Iron
183 cm | 86 kg | 34 age
IMG 3486
IMG 3488
IMG 3496
IMG 3498

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and whiteislandpill
Your life is already over, what is the point of getting rated by Indian incels?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, watah, VenatorLuparius and 5 others
Your life is already over, what is the point of getting rated by Indian incels?
I don't quite understand the beginning of your statement. „You life is already over” ?

I don't quite understand the beginning of your statement. „You life is already over” ?
You are 34, JFL you are almost as old as my mother. The fact you are posting on here asking to be rated means you must've fucked up somewhere in your life to be this aspie, you won't even be able to start a miserable family with some washed up whore as it's too late for you.

The best thing you can do is accumulate as much money as possible and move to south east Asia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, watah and whiteislandpill
You are 34, JFL you are almost as old as my mother. The fact you are posting on here asking to be rated means you must've fucked up somewhere in your life to be this aspie, you won't even be able to start a miserable family with some washed up whore as it's too late for you.

The best thing you can do is accumulate as much money as possible and move to south east Asia.
I don't want to start a family until I'm 40. I want to live a carefree life and bang girls. I fucked 17 girls. Two of them this year. My last relationship lasted 5 years and I broke up because I didn't want to get married. I don't have a problem with women. I know my clock is ticking and I signed up to this forum to take care of my appearance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, cheerio and Typhon
I don't want to start a family until I'm 40. I want to live a carefree life and bang girls. I fucked 17 girls. Two of them this year. My last relationship lasted 5 years and I broke up because I didn't want to get married. I don't have a problem with women. I know my clock is ticking and I signed up to this forum to take care of my appearance.
Not over like they say then, I would start using tretinoin for skin

• +1
Reactions: Top10%
jfl my body count is 29 at 21yo, its over for you and your LTBs, ropemax

Go take care of your wife and children nigga

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill and Top10%
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and dragomaxxer
gymmax, tattoomaxx, motorbikemaxx, heightfraudmaxx, beardmaxx and steroidmaxx is the only way

you were def gl when younger, literally just focus on trying to reverse your aging by increasing collagen and getthing thicker hairline since it looks kinda sparse and failos you and you are good after that for the most part specially at your age

try increasing brow density as well

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Top10%
Your hairlines going unc

Become fat and bald and start enjoying life

• +1
Reactions: N1666
You are good looking for an old nigga, I would say fix your haircut but you should have no problem attracting the single mothers that live near you.

• +1
amnesiamaxx with fillers, shoelifts and contacts the only way

JFL at the thought of this old nigga having a Jordan Barrett pfp. Caging hard rn

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, Clark69 and N1666
Hairline lowering, rhinoplasty, stubble, working on eyebrow density, chin filler to gain a PSL point and ascend

• +1
Thanks for so many answers. I didn't know that being born in 1990 was equated with being a grandfather. Because on this forum you are excited about male models my age and even older.

As for the girls I've had, I'll just say that I was in 5 long relationships and I wasted years of my life + 12 one-night stand girls (Clubs, Tinder)
That's why my laycount is not bigger but it's still alive so I'll correct it :)

And I have never fucked a single mother!!!

I will definitely improve my hair and eyebrows. I used Minoxidil on my beard before, but most girls say I look better when I'm shaved. That's why I don't know if growing facial hair will improve my appearance as one suggested.

And I will emphasize once again that I am from Poland I live in Warsaw. No one is surprised by the fact that I don't have a wife or children. You earn money here and on Fridays you go to the club to de-stress. Some of my friends from smaller cities are divorced or paying alimony
and I'm having fun.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, cheerio and whiteislandpill
Hairline lowering, rhinoplasty, stubble, working on eyebrow density, chin filler to gain a PSL point and ascend
jfl at ur bio vid

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Thanks for so many answers. I didn't know that being born in 1990 was equated with being a grandfather. Because on this forum you are excited about male models my age and even older.

As for the girls I've had, I'll just say that I was in 5 long relationships and I wasted years of my life + 12 one-night stand girls (Clubs, Tinder)
That's why my laycount is not bigger but it's still alive so I'll correct it :)

And I have never fucked a single mother!!!

I will definitely improve my hair and eyebrows. I used Minoxidil on my beard before, but most girls say I look better when I'm shaved. That's why I don't know if growing facial hair will improve my appearance as one suggested.

And I will emphasize once again that I am from Poland I live in Warsaw. No one is surprised by the fact that I don't have a wife or children. You earn money here and on Fridays you go to the club to de-stress. Some of my friends from smaller cities are divorced or paying alimony
and I'm having fun.
honestly respectable maybe get a good cut and better eyebrows and dye lashes

• +1
You are good-looking for your age probably better than the dumbasses on here saying its over. Im sure when they hit 34 they will look fucking ugly as shit. You need a better frame because your face doesn't match your body.

You probally need finesteride to regrow some hair.

Also you need to lock in a woman asap if you don't want to be alone for the rest of your life with no kids.

• +1
idk his hairline is good he shouldnt autocuck himself with fin

No judgement but at your grown age you really should focused on bigger things then looksmaxxing. Your a grown man it time to accept it

Rip your sperm quality

I’m 26 and married, aim to start a family around 30. You’re a prune.

OP start hitting gym, don’t do tret bc your skin is already damaged, maybe some collagen and vitamin C supplements which helped me. Also start talking zinc if you are not already.