RATE ME PRETTYBOYMAXXED SON

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
u mirin my high collagen gigaprettyboy mogger JB pussy wetter look?
Karbomogs

karbo haters on suicide-watch

taken on laptop webcam, thats why my skin looks dog shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128 and 19 others
were you ejaculating when taking this picture?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, DutchPrettyBoy, Britishlooksmaxxer and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6856, Deleted member 2756 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6856, Deleted member 2756 and 3 others
ngl we have the some curvy ogee curve ngl

Estrogens me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, flamboyant, RAITEIII and 5 others
ngl we have the some curvy ogee curve ngl
Yes nigga, just 2 weeks of some cardio and lifting and not eating shit at all, and my bloated pig face already went away
im not gonna stop until i have de poot tier hollow cheeks, and then ill start bulking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Yes nigga, just 2 weeks of some cardio and lifting and not eating shit at all, and my bloated pig face already went away
im not gonna stop until i have de poot tier hollow cheeks, and then ill start bulking
i have Brad Pitt size masseter so hollow cheeks arent quite reachable for me lol

i have Brad Pitt size masseter so hollow cheeks arent quite reachable for me lol
masseter size has nothing to do with hollow cheeks, infact it looks even better with huge masseters

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BradAniston, Torero, Incoming and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: karbo
is that you?
didnt you say you destroy tinder?

looks pretty average to me

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Sikkunt23
u mirin my high collagen gigaprettyboy mogger JB pussy wetter look?
View attachment 510546
karbo haters on suicide-watch

taken on laptop webcam, thats why my skin looks dog shit
You look good, I think you will look even better if you Cobainmaxx with stubble
FB_Kurt_Cobain.jpg

• +1
you look simiilar to me jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Julius
Mogs noen eubanks

• Love it
You can't be a prettyboy with that philtrum.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Mogs noen eubanks
indeed son. how can he cope?
You can't be a prettyboy with that philtrum.
nothings wrong with it jfl. even as a PSL user its literally the last thing i notice unless its abnormally short/long and mine is NEITHER. keep crying for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
nothings wrong with it jfl.
It is too long, also your mouth corners are downturned.

Your philtrum and mouth look like those of the high prenatal T face on the right of this pic:
h6-cd24589ec8a564b87a7fff8ce17493ee-jpg.349126

They make you look primitive and low IQ, you will never be a prettyboy with your philtrum and mouth.

keep crying for me
I am not crying for you, I am just being honest with you.

• +1
Very wide bigonial makes cheeks more hollow and Pitt did have hollow cheeks at low bf his problem is very thick skin and lacking zygos projection and forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 6873
It is too long, also your mouth corners are downturned.

Your philtrum and mouth look like those of the high prenatal T face on the right of this pic:
h6-cd24589ec8a564b87a7fff8ce17493ee-jpg.349126

They make you look primitive and low IQ, you will never be a prettyboy with your philtrum and mouth.

I am not crying for you, I am just being honest with you.
u are right actually
but despite those features i can still be good looking
being pretty boy is not even my goal anyway, i want to gymmaxx and be bigger

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Very wide bigonial makes cheeks more hollow and Pitt did have hollow cheeks at low bf his problem is very thick skin and lacking zygos projection and forward growth.
i have lacking zygos too and im kinda bloated rn if i had a wider chin i could be pitts jaw double xd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
i have lacking zygos too and im kinda bloated rn if i had a wider chin i could be pitts jaw double xd
Hollow cheeks is a halo but someone can be 8 psl without them so not having them isn’t a failo. Pitts chin is narrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934 and Deleted member 6873
Hollow cheeks is a halo but someone can be 8 psl without them so not having them isn’t a failo. Pitts chin is narrow
Very true, hollow cheeks are more useful for Male Modeling than sex appeal but my chin is tiny thats what i'm saying, if you want a pic ill PM you so you understand what i mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
toth mogs

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934 and goat2x
Miring the hair

• Love it
not sure if it's the angle but you look like you have low fighting success cause be low prenatal T

IMG 3574

low fighting success can ogre your looks since the older you get the more downward tilted your features will get and more low T you'll look like.

not sure if it's the angle but you look like you have low fighting success cause be low prenatal T

View attachment 511531

low fighting success can ogre your looks since the older you get the more downward tilted your features will get and more low T you'll look like.
the other guy in the thread literally said its high prenatal T trait
dont agree with the pic u showed, i find downturned mouths more aggressive looking

Screenshot 2020 07 13 01 58 45 099 comandroidsystemui

looking at this side by side, i dont think i look like the left, especially w my eyebrows tilted positively

i also dn care tbhngl jfl

anyone notice that the "low prenatal T" features are the same as the "high fighting success" features? what an absolute load of horse shit these dumb diagrams are
indeed its retarded cope and dont matter anyway, just like facial ratios

imagine being some deformed 3psl guy and being happy "[LifeFuel] just realized my fwhr is above average"
or
"my index finger is shorter than my ring bro, lifefuel im high prenatal t" when the only thing that actually matters is what u see in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 1680

View attachment 511531

That looks like Cope cuz left looks most like Pitt and right looks kinda chinese

• +1
death tier haircut

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
HUNGARIAN CHAD

• JFL
Looks like a feminist tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934 and Sikkunt23
anyone notice that the "low prenatal T" features are the same as the "high fighting success" features? what an absolute load of horse shit these dumb diagrams are

it would've taken you less time to google what a high prenatal T looks like but you're too low iq to do that.

high testosterone = high prenatal T = high fighting success.

indeed its retarded cope and dont matter anyway, just like facial ratios

imagine being some deformed 3psl guy and being happy "[LifeFuel] just realized my fwhr is above average"
or
"my index finger is shorter than my ring bro, lifefuel im high prenatal t" when the only thing that actually matters is what u see in the mirror

this is a low fighting success face

IMG 3576

you can se he has NCT, negatively turned eyebrows, long philtrum and shit high FWHR.

this is a high fighting success face

IMG 3577

i'm pretty sure you get the idea by now.

also downturned lips are masculine? jfl at thinking that looking like a fucking chimpanzee is something good, not only it is unattractive it also looks like low iq as fuck.

nothing personal boyo just being honest here. believe whatever will help you sleep at night.

remember one cope a day keeps the rope away.

are you brain dead cunt?

high prenatal T and low fighting success:
View attachment 512066View attachment 512067

low prenatal T and high fighting success:
View attachment 512068View attachment 512069

yet you clearly argued that his alleged "low fighting success" appearance was due to his "low prenatal t".

if you want those words to have any value whatsoever then you need to explain why the diagrams are inaccurate, you worthless subhuman

"muh too low IQ to google what high prenatal T looks like"

View attachment 512072
there is literally one instance of an image that supports your retarded claim, and to my knowledge it's purely based on subjectively dimorphic features and provides no proof that those dimorphic features are determined by prenatal T.

you:
View attachment 512073
inb4 "dn rd"
Dn rd

are you brain dead cunt?

high prenatal T and low fighting success:
View attachment 512066View attachment 512067

low prenatal T and high fighting success:
View attachment 512068View attachment 512069

yet you clearly argued that his alleged "low fighting success" appearance was due to his "low prenatal t".

if you want those words to have any value whatsoever then you need to explain why the diagrams are inaccurate, you worthless subhuman

"muh too low IQ to google what high prenatal T looks like"

View attachment 512072
there is literally one instance of an image that supports your retarded claim, and to my knowledge it's purely based on subjectively dimorphic features and provides no proof that those dimorphic features are determined by prenatal T.

you:
View attachment 512073
inb4 "dn rd"

jfl are you retarded?? over for you tbh

Research and Proof : Dimorphism and Ratios | Vandersgm

Boys' Testosterone Levels Before Birth Seen In 'Manly' Fingers ...

you are literally saying that having a masculine face = low T

giphy.gif

keep coping with muh fighting success when i dont even look close to ur shit diagrams

NCT, long philtrum and downward tilted lips but it's okay cause girls only care about whats inside.

NCT, long philtrum and downward tilted lips but it's okay cause girls only care about whats inside.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: WHAT NCT YOU AUTIST JFL U MADE ME CAGE OUT LOUD

not me, nor girls have ever noticed shit about my mouth/philtrum and you are coping extremely hard by saying i have nct when its neutral

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: WHAT NCT YOU AUTIST JFL U MADE ME CAGE OUT LOUD

not me, nor girls have ever noticed shit about my mouth/philtrum and you are coping extremely hard by saying i have nct when its neutral

ok bro
I AM FINE | Wojak / Feels Guy | Know Your Meme

Your mandible is just broad
Ah alright. But theoretically since i have a hard diet, if i just eat my food without doing all that chewing bullshit my jaw wont become minecraft tier??

prettygirlmaxxed