Time online
94d 17h 56m
I must be drunk

I-Like-BP

I-Like-BP

Handsome guy in a forum of incels
Time online
2d 13h 13m
Great surgery results (y) do you have any before pics? U look masculine but kind of plastic

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's most compact midface
Time online
37d 6h 30m
I cage my lungs out whenever i see your face. Problem is it doesn’t even look like a morph, it looks real but you just look unfortunate.

Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Mog or be mogged
Time online
64d 21h 59m
I cage my lungs out whenever i see your face. Problem is it doesn’t even look like a morph, it looks real but you just look unfortunate.
Well this is not how i look anymore, already had the fillers removed and changed hairstyle after u guys redpilled me. im embarassed by how i looked and i appreciated the honesty.
Also have light hazel contacts now.

Greeicy

Greeicy

Time online
37d 6h 30m
Well this is not how i look anymore, already had the fillers removed and changed hairstyle after u guys redpilled me. im embarassed by how i looked and i appreciated the honesty.
Next time DON’T surgerymaxx before doing hours of research and gathering as much advice as possible from users here and from maxillofacial surgeons.

Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Mog or be mogged
Time online
64d 21h 59m
Next time DON’T surgerymaxx before doing hours of research and gathering as much advice as possible from users here and from maxillofacial surgeons.
Yeah im a very impulsive person (have ADHD) and i just want quick results asap.

learned a lot thanks to this website.

Madhate

Madhate

Quantum
Time online
31d 9h 9m
Also have light hazel contacts now.
Can u post an update pic?

Dramus17

Dramus17

Banned
Time online
9d 5h 58m
Long philtrum, insanely weird nose, hideous collagen and you also seem to be frauding hunter eyes by squinting. IT'S OVER!
Disgusting lips and recessed jaw. I am sorry.

Greeicy

Greeicy

Time online
37d 6h 30m
Yup you are 100% waaayyy better looking now BUT that hair and eye color makes you look weird. Try wearing hazel contact lenses because the ones you’re wearing come off as too bright and make you look alien. Curtains don’t suit you either BTW.
78AF016F-91A2-4778-82FA-9D3F0676CF29.jpeg

I don’t know if you’re just bloated or if it’s implants or your masseters are shit but your jaw looks round and weird as fuck and make your lower third shape funny becausethey are comically bigger than your zygos. Try castor oil or latisse oil for eyebrows as well because yours are too thin.

I-Like-BP

I-Like-BP

Handsome guy in a forum of incels
Time online
2d 13h 13m
Yup you are 100% waaayyy better looking now BUT that hair and eye color makes you look weird. Try wearing hazel contact lenses because the ones you’re wearing come off as too bright and make you look alien. Curtains don’t suit you either BTW.
View attachment 374699
I don’t know if you’re just bloated or if it’s implants or your masseters are shit but your jaw looks round and weird as fuck and make your lower third shape funny becausethey are comically bigger than your zygos. Try castor oil or latisse oil for eyebrows as well because yours are too thin.
What surgeries did he get?

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
61d 9h 7m
Fix ur hairstyle , remove all fillers . Stop squinting . Get a slight tan . And u will be above average

Incoming

Incoming

Coep or roep
Time online
58d 20h 34m
Yeah im a very impulsive person (have ADHD) and i just want quick results asap.

learned a lot thanks to this website.
You did these surgeries before discovering PSL? Would explain a lot tbh

M

mkj

Trainee
Time online
8h 51m
I saw ur ll review on RS. It looks like you scarred pretty badly.

S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Time online
23d 21h 6m
I saw ur ll review on RS. It looks like you scarred pretty badly.
What? Did he get leg lendthening or what?

M

mkj

Trainee
Time online
8h 51m
What? Did he get leg lendthening or what?
Nah he got two lip lifts. His eyes looked fine in this review: https://www.realself.com/review/male-lip-lift

-

OP, you have body dysmorphic disorder so let me inform you as an objective onlooker. Grow out facial hair to cover your lip lift scar, and dissolve the fillers under your eyes and in your cheeks. You look grotesque, I would be alarmed and creeped out if I saw you in public with those narrow bloodshot eyes and veiny, razor sharp cheekbones. Instead of spending money on unneeded fillers, put it towards a better high quality toupee. It literally looks like you found a halloween wig from Party City and glued it to your head, most people probably know that it is fake. Hope this helps

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
61d 9h 7m
Why did u do this to yourself

S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Time online
23d 21h 6m
Nah he got two lip lifts. His eyes looked fine in this review: https://www.realself.com/review/male-lip-lift

-

OP, you have body dysmorphic disorder so let me inform you as an objective onlooker. Grow out facial hair to cover your lip lift scar, and dissolve the fillers under your eyes and in your cheeks. You look grotesque, I would be alarmed and creeped out if I saw you in public with those narrow bloodshot eyes and veiny, razor sharp cheekbones. Instead of spending money on unneeded fillers, put it towards a better high quality toupee. It literally looks like you found a halloween wig from Party City and glued it to your head, most people probably know that it is fake. Hope this helps
Thanks for the link mate. Tbh I see it kinda similar. After 2 lip lifts he has VERY visible scarring under the nose. I will be 100% honest here, I think those scars make op look worse than he did before lip lifts with longer philtrum.

OP dont be deluded to think that ppl, esp. foids dont notice it. That scarring under the nose is more off-turning than your previously longer philtrum.

All you needed was a HT or a high quality hairsystem for 800 euros that lasts 6-12 months depending on how well you maintain it and that was basically it. Yes your philtrum looked a bit long, but having a shorter philtrum barely ascended you, maybe 0.5 psl at most, if not less. If you didnt have scars it would gie you like 0.6 psl boost, as it is right now WITH the scars its prolly +- 0.1 psl, maybe even 0.0 or negative psl, because those scars in the face freak ppl, esp. foids out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chineseguyslefort [Not OP] Rate Cillian Murphy Ratings 8
eyearea [Not OP] Rate this song Ratings 0
Sale [Not OP] Rate this wanna be chad tiktok cuck Ratings 2