread of TDS, and the rise of reddit, the spread of trans ideology. Even Jeremy Meeks got his fame during that time.
first screen is from 2022 and im not reading allat meeks is a white man

Dreads will save you, besides being with the most attractive woman in the world, my dream is becoming a 6,8 dreadhead, take the opportunity

• JFL
Reactions: changemywayz
get dreads my nigga