Rate me in motion + improvements

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

I have to return some videotapes.

I’m obviously pretty fat right now, working on leaning out plus aiming to get as tanned as I can this summer; I’m using @ElBastardo ’s formula for eye lightening drops atm, basically aiming to have as much of a colouring / contrast halo as possible.
Let me know what I can work on; I'm getting 3ml filler in my chin and 1ml in each tear trough for my orbital vector / under eye support soon too.
I really just want to know where exactly I stand; I get almost constant IOIs, but I still don't think I'm where I should be.
(83kg) 6' / 6'2" with lifts btw
398512127 325529440197400 3828183405858710426 n

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: buflek, justropemaxbro, SADA and 14 others
Least autistic video ever filmed by a .org user.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sirmimbing, aleksander, BowlCutMogger and 8 others
how do niggas like you even end up here disney prince ass mf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: med, One Rep Max, forgot2straightmax and 31 others
You Look filthy

Like some metalhead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil, m0ss26, Deleted member 28896 and 4 others
I hate people that wear lifts at 6 foot
Burn in hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Deleted member 55631, reddotguy and 22 others
tarzan looking ahh

textbook definition of masc chad/ if not very high tier chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, Mosh12, sportsmogger and 8 others
Fuck, the advice was meant to be haircut advice.

You Look filthy

Like some metalhead
Agree, the injector for my chin filler asked if I was in a band jfl.
My hair is deadset fucked cunt.
It’s actually quite nice irl, but it’s all frizzy from gym beforehand, I’d worn a hat then fucked my hair around cause it was hot.

Fuck, the advice was meant to be haircut advice.
i mean all u need is to fullen your lips a little bit, possible get thicker eybrows and your done, your literally close to being a chad as ive seen on here

• Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers
Damn that was not a disappointment. Just get your avi's haircut at this point.
Steverogers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mog3D, forgot2straightmax, Xangsane and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, MagaPutinism, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
i mean all u need is to fullen your lips a little bit, possible get thicker eybrows and your done, your literally close to being a chad as ive seen on here
100%, I feel that my lips could bring me closer to universal sec appeal as opposed to the masc niche that I probably fall mostly under. Potentially either fillers (unlikely as my sister had this and it looks revolting + it migrated jfl), or volufiline which I have on hand but makes my lips SUPER dry.
I’m currently using minox on eyebrows, so they’ll begin to thicken up (I think they already have to a slight extent)
Damn that was not a disappointment. Just get your avi's haircut at this point.
View attachment 2533562
Legit, and I had a HT in June in order to be able to do something like that, however it hasn’t FULLY grown in yet, but looks unreal nonetheless, but I don’t think I could pull too much off atm.
tarzan looking ahh

textbook definition of masc chad/ if not very high tier chadlite
Cheers man, chadelite is all I’ve ever wanted tbh.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
100%, I feel that my lips could bring me closer to universal sec appeal as opposed to the masc niche that I probably fall mostly under.
well universal is always better than fitting a nieche right?
Potentially either fillers (unlikely as my sister had this and it looks revolting + it migrated jfl), or volufiline which I have on hand but makes my lips SUPER dry.
I’m currently using minox on eyebrows, so they’ll begin to thicken up (I think they already have to a slight extent)
I mean obviously you dont need it seeing as your lips arent that bad, id recommend just going thru botb for lipsmaxxing to get it to something like this id say

Legit, and I had a HT in June in order to be able to do something like that, however it hasn’t FULLY grown in yet, but looks unreal nonetheless, but I don’t think I could pull too much off atm.
Well your HT mustve went pretty well, your hair is good as it is rn, girls love the messy look if you have the features and bones, which yuo do
Cheers man, chadelite is all I’ve ever wanted tbh.
your so close to chad in my books, just need to tweak a bit and thats it bro

• +1
Hi, answer my question on your previous thread. Thanks.

You look good

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and SteveRogers
Your a mogger with the shittiest hair ever

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga and SteveRogers
You need to shampoo your hair its starting to loc up bruh

• +1
Why the long hair? Don't get it really.

At least wash it if you are going to keep it this long

• +1
View attachment 2533547
I’m obviously pretty fat right now, working on leaning out plus aiming to get as tanned as I can this summer; I’m using @ElBastardo ’s formula for eye lightening drops atm, basically aiming to have as much of a colouring / contrast halo as possible.
Let me know what I can work on; I'm getting 3ml filler in my chin and 1ml in each tear trough for my orbital vector / under eye support soon too.
I really just want to know where exactly I stand; I get almost constant IOIs, but I still don't think I'm where I should be.
View attachment 2533548
Hobo chad

• JFL
Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and SteveRogers
@Korea

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
What colours are your eyes currently, dark blue?

• +1
Mogger why the FUCK do you need chin filler lmfao

• +1
What colours are your eyes currently, dark blue?
5F40A546 D184 4E29 B305 292EBC6A1EED

Yeah somewhat, I’d say they can look turquoise / aqua in the most flattering lighting, and grey/dark green in the least flattering lighting.
Mogger why the FUCK do you need chin filler lmfao
To be a giga mogger + I want my 40mm chin (15mm philtrum) to be 42-45mm ideally, though it won’t likely without an eventual implant jfl.
3:1 chin : philtrum ratio or death tbh

chin filler is probably gonna look comical but worth a try. Projection of the chin already looks more than enough

• +1
chin filler is probably gonna look comical but worth a try. Projection of the chin already looks more than enough
Yeah if I get too much more projection it’s gonna look stupid, id be more so aiming for added height, as opposed to projection, the first 3ml I had done last week and she did mainly shape + projection, I’m gonna see if she can concentrate a good 80% on height next time.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
avi halo

• +1
@thecel how far off am I from 6PSL?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003
View attachment 2533547
View attachment 2533548

That hair style looks god awful. Clean it up.

• So Sad
you live in Australia its over

• So Sad
HTN in aussieland

I know nigga I need some hairstyle advice

Forced vax, yes over.

:feelsrope:
Honestly though, haven’t seen someone mog me in maybe a year or 2.
Not even being narcy, I get heightmigged regularly at 6’/6’2”, but face and body, nah.
shave goatee it looks like shit

• +1
shave goatee it looks like shit
That’s make me chadelite in your books?
As soon as I get that extra 3ml of fillers bro, I have the entire market share of sex appeal of 24+ year olds, as soon as the fillers are in I’ll shave and have that 18+ appeal.

That’s make me chadelite in your books?
As soon as I get that extra 3ml of fillers bro, I have the entire market share of sex appeal of 24+ year olds, as soon as the fillers are in I’ll shave and have that 18+ appeal.
You’re retarded and autistic

• JFL
chadlite stuff. I think your hair is good and suits you. Maybe cut the back side a bit

• +1
Chad

Perfect face and pheno

• Love it
How so?

For sure, thanks

:Comfy:
Come on man
Don’t you think you are autistic having surgery when you look like that? And trying to appeal to everyone?
After you reach certain threshold improving your looks won’t matter in any way
Improve in other aspects of life

• +1
Come on man
Don’t you think you are autistic having surgery when you look like that? And trying to appeal to everyone?
After you reach certain threshold improving your looks won’t matter in any way
Improve in other aspects of life
You’re obviously right, but to me the failos I have can be easily fixed; my undereyes lack a heap of support and my chin isn’t Batman tier height; I can fix both of these with a few ml of filler (in the short term).

Also, I have a fucked up mind that needs me to be the most optimal looking human I can possibly be.

You’re obviously right, but to me the failos I have can be easily fixed; my undereyes lack a heap of support and my chin isn’t Batman tier height; I can fix both of these with a few ml of filler (in the short term).

Also, I have a fucked up mind that needs me to be the most optimal looking human I can possibly be.
If I looked like that I would be scared of fillers and shi bro, because you already look very very good. If I were u I would just softmaxx everything so I dont fuck something up with fillers/implants

• +1
Winter bulk gotta be crazy

• +1
If I looked like that I would be scared of fillers and shi bro, because you already look very very good. If I were u I would just softmaxx everything so I dont fuck something up with fillers/implants
I’m like 100% softmaxxed;
- test/sarms
- mt2/tan
- eye lightening drops
- mk677/Igf + a heap of other shit for height maxxing a few years ago
- dye lashes and brows
- carnivore/paleo diet
- use copper peptides pared with lard for vibrant skin
- regularly whiten teeth

From here it’s just gotta be;
- leanmax
- fillers
- implants

I’m like 100% softmaxxed;
- test/sarms
- mt2/tan
- eye lightening drops
- mk677/Igf + a heap of other shit for height maxxing a few years ago
- dye lashes and brows
- carnivore/paleo diet
- use copper peptides pared with lard for vibrant skin
- regularly whiten teeth

From here it’s just gotta be;
- leanmax
- fillers
- implants
Good luck bro, you already near chad territory. Lifes on tutorial mode soon boyo

• Love it
the chin projection is crazy, did u get a bimax

• +1
the chin projection is crazy, did u get a bimax
Nah already had good projection then got 3ml fillers recently,
This was me at 20;
BDAF3B30 E1DC 4479 AE7B 2225893BBC4D

:mask:
Pretty sure my chin filler is infected so I’m just gonna kms real quick 🙃

View attachment 2533547
View attachment 2533548
post this shit in the looksmaxxing subform

• So Sad