Rate me in my non frauded pics (exposing myself)

You are competing against the most inferior race of humans. you stupid window licking autist

• JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel and Deleted member 470
You are competing against the most inferior race of humans. you stupid window licking autist
hebbewem

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
youre PSL 5, with height and race probably 5.7-6. get some eyebrows and your rating would be higher.

if youre not getting laid in india as a tall white guy, then its probably because you arent approaching any women. you could slay, you outmog a lot of indian men. source: im a shitskin

or youre lying

also remember shitskins are raised differently in a monogamous, family oriented, father-rules type tradition. arrange marriage is estimated 80% of all marriages. so while they would love to ride cock, they are kept in check by fear, and social doctrine especially when young. once u get tinder u will see it is quite ez.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
You're neither, you're probably a dumbcel and pussycel if you believe you're incel in India

White + 6'2" + 6+/10 + India + incel = larp, autism, or never even tried

The coping has to end, I have been larping as a high tier normie / chadlite with my frauded pics. this post will show you how I really look without squinting and clenching. I am a incel not a mentacel, there is a reason why I am incel in india even with tall height.

Its over
(also should i cut my hair ?? @dogtown @Alarico8 )

No your hair is your best feature. Keep it like that.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yeh brah short hair is good