Rate me in motion + improvements

:ogre:First two look cool, jfl imagine if you had luscious long locks though. The second two makes you look like shrek/medieval serf
Luscious long locks loading
youtube loading GIF by William Wolfgang Wunderbar

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Mogger Mogs mogged

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and SteveRogers
Definitely subhuman, could at best get with a high MTB with salty lip balm in a club…. @androgenic

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
View attachment 2533547
I’m obviously pretty fat right now, working on leaning out plus aiming to get as tanned as I can this summer; I’m using @ElBastardo ’s formula for eye lightening drops atm, basically aiming to have as much of a colouring / contrast halo as possible.
Let me know what I can work on; I'm getting 3ml filler in my chin and 1ml in each tear trough for my orbital vector / under eye support soon too.
I really just want to know where exactly I stand; I get almost constant IOIs, but I still don't think I'm where I should be.
(83kg) 6' / 6'2" with lifts btw
View attachment 2533548
the long hair makes you look powerful

the long hair makes you look powerful
D1D50ACE 43A8 423E 833E A55CE3BE6B20

It’s the best halo that so many people here forego.
If only I could permanently have pink lips, I’d be happy.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and tinderhacker
slayer

• Love it
you look like Ethan Hawke lul

• +1
Dude your hair is thick and luscious (no homo), what hair products do you recommend?
100% ACV + egg yolk hair masks - makes my hair go from that stringy, puffy shape, to nice wavy, shiny hair - then rinse, I use ketaconazole on my hairline as I’m still recovering from my HT, which caused me some psoriasis in that areas that were touched (temples and hairline; I never had any recession, just wanted a better hairline and narrow temples jfl), then just rinse the lot, I do the 3-4x weekly. in addition, I use a leave in conditioner (This one) probably 2x per week, I always time it for before I go out.
In that photo I had washed with ACV + yolk the day before, and was about to shower.

• Love it
Reactions: tinderhacker
100% ACV + egg yolk hair masks - makes my hair go from that stringy, puffy shape, to nice wavy, shiny hair - then rinse, I use ketaconazole on my hairline as I’m still recovering from my HT, which caused me some psoriasis in that areas that were touched (temples and hairline; I never had any recession, just wanted a better hairline and narrow temples jfl), then just rinse the lot, I do the 3-4x weekly. in addition, I use a leave in conditioner (This one) probably 2x per week, I always time it for before I go out.
In that photo I had washed with ACV + yolk the day before, and was about to shower.

You’re legit one of the best users here bro. Confirms my theory about good looking people. They’re never bitter and always the nicest and most forthcoming

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and SteveRogers
View attachment 2533547
I’m obviously pretty fat right now, working on leaning out plus aiming to get as tanned as I can this summer; I’m using @ElBastardo ’s formula for eye lightening drops atm, basically aiming to have as much of a colouring / contrast halo as possible.
Let me know what I can work on; I'm getting 3ml filler in my chin and 1ml in each tear trough for my orbital vector / under eye support soon too.
I really just want to know where exactly I stand; I get almost constant IOIs, but I still don't think I'm where I should be.
(83kg) 6' / 6'2" with lifts btw
View attachment 2533548
Brother u are Chadlite, stop rotting on this site , unless you use it as entertainment when bored like me