Rate me when I had hair

joonla

joonla

Bronze
I know these photos aren’t good for ratings but I shaved my hair off and I can’t pull for shit anymore not even the ugliest girl you’ve ever seen would look at me .
I think MTN when my hair is good but when I’m bald easily bordering subhuman .

Attachments

• 2D0E2DA9-9325-4066-B2CE-407B0886171D.jpeg
    2D0E2DA9-9325-4066-B2CE-407B0886171D.jpeg
    240.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 8B41ABA0-71A4-4307-87D4-3A380B4B159E.jpeg
    8B41ABA0-71A4-4307-87D4-3A380B4B159E.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 92236BC8-3546-4AA8-8122-BFC41E09D406.jpeg
    92236BC8-3546-4AA8-8122-BFC41E09D406.jpeg
    298.4 KB · Views: 0
  • F3BFCBC6-F172-47CE-A3C4-C69E1A0413CC.jpeg
    F3BFCBC6-F172-47CE-A3C4-C69E1A0413CC.jpeg
    276.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
why would u do that

I think easy MTN maybe better. With long hair again and gymaxxing you would ascend

I know these photos aren’t good for ratings but I shaved my hair off and I can’t pull for shit anymore not even the ugliest girl you’ve ever seen would look at me .
Shaved? Nigga is complaining about a buzzcut that can grow back?

I thought I would see a NW7 but nooo, just shaved... 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

People always like to complain with their stomachs full lol

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Shaved? Nigga is complaining about a buzzcut that can grow back?

I thought I would see a NW7 but nooo, just shaved... 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

People always like to complain with their stomachs full lol
Dumbass . I’m asking for ratings when my hair was long . Shhhhh

Also they rate you MTN 5/10, but if you get a tan they will call you an Ethnic mutt and lower it by 3 points to 2/10.....

This forum's obsession with being white is too funny, must be due to the userbase being composed of 60% curries, 20% Brazilians, 5% gooks and 10% niggers, with only 5% being white (from which only 1% are Slayers) 🤭🤭🤭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and fallingshibuya
Dumbass . I’m asking for ratings when my hair was long . Shhhhh
You are normal, I'm an Ethnic and I slay more than you: here is the most honest rating you will get, not Pajeets trying to suck off your sticky balls 🤭

You are normal, I'm an Ethnic and I slay more than you: here is the most honest rating you will get, not Pajeets trying to suck off your sticky balls 🤭
I see you getting married to a 2/10 and then producing even uglier babies due to the malnutrition from your wife’s milk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Bvnny., try2beme and 2 others
I see you getting married to a 2/10 and then producing even uglier babies due to the malnutrition from your wife’s milk
Won't happen because my offspring is getting raw meat, raw milk and raw eggs from DAY one so they can be tall, robust and pretty like daddyboy...

The when they get a little older it's time for 1 year old aged rotten meat and rotten eggs, so they can snap your Incel offspring's arms at school as a prank (only if in front of everybody, ofc) 🤭

Also why are u GrAY?

Also you should get a nose ring with a 1lb weight so maybe your pig nose gets to a 180° level, much cheaper than rhino 🤭

Jb appeal. Rizzmaxxing would get you a qt emomaxxed gf

Won't happen because my offspring is getting raw meat, raw milk and raw eggs from DAY one so they can be tall, robust and pretty like daddyboy...

The when they get a little older it's time for 1 year old aged rotten meat and rotten eggs, so they can snap your Incel offspring's arms at school as a prank (only if in front of everybody, ofc) 🤭
You’d be lucky if you ever had offspring dude, you look like you wouldn’t mind being on the bottom, Also you might want to find a tall girl considering you’re 5’1. You look like a grain muncher bro your kids aren’t going to be digesting that meat

Monster coloring FUCK

I'm older than you and I just did the same stupid fucking shit. I still couldn't pull at all when I had my hair but i minimized myself to invisible man status with my crap hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
You’d be lucky if you ever had offspring dude, you look like you wouldn’t mind being on the bottom, Also you might want to find a tall girl considering you’re 5’1. You look like a grain muncher bro your kids aren’t going to be digesting that meat
I'm not, but your mother would fucking beg me to eat my ass like it was an orange 🤭

I ate grains my whole life and ended up +5 inches above average + 99th frame, now I'm going to enhance that to unheard levels.

So I may be a grain muncher, but you are an ass muncher instead 😘

Do you jut?

Fucking frauder piece of shit will NEVER get a protruding jaw... Keep DREAMING 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
I protrude my jaw into your mothers ass suck my balls u brazilian mutt

Nigga be like - "Yeah man, ig I might baldmax, just for the lols"

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
are you sucking on an invisible cock?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
The 2nd pic is the most nt shit ive ever seen in my life

I look better than you with or without frauding. I subconsciously despise your pheno
Good, femboymaxxed white """"""guy""""""
Also I dickmog you and your father together... Wanna see me jerking off using 2 hands?

SMV went down -∞ when I shaved my hair . you’re right .
I use 2 hands and there's still free space for 2 fingers, also my ring size is 14 🤭

Good, femboymaxxed white """"""guy""""""
Also I dickmog you and your father together... Wanna see me jerking off using 2 hands?
You don’t dickmog even my dog bro . I probably dickmogged you at 12 let alone now

You don’t dickmog even my dog bro . I probably dickmogged you at 12 let alone now
Screenshot 20230329 212905

Are we REALLY going to do this again, gee?
ARE WE PRETENDING??? 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

View attachment 2129624
Are we REALLY going to do this again, gee?
ARE WE PRETENDING??? 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
I’ve measured once at 6.7 at 15 without pressing into my skin. I also have loose skin there which makes it appear smaller. I cockmog you completely and when I get skin removal surgery I’m going to fuck your mother 8 inches deep

I’ve measured once at 6.7 at 15 without pressing into my skin. I also have loose skin there which makes it appear smaller. I cockmog you completely and when I get skin removal surgery I’m going to fuck your mother 8 inches deep
Though shit... 7x6 here (VERY curved, still 7 length), you will NEVER achieve a 6 inch girth with your bird bones, EVERRRRRR 🤭🤭🤭🤭

(((Skin removal))) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH enjoy your sensibility loss, goyim piece of shit

Cause we can see it by the angle of your lower lips.
Do you have a pic where you don't jut, just to see.
do you want to see my natural bite, overbite and jaw shifted to one side a little more, or me mewing and fixing my bite (front teeth touching slightly) cause that’s what i hold all day

do you want to see my natural bite, overbite and jaw shifted to one side a little more, or me mewing and fixing my bite (front teeth touching slightly) cause that’s what i hold all day
Dm me if you don't want to have it public, anyway yes

Cause I do the same.

That means that we would at least benefit from mandibule advancement and genio for ratios.
The problem is that jutting give the impression that you have more thickness on the jaw, which mandibular advancements won't give, and neither will genioplasty - that's why so much genio look uncanny

High mtn imo, maybe htn, somewhere like 5.5 or 6

I think easy MTN maybe better. With long hair again and gymaxxing you would ascend
no gymmaxxing for his frame ... he has low T in general

I'm older than you and I just did the same stupid fucking shit. I still couldn't pull at all when I had my hair but i minimized myself to invisible man status with my crap hairline.
me too, want to commit when i look in the mirror