Rate me with light fraud

Also it's a selfie so not accurate of reality tbh, yeah Ravi has a better nose though but most of Beetle's other features are comfortably better.

what you need to try and do is visualise how the guy would look if you met them IRL . i doubt his head is gonna look so long and narrow

you can tell the pic is distorted when the ears are even barely visible
View attachment 967401

compared to a normal pic
View attachment 967402
i agree mirin the like you gave him.
See how his nose looks bigger and less defined?

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
Except Beetlekings midface completely destroys his harmony and so stops him from being more than a 5/10 .
you are failing to be objective.

you can clearly see that his zygos actually do project a lot in that semi 3/4 he posted in OP. his midface isn't lengthy except in comparison to his upper third (because his hairline is low, which is good).

the only thing id say is that his mouth and nose could be better, but it doesn't destroy his harmony. @Ocelot thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, zaynbrah, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
you are failing to be objective.

you can clearly see that his zygos actually do project a lot in that semi 3/4 he posted in OP. his midface isn't lengthy except in comparison to his upper third (because his hairline is low, which is good).

the only thing id say is that his mouth and nose could be better, but it doesn't destroy his harmony. @Ocelot thoughts?
midface is somewhat long, IPD/midface length is 140/160 pixels, but the pic is quite close to his face, IRL it would be closer to a 0.95 ratio, and regardless, the beard does a good job of masking his philtrum length. So even thouhg it's a beard"fraud" so what, men grow hair naturally on their face and no woman's gonna ask you to shave it.

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and oatmeal
don't kys yet op...
Rope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6273 and zaynbrah
midface is somewhat long, IPD/midface length is 140/160 pixels, but the pic is quite close to his face, IRL it would be closer to a 0.95 ratio, and regardless, the beard does a good job of masking his philtrum length. So even thouhg it's a beard"fraud" so what, men grow hair naturally on their face and no woman's gonna ask you to shave it.

It's never gonna be accurate without a video.

I don't trust pictures at all. Unless lens is 1.4 or better. Even videos can be off, but still much better than pictures.

Advise the OP takes a video if he wants to know his real lookslevel, or he can leave it and larp for autists

Skin looks edited

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 6939
It's never gonna be accurate without a video.

I don't trust pictures at all. Unless lens is 1.4 or better. Even videos can be off, but still much better than pictures.

Advise the OP takes a video if he wants to know his real lookslevel, or he can leave it and larp for autists
A video taken from the same distance with the same camera would look the same, ratios-wise.

The only difference would be the fact that you get to see the face in motion which looks better, not in one snap of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
You would pass as an above average Middle Eastern guy in Australia.

You look fine

What is your background?

tom ellis lookalike mogger
high tier normie tbh
your hair eye area and proportions are too good to be average