• 9E8D5386-F0B0-48A2-BCE1-49DF4E65D30C.jpeg
    9E8D5386-F0B0-48A2-BCE1-49DF4E65D30C.jpeg
    751 KB · Views: 0
  • 75DB4A28-C2E4-4FBD-A466-8BEE636F5945.jpeg
    75DB4A28-C2E4-4FBD-A466-8BEE636F5945.jpeg
    288.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Whitepill_Saint
You have a solid jaw line but are covering it up with that whispy gooch hair? The fuck are you doing. Shave that shit off. It looks terrible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazakh Theist, Baban, TAChipmunk and 2 others
insane potential if you shaved your facial vagina hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, TAChipmunk, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
You have a solid jaw line but are covering it up with that whispy gooch hair? The fuck are you doing. Shave that shit off. It looks terribleim t

You have a solid jaw line but are covering it up with that whispy gooch hair? The fuck are you doing. Shave that shit off. It looks terrible
I'm trying to grow stubble with minoxidil because my face looks young without hair. I'm 19, soon to be 20 years old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and averageguy
Youthfulness is attractive. Looking older isn’t

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
I'm trying to grow stubble with minoxidil because my face looks young without hair. I'm 19, soon to be 20 years old
Unless you have a girlfriend right now who likes to get tickled by your 80’s bush. I suggest shaving it clean off, it’s a bad look, and does not match your face. You have terrible coverage. You’re only 19 you ARE young. Just my 2 cents. Minox can take months, even YEARS of daily use to get a full thick beard. But you have a very solid jaw line… why not just use that to your strength? Get some fuckin falim gum and chew the fuck out of it and grow your jaw to be more chiseled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk and Whitepill_Saint
E aí pessoal! Avalie-me + dê dicas da Looksmaxers
você precisa tirar essa barba imediatamente, e acho que se você fizer um penteado com franja na frente fica melhor

• JFL
Unless you have a girlfriend right now who likes to get tickled by your 80’s bush. I suggest shaving it clean off, it’s a bad look, and does not match your face. You have terrible coverage. You’re only 19 you ARE young. Just my 2 cents. Minox can take months, even YEARS of daily use to get a full thick beard. But you have a very solid jaw line… why not just use that to your strength? Get some fuckin falim gum and chew the fuck out of it and grow your jaw to be more chisele
started chewmax mastic gum recently. plus been doing hard asf mewing for about 2 month and will keep doing it

• JFL
Wassup guys! Rate me + Give Looksmaxers Tips
you need to remove that beard immediately, and I think if you do a hairstyle with bangs in the front it looks better.

• JFL
started chewmax mastic gum recently. plus been doing hard asf mewing for about 2 month and will keep doing it
You’re on the right track. You asked for advice, everyone so far agrees that the “beard” you have is fuckin killing your looks. Do what you will with the information.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazakh Theist, TAChipmunk and Whitepill_Saint
shave and do something with the hair that fits the rest then, you will look fine

• JFL
você precisa tirar essa barba imediatamente, e acho que se você fizer um penteado com franja na frente fica melhor
i have narrowing lower third, when i have haircut like curtains my chin looks smal asf. these 2 pictures of my face have good angle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allan Jhonny and Whitepill_Saint
Eeewww bro u look like u have pubes on ur face shave that shit off 😹😹😹

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mirk22 and Whitepill_Saint
i have narrowing lower third, when i have haircut like curtains my chin looks smal asf. these 2 pictures of my face have good angle
nothing to actually worry about really, also not as narrow as you might perceive it

• JFL
nothing to actually worry about really, also not as narrow as you might perceive it
I have body dysmorphia due to my chin. for me it looks terrible even to such an extent that I have thoughts of doing genioplasty with fat injection

I have body dysmorphia due to my chin. for me it looks terrible even to such an extent that I have thoughts of doing genioplasty with fat injection
might be a shit idea for a lot of money, my chin is even pointier and gives me a softer look. get told very often by random girls that im handsome and shit, female gaze, they dont always want mogger/hypermasculine features. sounds like cope but harmony is what matters in my experience, also idek if its necessary to have your whole face as masculine and male gaze mogger-ish as it can get. ik a guy that literally has mega masc mogger bones and he looks ogre and girls actually perceive him as ugly.

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
Just cut that beard off for christsakes

Face ratios are off but overall great features def has potential I think htn with softmax