rate me on the psl scale be harsh and what can i do to improve?

nah i look better every year.. and when im 25 im slickin the hair back with middle part. plus i'll have 10 years of working out under my sleeve
why do u even wanna know what to due u seem to have loads of girls in ur comments

you look like a highschool drama show rapist

why do u even wanna know what to due u seem to have loads of girls in ur comments
even when you're chad you'll want to be gigachad, theres no end to comparison and the grass is always greener

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23840 and lvr klutch
because girls r easy its when u r respected for looks by men thats when u know youve made it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23840, humanoidsub7, Melo95 and 6 others
how tall are you and syrianfaggot? you stupid fuck i’ll make a tiktok about you posting on incel foruma over for your internet career

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 22623, It'snotover and 3 others
because girls r easy its when u r respected for looks by men thats when u know youve made it
never heard such shit in my life but id say ur eyes are not perfect and the side of ur face the jaw looks feminine, a tan would look better on u and maybe gym, youve reached ur max potential facially with looksmax theres not much else to do rn ur htn id say close to chadlite

• +1
Reactions: babineux
took all the ss now i will buy a vpn to reach american audience i will promote the video as much as i can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 23554
took all the ss now i will buy a vpn to reach american audience i will promote the video as much as i can
why the hate?

incel trait

You need to be a more masculine type for that and its not really a risk worth taking to get there in your case unless you just natty gymcel

Caging. Are you actually hussbey?

Would you choose a PSL 4 white landwhale, PSL 5 Arab or PSL 7 black Foid?

@lvr klutch if you make a detailed guide about fashionmaxxing for jbs i wont share it

you need lefort 3 midface shaving

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 23554
na jk, you look good enough, all id suggest is working on physique a bit more, you have smvmaxx and female gaze, dont worry about psl autism

htn psl, gigachad smv, smv>psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 23554, Xangsane and 1 other person
another tiktok prettyboy spotted... my competition is rlly tough

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Deleted member 23554
Mtn do lefort 3 asap

JFL hussbey is on this forum someone take screenshots and say hes posting here and use the Syrian psycho screenshots too 😹😹

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Haram nigger

Coat-tailing SyrianPsycho's fame.

How tall are you?

Also stop making thirst traps you dumb faggot go to a mosque or something

• +1
Nigga going for those boiled haram chicken breasts
I hate pretty boys, how can God give then all of this appeal and me nothing. God doesn't love me I fear

• So Sad
I hate pretty boys, how can God give then all of this appeal and me nothing. God doesn't love me I fear
He's the type to have a buffet on boiled haram chicken breasts then taps that virgin Arab girl after he gets married

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
He's the type to have a buffet on boiled haram chicken breasts then taps that virgin Arab girl after he gets married
Getting married is cucked imo, only option will be some pretty boy or chads leftovers

• So Sad
The tiktoker look ☠️
Maybe I'm too old for this site

Where could I find her?
BareSomeChafer-size_restricted.gif

• So Sad