Rate me at 20 and 21 (just for fun, please no roasts)

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
I did some TV extra work during college so had some photoshoots done. This is the only pic I have right now.

Also second one I think is a year later (21) when I had put on some weight. Bad picture quality.

Go easy, I'm not saying I looked great by today's standards.

How would I have done in college today lol?

Unnamed

you could be joining some frat and get a slay or 2 through a party, but that's it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OFFICER_HENRY, mikeock and Deleted member 685
need better lower third, eyes.

I am really sorry

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
im sorry.

No need to he sorry, my high school/college years were bitchin. I'm genuinely sorry for average guys who are growing up now.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, BigBiceps, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
No need to he sorry, my high school/college years were bitchin. I'm genuinely sorry for average guys who are growing up now.

even slightly above average is not enough

you have to be 80th percentile

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
bro it's actually fucked up. I can 100% see where your coming from, the new generation is FUCKED. loneliness is skyrocketing and so is depression, women are getting bitchier, and men's T are DECLINING.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Do suey, that kid from boy meets world mog you

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f

I agree 100 percent.

I take my mom to therapy (she's 60 and having some problems) and there are 18 year old white genuine Chad lites in the waiting room looking miserable. They are hating life too lol.
bro it's actually fucked up. I can 100% see where your coming from, the new generation is FUCKED. loneliness is skyrocketing and so is depression, women are getting bitchier, and men's T are DECLINING.

1000%. It is not even a little different from a decade-15 years ago. It is ENTIRELY DIFFERENT. A different world.

You guys got screwed (or didn't get screwed) really really badly.

Next 5 years will be interesting though. Something has to give. Society is become too lethargic.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
Long midface and bad eye area. 3 PSL.

If you were in college right now, you would definitely be posting on .co

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, mikeock, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Long midface and bad eye area. 3 PSL.

If you were in college right now, you would definitely be posting on .co

Lol
I'd be taking your black girls from you with my suave style and fucking them in my Hamptons equivalent beachouse.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel and TheMewingBBC
Lol
I'd be taking your black girls from you with my suave style and fucking them in my Hamptons equivalent beachouse.
Bro I don’t want to insult you. Why are you acting as if you’re top tier?

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, n33tf1f and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bro I don’t want to insult you. Why are you acting as if you’re top tier?

Honestly I think I'm 4psl- which was what the only couple of posts in my other thread who weren't roasting me said. When I look at the actual psl charts the dudes who are 3 are abominations.

I've seen other guys on here be called 3 psl here where it's absolute bullshit, they're closer to 4.

Some of you guys are too wrapped up in negativity and not seeing things objectively.

Honestly I think I'm 4psl- which was what the only couple of posts in my other thread who weren't roasting me said. When I look at the actual psl charts the dudes who are 3 are abominations.

I've seen other guys on here be called 3 psl here where it's absolute bullshit, they're closer to 4.

Some of you guys are too wrapped up in negativity and not seeing things objectively.
4 PSL is average. You’re not average. The long midface, bad jaw line and garbage tier eye area is holding you back. You’re below average.

3 PSL doesn’t even have to look like an abomination. Abominations are 1-2 PSL

• +1
Reactions: DOggo, n33tf1f and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
4 PSL is average. You’re not average. The long midface, bad jaw line and garbage tier eye area is holding you back. You’re below average.

3 PSL doesn’t even have to look like an abomination. Abominations are 1-2 PSL

Lol. Oh man. Your opinion, we can agree to disagree.

3.5 psl would be incel today

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, n33tf1f and Blackout.xl
God damn I'm glad I'm not 20 today then lol. It must be hell in college/school for 50% of guys.
You have no idea even above average looking guys are struggling you need to have it all today to do well (handsome face/height/muscles) dating apps destroyed everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GorLee, Marsiere214 and n33tf1f
You have no idea even above average looking guys are struggling you need to have it all today to do well (handsome face/height/muscles) dating apps destroyed everything

It's utter stupidity. This kind of shit means nothing in life (except having a good phyqiue and not being <5'6) yet they're making it the thing guys worry about this most.

My how society has failed you young men.
It's utter stupidity. This kind of shit means nothing in life (except having a good phyqiue and not being <5'6) yet they're making it the thing guys worry about this most.

the* most

You look about 6-8 years older than you are.

You look about 6-8 years older than you are.

Too much booze, cigarettes and sun. Partied 3 nights a week.

Now at 31, given up booze and smoking years ago I probably look younger.

the* most
You're oblivious to the truth to be honest in todays day and age you need to be top 5% in looks to have the sexual life you really want with hot girls

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You're oblivious to the truth to be honest in todays day and age you need to be top 5% in looks to have the sexual life you really want with hot girls

Trust me I'm becoming very aware. I agree. Even guys in the 15-20% range are pulling porkers who act stubborn.

You can see it in the dating shows in Anglo counties.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Women consider 95th percentile above average. 80th percentile is considered average, and everything below that is considered under average.
Okc rating curve1

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, n33tf1f and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Women consider 95th percentile above average. 80th percentile is considered average, and everything below that is considered under average.
View attachment 176429
I think if things keep going this way there will be some kinda of big change in the next 5 years. Something gotta give.

I think if things keep going this way there will be some kinda of big change in the next 5 years. Something gotta give.

My guess it that chauvanism will make a big comeback. Men will just start straight up disrespecting women, intimidating them with their size, talking over them, disregarding them, walking away from them at every opportunity in college/workplaces.

Women will get angry and complain, but the men won't care. Their lives will be so shit that they'll have nothing to lose.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
My guess it that chauvanism will make a big comeback. Men will just start straight up disrespecting women, intimidating them with their size, talking over them, disregarding them, walking away from them at every opportunity in college/workplaces.

Women will get angry and complain, but the men won't care. Their lives will be so shit that they'll have nothing to lose.
Already doing all the above and i wish more young men joined me lol

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
It's like a pandora's box. There is no return to the good old days.

• +1
It's like a pandora's box. There is no return to the good old days.
Yap dead and fucking gone jfl at our luck to grow up and be in our 20s in thede dark times. I wish all below chadlite men boycotted women completely.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, n33tf1f and BigBiceps
Already doing all the above and i wish more young men joined me lol

The cucks have many brainwashed with 'girls are sugar and spice and everything nice' nonsense. But the younger generations are becoming way more based.

• +1
This will happen, with automated and obedient personality, then all the smv value of a real pussy will deflate like a balloon under the sun.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBiceps
the longest nose I've ever seen, I bet even @Ryo_Hazuki would be impressed

Very average looking

Jock or death

View attachment 176429
the funniest part of this graph to me is the 0% most attractive

women man...

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Sylvester stalone maxx asap, and fix your nose

I did some TV extra work during college so had some photoshoots done. This is the only pic I have right now.

Also second one I think is a year later (21) when I had put on some weight. Bad picture quality.

Go easy, I'm not saying I looked great by today's standards.

How would I have done in college today lol?

View attachment 176362
View attachment 176364
High trust face
Manlet
Framecel

literal horse