Rate me with light fraud

D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
Nice hair, everything else looks average or below

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lautrec, muhammaddeen233, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233, Michael Myers, magnificentcel and 3 others
Eye looks above average imo.. jaw is distorted to pakistan.. Nose and lips below.
You are a 6/10, GL guy . Definitely above average

@Introvertednarc doesn't know how to rate

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6191, Babyblackcarrot and 6 others
Ah yes, the "2 kebabs for the price of 1" pheno

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lautrec, muhammaddeen233, Deleted member 11761 and 9 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Michael Myers
Psl 5

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 10185
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Michael Myers
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lautrec, Deleted member 6273 and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 10185 and zaynbrah
bro those are 3/10 TOPS
nah thats the real average tbh, it corresponds with what i see when i go outside and at university

@Introvertednarc you cant be telling me the average guy at your uni is better looking than him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
above average

bad mouth area (but beard does a decent job of masking that)
bad nose
good eye area, beard, hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
He doesn’t mog anyone on the top row except for the guy on the far left

He mogs all of them

That curry with the beard is close but since he's not as bloated as that curry, he mogs imo.

also this is a selfie not a non lens distorted pic so his midface looks longer n shit .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, oatmeal, owlofathena and 1 other person
nah thats the real average tbh, it corresponds with what i see when i go outside and at university

@Introvertednarc you cant be telling me the average guy at your uni is better looking than him tbh
No, but he doesn’t mog the average guy at my uni. He looks like a normie 5/10 in his selfies .

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lautrec, Michael Myers and zaynbrah
View attachment 967320

He mogs all of them

That curry with the beard is close but since he's not as bloated as that curry, he mogs imo.

also this is a selfie not a non lens distorted pic so his midface looks longer n shit .
He’s in their range , he doesn’t mog them .

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers and zaynbrah
I mog them to another dimension.
he is smiling in that pic while you have better expression, plus you have sunlight, better lighting + airbrushed skin . you do mog but thats not a fair comparison

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Michael Myers
No, but he doesn’t mog the average guy at my uni. He looks like a normie 5/10 in his selfies .

I mean my pic are distorted.. I have decent Chin, eye, hair, forward growth.. but I cannot give my full potential because selfies...

Just look this pic of distorted pic of zayn.. I have same lips size.. jaw is narrow same as me.... eyebrow etc.. but he looks much better Irl.

I mean my pic are distorted.. I have decent Chin, eye, hair, forward growth.. but I cannot give my full potential because selfies...

View attachment 967336

Just look this pic of distorted pic of zayn.. I have same lips size.. jaw is narrow same as me.... eyebrow etc.. but he looks much better Irl.
Yah you look like Zayn in selfies

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
he is smiling in that pic while you have better expression, plus you have sunlight, better lighting + airbrushed skin . you do mog but thats not a fair comparison

I just tried find selfie pic of that guy.. and compare them.. Smiling is PSL boost...

You probably think he mogs prime @MakinItHappen too then

• Ugh..
You probably think he mogs prime @MakinItHappen too then
theres no frontal pics of prime @MakinItHappen , theyre all at autistic angles or where hes naked

people are scared of taking straight on frontals because of asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6191, Michael Myers and 1 other person
HTN for sure above average . not quite chadlite. also I feel like lens distortion hits you hard. looks like you could have better picture taken. take on infront of mirror

Its lens distortion.. My jaw does not look that narrow Irl.

theres no frontal pics of prime @MakinItHappen , theyre all at autistic angles or where hes naked

people are scared of taking straight on frontals because of asymmetry
I wouldn’t even say he mogs current @MakinItHappen

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Michael Myers and zaynbrah
@streege pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 3043
I wouldn’t even say he mogs current @MakinItHappen
ive seen both of them post on truerateme, and beetleking got comfortably higher rates than ravi

make a mog battle if you want with their selfies , beetleking will win ez

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Introvertednarc
Chaad. You'd make a perfect wing man

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Michael Myers, Deleted member 10185 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6191 and 4 others
ive seen both of them post on truerateme, and beetleking got comfortably higher rates than ravi

make a mog battle if you want with their selfies , beetleking will win ez
I won’t make the mogbattle without @MakinItHappen ’s , but you can keep coping thinking a horse faced Jew mogs a bloated potential pretty boy

• Ugh..
I won’t make the mogbattle without @MakinItHappen ’s , but you can keep coping thinking a horse faced Jew mogs a bloated potential pretty boy
*consent

• Ugh..

lol you are biased as fuck. Are you the Zayn look like guy? I remember he had problem with me before.

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
lol you are biased as fuck. Are you the Zayn look like guy? I remember he had problem with me before.
Yes. You’re average and @MakinItHappen is average-slightly above . I’m not being biased and I don’t have a problem with you.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Michael Myers

>Beetleking much, much Better eyes
>Better much better Pheno
>Lower third is about equal. Ravi Bigonial width is better but Beetleking is more angular. Chins are about equal.
>Midface region is nothing special in either but Ravi has better nose
> Beetleking nice stubble which looks good
> Beetleking looks leaner and more angular lower third
> Both have some asymmetries

Winner = Beetleking easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, oatmeal, tyronelite and 2 others
Yes. You’re average and @MakinItHappen is average-slightly above . I’m not being biased and I don’t have a problem with you.

Lol yeah you had problems with me before. You always made fun of me and you helped your other buddy bois against me.

• JFL
View attachment 967354View attachment 967355

>Beetleking much, much Better eyes
>Better much better Pheno
>Lower third is about equal. Ravi Bigonial width is better but Beetleking is more angular. Chins are about equal.
>Midface region is nothing special in either but Ravi has better nose
> Beetleking nice stubble which looks good
> Beetleking looks leaner and more angular lower third
> Both have some asymmetries

Winner = Beetleking easily
Except Beetlekings midface completely destroys his harmony and so stops him from being more than a 5/10 .

• Ugh..
Except Beetlekings midface completely destroys his harmony and so stops him from being more than a 5/10 .

Midface is cope especially when you have other good features like forward growth and chin.... My forehead is also small.. So it does not look ridiculous bad.

Now this is a mog battle that needs to happen!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6908, Babyblackcarrot and 1 other person
not bad son, u do mog makinithappen

nah he has a droppy nose tip that gives illusion of longer midface,but it's not a long midface;
with a straight nose, there wouldn't even be a debate imo between who mogs.
@zaynbrah thought?
Also it's a selfie so not accurate of reality tbh, yeah Ravi has a better nose though but most of Beetle's other features are comfortably better.

what you need to try and do is visualise how the guy would look if you met them IRL . i doubt his head is gonna look so long and narrow

you can tell the pic is distorted when the ears are even barely visible

compared to a normal pic

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 3043