Rate me for real

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
girls are thirsting for this nigga. He does have good harmony when you watch his videos.
I can only imagine how those inbred anglo-goblins look like.

how are you white with a black side jfl
Downward growth and no his side profile does not look like a black one at all. He has no signs of protrusion i.e. prognathism.
images

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Downward growth and no his side profile does not look like a black one at all. He has no signs of protrusion i.e. prognathism.
images
he has slight prognathism jfl

try draw a line from chin to nose tip on his side

try do the same on someone like cavill and matt bomer

also his entire frontal bone is recessed

he has slight prognathism jfl

try draw a line from chin to nose tip on his side

try do the same on someone like cavill and matt bomer

also his entire frontal bone is recessed
It's called having lips. My lips are pretty thin (though were my palate bigger, they would like fuller) and I have no bump like him.

It's called having lips. My lips are pretty thin (though were my palate bigger, they would like fuller) and I have no bump like him.
i bet he has some sort of prognathism in a ct

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: User49
4.5 PSL

how tall are you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Looks like you can ascend just by softmaxxing - fix skin, shave beard or change its style at least and fix hair
As bluepilled as it sounds it's not the worst advice. OP isn't a subhuman, but he's capped at his current LTN level because he doesn't have obvious surgically fixable flaws besides his narrow head (unfixable).
So doing that stuff is the most realistic for him.

As bluepilled as it sounds it's not the worst advice. OP isn't a subhuman, but he's capped at his current LTN level because he doesn't have obvious surgically fixable flaws besides his narrow head (unfixable).
So doing that stuff is the most realistic for him.
My intention is not to come off as bluepilled but it definitely wouldn't be accurate to rate someone and suggest surgeries before he even softmaxxed.