• eyearea.png
    eyearea.png
    195.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 22623, ascension and 2 others
This is you before or after pagnoni?

Really good base due to pheno, eye area ascended, Ive seen your side profile and you werent even super recessed so very interested to see the final result regarding the jaw. Did you consider mandibular angle implants with pagnoni too? Not saying you need them but I heard he does a very good job. Overall bro I cant wait to see your final result, as someone with surgeries booked I always love seeing ascensions. What were your movements in regards to the BSSO and genio? I saw you had a 4mm maxilla movement which is pretty good. If you dont know the exact movements Im curious to know how many mm your overbite was before surgery. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Really good base due to pheno, eye area ascended, Ive seen your side profile and you werent even super recessed so very interested to see the final result regarding the jaw. Did you consider mandibular angle implants with pagnoni too? Not saying you need them but I heard he does a very good job. Overall bro I cant wait to see your final result, as someone with surgeries booked I always love seeing ascensions. What were your movements in regards to the BSSO and genio? I saw you had a 4mm maxilla movement which is pretty good. If you dont know the exact movements Im curious to know how many mm your overbite was before surgery. Thanks.
here are all movements,

• Love it
Reactions: Oxygen
Did you edit the title or are the people in this thread too dumb to read?
Before surgery fat LTN, after probably HTN-CL-. I'd guess you're 23.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Danish_Retard
Truecel, where is the after?

Relax on me bro it’s 7 AM 😭

Truecel, where is the after?
Not a truecel but I get the point, cannot post after until swelling gone, surgery was only 17 days ago, it takes about 6 weeks for 90% of swelling to go.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 14693
No I didn't I don't know how it was confusing.

Close, I am 21. I need to skinmaxx a bit

Not a truecel but I get the point, cannot post after until swelling gone, surgery was only 17 days ago, it takes about 6 weeks for 90% of swelling to go.
I guess your height and ethnicity saved you from trueceldom.

Looking forward to the results (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20914
I guess your height and ethnicity saved you from trueceldom.

Looking forward to the results (y)
Lol, I am only 5 foot 11.

Maybe the ethnicity part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Im clueless to this. In simple terms you got 4mm maxilla movement, 5mm mandible movement, 7mm horizontal genio, and 5mm vertical genio or am I tripping?
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Damn 6mm vertical genio can only be done by the most skilled surgeons and basically 12mm added to your lower jaw horizontally. Crazy shit.

Damn 6mm vertical genio can only be done by the most skilled surgeons and basically 12mm added to your lower jaw horizontally. Crazy shit.
pagnoni is the best there is, excellent surgeon, very very nice guy and patient as well. He has put up with my autism for the past few months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 24002
pagnoni is the best there is, excellent surgeon, very very nice guy and patient as well. He has put up with my autism for the past few months
Being charismatic is extremely important for a cosmetic surgeon. Also important to not be shy with what you want from them.

I'll be an even nicer guy if you pay me thousands of dollars.

I'll be an even nicer guy if you pay me thousands of dollars.
You can tell when someone is being genuine and just putting it on, he was nice from the beginning before I paid him anything, and you could tell he wasn't worried about getting paid asap as I only paid him a week before the surgery

He also only does 1 case per day so it gets his full attention, and usually its less than that. Additionally, he answers all my random questions that would probably piss any other surgeon off, I just send him a message and he replies, he doesn't have to do that at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
3psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Death Tier NCT mate but other than that its insane you went that far with the surgries (i repsect it tho) BEFORE losing fat. Can not believe you did not decide not to be fat beforehand. You look 24

You were ltn, after softmaxxing probably htn or weak chadlite.

Death Tier NCT mate but other than that its insane you went that far with the surgries (i repsect it tho) BEFORE losing fat. Can not believe you did not decide not to be fat beforehand. You look 24
Yes NCT is mostly fixed now, its now neutral canthal tilt so human level
340200197_1667587870347816_7598593356951975310_n.jpg

What eye surgery did you get exactly? And what surgeon?

What eye surgery did you get exactly? And what surgeon?
Saddled infraorbital rim implants, it wasn't an eye surgery.

Pags

• +1
Reactions: kopper
Yes NCT is mostly fixed now, its now neutral canthal tilt so human level
340200197_1667587870347816_7598593356951975310_n.jpg
i am aware i have followed closely. Congratulations, i hope you find happiness with this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20914
Damn, can't wait to see your final results

This shit has potential

I hope you get super lean and ripped to not let your surgeries go to waste

Rooting for ya

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 20914
I'm definitely leaving this forum. Stupid shitskin autistic bitter subhuman rates this guy really good looking and rides his dick but my friend who's legit really good looking somehow warrants you to be the utmost toxic fucking subhuman and rage about him lying that hes ugly to make yourself feel better because you are the most subhuman shitskin known to man. i cant stand shitskin aubhumans that lie cuz of their bitterness. They do the same to @crisick
FaceApp 1681158523101
FaceApp 1681142867323

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Being charismatic is extremely important for a cosmetic surgeon. Also important to not be shy with what you want from them.
You'll need a lot cuz even with morphs you're a repulsive shitskin who looks like squidward your eyes are literally disgusting ur a subhuman nooo girl will Ever want u u r legit ugly. Not even ur indian curryness but ur very looks and eyes which r the windows to a man's soul. Ur soul... is subhuman

3339260 1680250437462

You'll need a lot cuz even with morphs you're a repulsive shitskin who looks like squidward your eyes are literally disgusting ur a subhuman nooo girl will Ever want u u r legit ugly. Not even ur indian curryness but ur very looks and eyes which r the windows to a man's soul. Ur soul... is subhuman

View attachment 2147390
Brutal phenopill tbh

• +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
Brutal phenopill tbh
Lol that dudes been pinging me on a bunch of posts since yesterday and spamming this weird edited photo he found of me because I told him that going to the gym won’t make him chad. Worst part of .org is these weirdo incels who suffer from mental issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Oxygen
Saddled infraorbital rim implants, it wasn't an eye surgery.

Pags
Can I pm you with some pics? Would be interested in what you think about my surgery plans for my eyes. My case looks somewhat similar to yours

Can I pm you with some pics? Would be interested in what you think about my surgery plans for my eyes. My case looks somewhat similar to yours
Yes