rate me in motion with rhino thanks

D

Deleted member 23564

Diamond
I feel like I'm skinmaxxed, hairmaxxed, lipmaxxed, leanmaxxed, etc is there any advice anyone can give me or just a rating would be nice thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Xangsane, justinzayn and 3 others
Chadlite jb slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24221 and lordgandy2000
I feel like I'm skinmaxxed, hairmaxxed, lipmaxxed, leanmaxxed, etc is there any advice anyone can give me or just a rating would be nice thank you

Make a tiktok and lipsync to a bunch of retarded songs while using braindead ebonics zoomer slang and you will slay JBs

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Xangsane, justinzayn and 3 others
Make a tiktok and lipsync to a bunch of retarded songs while using braindead ebonics zoomer slang and you will slay JBs
hmmm that is an interesting idea although I generally detest the idea of the application being on my phone/ making an account

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Xangsane
hmmm that is an interesting idea although I generally detest the idea of the application being on my phone/ making an account
You're already on an Indian homosexual incel website and have 900+ posts, but you can't bring yourself to make a tikok?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31020, Deleted member 25938, forevermirin and 5 others
Nigger shut the fuck you have exactly perfect face to get thousands of simps off stupid 10 second lipsyncing but you’d rather post your face on looksmax
You're already on an Indian homosexual incel website and have 900+ posts, but you can't bring yourself to make a tikok?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, justinzayn, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
its that easy? you believe so?
You look like cloud strife from final fantasy. That means the girls you appeal to will either be this:

1uTBJcB71yqNlSs5X0CZt1wknezbX_MDk0ufSbyisnA.jpg
Marina Bondarko : r/PrettyGirls

Or this:
Korean Drama Fans Social Club (Lynnwood, WA) | Meetup

There's no in between, I'm sorry

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, justinzayn, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Looks good, is it that filter or did you get rhino?

You look like cloud strife from final fantasy. That means the girls you appeal to will either be this:
actually i am planning to delay cutting my hair as to let it grow long enough to mimic clouds hair and consider styling it differently or curling it. that hair in the video is just me after waking up and walking back from the gym its not the best. i used to get a fade every 8 weeks jfl at me doing that before hair is life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Looks good, is it that filter or did you get rhino?
its a rhino filter, just shrinks the width by a small margin I feel like my mid face is a flaw and I will be getting rhino in Sydney once i acquire the funds to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
U would mog with a tiny bit of testosterone like a robust prettyboy

prettyboy HTN

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
mtn, failo’d by very long midface. I would say htn buy it looks like theres a filter on the video so I think you could be frauding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
high mtn low htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221
i bet you are 6.0 tall.