Rate me

P

Playlovercel

Iron
Hello to everyone,
I am asking for an honest rating, so I will just post video/pics and tell you that I am 178 cm x 67-72 chilos, currently 72.

Starting training fightings sports 2 years ago.

I notices I got an asymmetric jaw/cheeck so I started chewing falim gums for a couple months but with no results for me, cause both sides were started to "grow".
The slimmer side, from wich i chewed has a more hard muscle, but the other side kept growing anyway, so I had to stop.

Give me ranting and hints guys, thank you.

Front pics

Selfie, here it s more visible the asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6723 and WadlowMaxxing
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Michael Myers and WadlowMaxxing
FIX YOUR HAIR ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, imnotgay, Annihilator and 2 others
YOUR CURRENT HAIR SUBTRACTS 2PSL

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, imnotgay, SOS-Sonic and 3 others
How can you let Norwood Reaper do you like that my man? Tell me you at least put up a good fight.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, imnotgay and 12 others
@balding17yomanletcel @Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, lutte, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Your hair takes all your SMV away

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, 5'8manlet and 6 others
my condolences op

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317, Playlovercel, MostGLSlayer and 2 others
backgrowth skull mogger

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadrapist, Entschuldigung and 2 others
How can you let Norwood Reaper do you like that my man? Tell me you at least put up a good fight.

I tried of course finasteride in 2012-13 for 3 months but It gave me erectile problems, so guess I had to chooce between hair or dick :-/

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Salludon and owlofathena
Why don't you take ones that aren't selfies

if you haven't noticed norwood reaper through so many years I have a message for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grimy, fogdart, Chadrapist and 5 others
Forget it bro

The Norwood Reaper truely finished you and any chance you could have with a HQ foid

My condolences

asymmetry is not so visible, in motion it must be even less noticeable. your biggest problem is the hair, and the high bf

• +1
Reactions: imnotgay, Playlovercel and owlofathena
I tried of course finasteride in 2012-13 for 3 months but It gave me erectile problems, so guess I had to chooce between hair or dick :-/
How old are you now?

I am from Italy, italian NP are high selective.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
You look like your 45 plus with that hair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadrapist, Playlovercel, lepo2317 and 1 other person
shave head and lift weights op, srs

• +1
its finished

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, lutte and owlofathena
The Norwood reaper is a fucking dick men are cursed

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
how'd you let that happen to ur hair man...

did u at least try to fight it back?

• +1
oh nvm, I guess

At this point the only way to be saved is:
1.Daily Dutasteride 2.5mg
2.Daily Minoxidil 5mg ORAL
3.Dutasteride mesotherapy EVERY MONTH
4.PRP therapy EVERY MONTH
5.Dermapen
6.Optionally add RU

In addition you will need to transplant all your donor area (~8000 grafts) as all your beard donor and potentially chest hair as well

If you do all of this, there is some hope of reverting to NW1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, oatmeal and 1 other person
Why don't you take ones that aren't selfies

How old are you now?

I am 28 y now. Of course i noticed the hair problem in 2010, and I tried fina terapy but as I said it didn t work

Only the last pic is a selfie.

I had goos results with foreing/erasmus girls, even if bold.
almost nothing with italian girls, or ugly or old ones

• So Sad
Any assymetry is the least of your worries...

5.Dermapen
6.Optionally add RU

In addition you will need to transplant all your donor area (~8000 grafts) as all your beard donor and potentially chest hair as well

Or just a hair system

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Mastermind, to_stop_da_cope and 1 other person
I am 28 y now. Of course i noticed the hair problem in 2010, and I tried fina terapy but as I said it didn t work

Yeah Italian girls are picky right?

it's not over

you don't even look that bad bald, but at that length it looks like shit

you should unironically try to look like jason statham

Jason_Statham_2018.jpg

shorter hair + facial hair

try minoxidil for beard because yours is patchy

bald men need physique halo

good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Playlovercel
5.Dermapen
6.Optionally add RU

I didn't want to take sildenafil all my life, and the feeling of not could having a normal erection is terrible. That's why I gave up

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
Great lower third. Eye width is good but height is not best... I think shaved head and Body building would ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: Playlovercel
Yeah Italian girls are picky right?

In all my life I got laid with 7 girls, kissed 14 (including the 7).
3 of the girls i kissed i could have fucked but I made mistakes.

Almost no italian girl even liked me.
I got laid thanks to a friend, with a 5 and a 4 italians

My best result was a 7.5 bulgarian erasmus, 2 years ago, I walk outside bald from 2016. But it was a miracle / est european girls have lower standards.

I have been a lot of times in est europe and as you know i saw many couples that in italy it would be impossible to see. Guys 4-5 with 6-7 girl

Here a 5 italian girls wants 6.5/7 +

I don t have a chance.

• So Sad
I recommend going on a topical anti androgen like RU58841, they do not effect system DHT levels so you should not have the same side effects as fin.

• +1
it's not over

you don't even look that bad bald, but at that length it looks like shit

you should unironically try to look like jason statham

Jason_Statham_2018.jpg

shorter hair + facial hair

try minoxidil for beard because yours is patchy

bald men need physique halo

good luck bro

Thank you man.
I will add weights to my fighting sports routine, we do almost non of them

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
Great lower third. Eye width is good but height is not best... I think shaved head and Body building would ascend you.

I stopped chewing falim gum/chios because i felt that my asymmetric side would explode.
in some selfies the difference between face sides was huge.

Plus i know I don t have the motherfucker look that girls like. I had some fights around because I guess I have a look of someone who doesn t react.

And this look (i suffer from anxiety from many years) clearly makes me even less attractive.

I read somewhere that bad experiences can modify the aspect of your face, neutral expression and so on

I stopped chewing falim gum/chios because i felt that my asymmetric side would explode.
in some selfies the difference between face sides was huge.

Plus i know I don t have the motherfucker look that girls like. I had some fights around because I guess I have a look of someone who doesn t react.

And this look (i suffer from anxiety from many years) clearly makes me even less attractive.

I read somewhere that bad experiences can modify the aspect of your face, neutral expression and so on

I feel you... I also suffered from anxiety.

Its not bad the asymmetry. Your skin is also pretty great for you age and good under eye. You honestly dont look bad. You biggest failo is hair but many guys are unfortunately balding..

• +1
I recommend going on a topical anti androgen like RU58841, they do not effect system DHT levels so you should not have the same side effects as fin.

It s a lotion like mynox?
Do you know if there is anything that could have been taken with fina to avoid erectile problems?

Doctors at the time told me nothing.
I took also minox years ago but it was useless on front line and temples.

• +1
Do you know if there is anything that could have been taken with fina to avoid erectile problems?

It comes in 2 forms, you can either by RU liquid and apply it just like min, or you can get RU powder like me ans dissolve it into min and apply it.

And no, you doctor can suck a dick, many people (me included) have gotten great results at the front. As for you fin question, o don't think there is anything like that. However, are you 100% sure its not nocebo? Most people scare themselves onto ED.

I feel you... I also suffered from anxiety.

Its not bad the asymmetry. Your skin is also pretty great for you age and good under eye. You honestly dont look bad. You biggest failo is hair but many guys are unfortunately balding..

If you suffer from anxiety I totally recommend you fighting sports. If only I started them 10 y earlier i would be probably a totally different person, maybe not good looking but with a 10/10 confidence.

And confidence is everything, with guys and with girls, specially if you have to compete with other normies for girls.

Just do real sports: boxing, kick/thai, bjj, freestyle wrestling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
My condolences.

• +1
And no, you doctor can suck a dick, many people (me included) have gotten great results at the front. As for you fin question, o don't think there is anything like that. However, are you 100% sure its not nocebo? Most people scare themselves onto ED.

I remember it was very difficult to even make myself a handjob at home... it was just soft ahah. And i took it for 2-3 months

Guess a hair transplant would be useless, if it s needed to take fina for life after that...

The fact that all this hair loss problem could have been avoided with just taking some pills 10 y ago it s terrible.
But i was scared....

Not having a working coock i guarantee you it s very depressing too

• So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, sergeant blackpill and SOS-Sonic
Idk man but you mog @xefo69

It's over for your hair
just run skinhead game and do roids asap

• +1
asymmetry is not so visible, in motion it must be even less noticeable. your biggest problem is the hair, and the high bf

When I walk around I am shaved to 0.
I have to do something with beard too because like thiswith smooth spots isn't cool at all I know.

But completely shaved head and beard I look like a dying leukemia patient so maybe better not shaving completely the "beard"

Doesn't fin regrow hair in certain cases?

Sorry, but your chance for juicy JBs are zero now. You can still be betabuxer for 30+ years landwhale tho.

• So Sad
Reactions: Playlovercel and sergeant blackpill
  • +1
Reactions: Playlovercel and lepo2317