Rate me in this selfie

Update: leaving this forum as I’m clearly chadlite already and everyone is coping hard with the mog

nope, i get rated chadlite by majority here

while you get MTN jfl
Literally get chadlite in pms everytime just when I post in forums too many copers. Post a selfie then

nope, i get rated chadlite by majority here

while you get MTN jfl
Not that hard to take a selfie and post it ‘chadlite’

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21521
Literally get chadlite in pms everytime just when I post in forums too many copers. Post a selfie then
i get it even when i post on the forum

the only coper is you

Your face seems small and bone density is not that good, you are probably not taller than 5’11 aren’t you

Alright buddy. Your harmony is dog shit and your mandible isnt good enough to be clean shaven
Show your face, I actually think it would be a good rule to post your selfie before judging others

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz

the only coper is you
So post a selfie stop dodging the request buddy boy

the only coper is you
You are clearly scared that I mog otherwise you would have posted a pic pussy

Are you british?

You are clearly scared that I mog otherwise you would have posted a pic pussy
You can’t take what people say on this forum too personally. It looks like you just wanted people to compliment you, you won’t get that here. They’re brutally honest + a lot of them have autism (not joking) and are obsessed with analyzing appearance and will tell you exactly what’s wrong with you. Even if you look better than the person rating you, doesn’t mean their opinion is invalid, most users are looksminned incels and I still like to hear what they think whenever I post

Show your face, I actually think it would be a good rule to post your selfie before judging others
Screenshot 20230328 141646 Gallery
Screenshot 20230325 131908 Gallery
Screenshot 20230322 171329 Gallery
Screenshot 20230319 081848 Gallery

youre getting blocked btw

cap, good for you if real tho. Then I could agree that you mog me. I am 6’1
I do mog you bro it’s not even a comparison

I was joking you look like a convicted child murderer
Way better harmony than your ugly jawless ass lmao. You need a stubble for your shit face. I mog u into the next reality
Pa52bbaan3p8ctel 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931
48475DCC 354C 4799 948A 923CD7C631F2
In your dreams

Your jaw is too wide for your face you look like an autistic psycho over ltn
Nope, mogs yours because my temples are hidden. Yours looks too big you ugly fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Strong MTN, 0 appeal to women. You look ogre. If you had appeal, you wouldnt be asking for validation here and getting mad at people who rate u below chadlite or htn.

You think ur chadlite, do you think you are on same level as Arvid or streege? Lol.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Way better harmony than your ugly jawless ass lmao. You need a stubble for your shit face. I mog u into the next reality View attachment 2131444
What harmony your lips make you look gay and the rest of you looks sociopathic I reckon women are scared of you or think you are queer

What harmony your lips make you look gay and the rest of you looks sociopathic I reckon women are scared of you or think you are queer
I have amazing lips. Stop projecting you subhuman

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I agree he looks like he is a sociopath lol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21521 and Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax you had some jobs done didnt you