rate me on the psl scale be harsh and what can i do to improve?

L

lvr klutch

Iron
C0E1B984 1BC1 4626 B174 5080A7D17106
ECE9D0F3 D1FC 4401 A2A2 D4AE2E55001D
F024B2B4 915F 42D1 99E1 9D80210699A1
1004509C 7A71 43D1 B816 8F64C061063A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Prince88, copefuel and 3 others
Why do you keep posting this Instagram guy

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, NFA PB, Bluepill and 1 other person
Tiktok front page/10

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 21667
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: guitarlordace and Deleted member 22829
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
HTN you have a very punchable face

also try not to look so insecure

Attachments

• E7FBBBA5-6055-4BA5-BE66-B218DE0B3D1E.jpeg
    E7FBBBA5-6055-4BA5-BE66-B218DE0B3D1E.jpeg
    408.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Prince88, guitarlordace and 3 others
holy shit its actually hussbey JFL did syrianpsycho bring you here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21667 and Xangsane
you said it wasn't you in another thread

make up your mind

reply to my dm real quick

Holy shit who even is this guy everyone’s talking about it’s reall u @TRUE_CEL dont delete

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
5psl? 4.8?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Holy shit who even is this guy everyone’s talking about it’s reall u @TRUE_CEL dont delete
some arab tiktok guy whos in the same group of like syrianpsycho and that dylan guy, betting they all probably lurk on here

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
stop making that self improvement shit it will only ruin your status and appeal, just lip sync tiktok audios and call it a day

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, zeek and lvr klutch

he put north africans but didnt put iranians JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Nose is a clear failo. It's way too bulbous. 1672034310853

idk how number ratings translate to psl

hes a low-mid HTN
Yeh that's like 4.3 4.5 psl. I would give him barely chadlite in these pics cuz his face looks much more angular

u guys r just rating me not telling me how to improve mfs
Rhino, cant fix long nose, erm first wall orbital decompression or infraorbital saddle implant because i dont know if itll cleanly slide the lower eyelid up the wall. I dont think you can hit your friends level. Hes invincible

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
u guys r just rating me not telling me how to improve mfs
try to get better coloring and tan there are many good guides for that on here

train your neck and physique in general will improve your smv a lot

your hair suits your pheno and is good but in the it looks like its spiking, comb it straight down or cut it

other than that softmax and improve your skin, get some tattoos etc.

LETS GOOOO. ill take barely chadlite
psl isnt really indicative of your appeal. Im pretty sure in the real world youre a chadlite+ but syrian is like a gigachad

LETS GOOOO. ill take barely chadlite
You have a really good face but it won’t age well tho, most pretty boys pass their prime at 25 u Look tall tho so that might help

you dont need any surgeries and youll never struggle in dating but you should already know that, especially when you do the things i told you

My cousin thinks you're so dreamy... she loves dominant boys. Would you spend time with her?
1672026170129-png.2012457

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 23554
try to get better coloring and tan there are many good guides for that on here

train your neck and physique in general will improve your smv a lot

your hair suits your pheno and is good but in the it looks like its spiking, comb it straight down or cut it

other than that softmax and improve your skin, get some tattoos etc.
yeah i usually have way better color in the summer. the hair is ight just looks bad in the pics. im scared to get tats becuz if they dont look goodnim screwed

psl isnt really indicative of your appeal. Im pretty sure in the real world youre a chadlite+ but syrian is like a gigachad
exactly psl wise you're a mid htn but due to your pheno and style you have much higher appeal than that would indicate

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
yeah i usually have way better color in the summer. the hair is ight just looks bad in the pics. im scared to get tats becuz if they dont look goodnim screwed
for tattoo inspiration just go on tiktok

the thing that is in your hands that will improve your smv way more than any surgery is gymmaxxing

you dont need any surgeries and youll never struggle in dating but you should already know that, especially when you do the things i told you
Either hes messing around or hes trying to get mogged less by his gigachad irl

my bulbous tip is the only thing i struggle with. but its not big enough to get call out on for it

my bulbous tip is the only thing i struggle with. but its not big enough to get call out on for it
i didnt even notice that jfl

and if me and all the other users didnt notice you can be sure that irl wont notice as well

@Xangsane jfl at this larper

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
for tattoo inspiration just go on tiktok

the thing that is in your hands that will improve your smv way more than any surgery is gymmaxxing
bimax will improve him more than any muh gymmax would

You have a really good face but it won’t age well tho, most pretty boys pass their prime at 25 u Look tall tho so that might help
nah i look better every year.. and when im 25 im slickin the hair back with middle part. plus i'll have 10 years of working out under my sleeve

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and Deleted member 15468