Rate me (just turned 14)

hey just for reference do you mind giving me a number rating just so i can know more of where im at? preciate it
4.5-5 without glasses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kistuu and UndiagnosedSchizo
Hamza's future successor

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, poopoohead and UndiagnosedSchizo
You look like an average curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42218 and UndiagnosedSchizo
wtf this copers, he looks just like random 14 years old kid who goes to gym, not less nor more, not LTN and not HTN, just fucking MTN if we count that he is 14. Send your pic at 14 retards, just fucking lol. I think he has potential especially if he would grow like 6'3 before 18, so yeah
ayy thank you bro ive seen myself as a solid 3 my whole life and very recently started improving like early 13s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and UndiagnosedSchizo
hey just for reference do you mind giving me a number rating just so i can know more of where im at? preciate it
MTN, i forgot what numbers is this, but you are in middle of median, like 4.5-5 like guy above said

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, UndiagnosedSchizo and Kistuu
And stop underrating. I remember you called a stacylite I sent a LTB.
Don’t remember it but ometimes i’m pissed off so underrate the shit out of ppl ngl.
No one is aggressive here and this is not a dick measuring contest. No point to say it’s over just because he looks Asian. He’s 14 jfl.
Mirin coherence, you asked if i was better, i provided the answer to your question and you made it sound like i was bragging about being more gl than him by calling it “a dick measuring contest”.
And on top of that i agree that he still is 14, but unless he gets hgh his skull won’t vary a lot. Saw people call him mtn which is just delusion, the average zoomer outside looks far better than him, and if you include his pheno it really kills his smv. The pillars of attraction are face, height and race. You need to be at least average in 2 out of 3 to be good imo, and he’s not even in 1.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and MaestheticMaso
Don’t remember it but ometimes i’m pissed off so underrate the shit out of ppl ngl.

Mirin coherence, you asked if i was better, i provided the answer to your question and you made it sound like i was bragging about being more gl than him by calling it “a dick measuring contest”.
And on top of that i agree that he still is 14, but unless he gets hgh his skull won’t vary a lot. Saw people call him mtn which is just delusion, the average zoomer outside looks far better than him, and if you include his pheno it really kills his smv. The pillars of attraction are face, height and race. You need to be at least average in 2 out of 3 to be good imo, and he’s not even in 1.
Can you dm your face and I’ll rate you ?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and SurgeryEnjoyer
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MaestheticMaso
you look like a curry medical student

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You have a lot of time to ascend.
Just keep progressing.

Mtn objectively. For JBs u are ltn

height: 5'7
weight: 125 pounds

been going to the gym for 8 months now with shitty diet(not eating enough) and trying to start clearing my acne (sebaceous filaments in pores and pimples) any suggestions on hairstyle btw i went from a sidepart to middle part but my middle part is flat. i already use a pomade and thinking of using seasalt spray to add texture.

First pic is one i like with no glasses on
second is my gym progress
third and fourth are how i walk around daily with my glasses (thinking of surgery for my big ass nose when I'm older)

personally i would rate myself a solid 5-6 including my physique.
View attachment 2444493View attachment 2444494View attachment 2444496View attachment 2444500
STRONG SUB5 I mog easily as 13m

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

been going to the gym for 8 months now with shitty diet(not eating enough) and trying to start clearing my acne (sebaceous filaments in pores and pimples) any suggestions on hairstyle btw i went from a sidepart to middle part but my middle part is flat. i already use a pomade and thinking of using seasalt spray to add texture.

third and fourth are how i walk around daily with my glasses (thinking of surgery for my big ass nose when I'm older)

View attachment 2444493View attachment 2444494View attachment 2444496View attachment 2444500
Those glasses gotta go

MTN, cutecel.

tho high appeal to the mumbai girls or whatever ethnicity you are. Physique is above average for your age. Your doing actually quite well for being 14.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kistuu and Deleted member 27660

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kistuu and Deleted member 42218
wtf this copers, he looks just like random 14 years old kid who goes to gym, not less nor more, not LTN and not HTN, just fucking MTN if we count that he is 14. Send your pic at 14 retards, just fucking lol. I think he has potential especially if he would grow like 6'3 before 18, so yeah
exactly. OP your a 5.5-6 w/ gymmaxx and squinting + no glasses. 5 with glasses

my advice is to softmaxx and eat more and just jump hella, also stretch the f out your legs and hips. eat a lot and try and get tall.

far from over my friend, good luck. you have potential

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kistuu, poopoohead and Deleted member 29396

MTN

LOL baljeet 0 appeal im sorry pal

• So Sad
Reactions: Kistuu

Bro your 14 just don’t stress yourself over looksmaxing and your nose is not big i would recommend you to not do surgery on it and just mew because your 14 your jaw still forming and another tip is chew hard food to get square jaw and sleep a lot in a dark room so you can grow tall

Get off this site bud

SHBHUMAN, when are people gonna realize that if u are Indian, it never began

Mtn

these pics is something I would find on hamza server with 34 adonis reacts
hamza maxx is key to success
Ur just mad he doesnt have to blackpill

mogger, hairmax thi