Rate me in this selfie

It seems that every narcy MTN has come to this thread to reveal their true nature.

• +1
Reactions: User49, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 27066 and 3 others
It seems that every narcy MTN has come to this thread to reveal their true nature.
Any true GL guy wouldnt come here for validation tbh or get mad at people underrating, because he knows his worth irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 27480 and St.TikTokcel
MTN=average but I have never met anyone who mogs me. Make this make sense please

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, jflsnowdzz and St.TikTokcel
MTN=average but I have never met anyone who mogs me. Make this make sense please
Then why are you begging validation on an indian homo forum where the median age of users is 26+?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, User49, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
The new esteban. You’ve never met someone who mogs you? I’m at Starbucks rn and the barista making my coffee mogs you. I will go on campus today and will see dozens of men who mog you. Relax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 15468
This. Being here actually lowers your value lmfao.
Any true GL guy wouldnt come here for validation tbh or get mad at people underrating, because he knows his worth irl

Now post your side profile
CAD1B752 9257 42F8 BED8 8029D72DB96E

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and St.TikTokcel
caging at those 2 normie narcies arguing

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 27066 and St.TikTokcel
You don’t even mog Stephen hawking and he’s fucking dead
Stay mirin You faggot I mog You the only reason You mog me is because Ur white u mad?
FJIMG 20230330 2109573

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 15468
High HTN/Chadlite if your physique is maxxed and you have good height. People on here are the biggest copers

High HTN/Chadlite if your physique is maxxed and you have good height. People on here are the biggest copers
it’s cause I have an ego I’m 6’3” shredded 105kg rtt. They know I mog them all tbh they just can’t handle it

@Hoso can’t handle the mog jfl

it’s cause I have an ego I’m 6’3” shredded 105kg rtt. They know I mog them all tbh they just can’t handle it
From what I've seen other people have been rated there is no way you are htn but hey, mabye everyone here rates like shit and you are

If u are 6”3 shredded with low HTN face u need to get the fuck off this forum and worry about not being autistic

Cause those stats is what slays everything at clubs if ure NT

Like 99 percentile male SMV

Update: didn’t take my meds and had a breakdown apologies everyone. I have come to the conclusion that I do not mog(mtn) and need to looksmax with 100% effort from today

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Elliot Rodger

Autistic htn

Sociopathic subhuman used ur pics on tinder, you barely got matches 😂
He looks good but forum standards but negative appeal to women

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
high MTN or low HTN

also furthermore, you are well on your way to becoming a meme like @ArchaicAlchemist22

rule 1 of the internet, never let niggas taking the piss know that they're getting you butthurt.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
He looks good but forum standards but negative appeal to women
In fact i actually asked a few of those women irl about your face and they said ew. The asian girl especially LOL