How over is it? - rate me + advice pls

AnHero

AnHero

Iron
I tried to follow what the guide said for good rating pics:

This is how I normally look with my hair normal:

Side picture:
(I hate this angle, my mouth seems too big like this and my face too round - if I lose body weight will my chin become more defined or is it just the way it's?)

How over is it for me? Particularly, I really don't like my mouth (there's a type of surgery to reduce the size of the mouth? I should look into it), my nose is too round and seems kinda crooked, my eyes are the eyes of a person who hasn't slept in 5 weeks (even thought I usually sleep 8 hours every night)

I was looking at myself, and my frame also doesn't look very good. My shoulder doesn't have a big ratio when compared to my hips, I'm 170cm tall and weight 47-50ish kilos (i have lost a lot of weight this year wow).

What can I do to improve? Is ascending possible?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, MoggerChad, Allandro and 1 other person
Nose and lips are not the best, but the other stuff are almost ok. Hair is totally fucked up, change style, everything would be better than this. Overall MTN with potential.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
This can't be someone with XY chromosomes

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, PointOfNoReturn, kyrre and 1 other person
How could you have ever thought that hairstyle would work - focus on looking more masculine i.e. training neck and shoulders traps forearms etc. Get a skin fade.

First woman I've seen on .org
Holy shit
This is like witnessing the Apollo 11 moon landing in 4K HD

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cautier hasslich, chawaje, poopoohead and 4 others
cut your hair

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
How could you have ever thought that hairstyle would work - focus on looking more masculine i.e. training neck and shoulders traps forearms etc. Get a skin fade.
Most of all being 50 kg is unnaceptable for a male over the age of 10. Gain lean tissue asap

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I kinda didn't. I stopped cutting my hair during the pandemic (because of everything closed) and just decided to not touch it out of laziness

First woman I've seen on .org
Holy shit
This is like witnessing the Apollo 11 moon landing in 4K HD
Most people I met irl says to me that they thought that I was 14 years old or smth like that. I guess this is like saying that I look like a girl in a non-offensive way

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LiteralCaucasian
You look like you could be my sister

• WTF
Reactions: AnHero
Most people I met irl says to me that they thought that I was 14 years old or smth like that. I guess this is like saying that I look like a girl in a non-offensive way
Indeed - peggable.

I tried to follow what the guide said for good rating pics:

This is how I normally look with my hair normal:

Side picture:
(I hate this angle, my mouth seems too big like this and my face too round - if I lose body weight will my chin become more defined or is it just the way it's?)

How over is it for me? Particularly, I really don't like my mouth (there's a type of surgery to reduce the size of the mouth? I should look into it), my nose is too round and seems kinda crooked, my eyes are the eyes of a person who hasn't slept in 5 weeks (even thought I usually sleep 8 hours every night)

I was looking at myself, and my frame also doesn't look very good. My shoulder doesn't have a big ratio when compared to my hips, I'm 170cm tall and weight 47-50ish kilos (i have lost a lot of weight this year wow).

What can I do to improve? Is ascending possible?
I really thought u were a girl at first

• So Sad
Most of all being 50 kg is unnaceptable for a male over the age of 10. Gain lean tissue asap
I'm going to learn how to eat better this year. I literally do not know what how exactly carbo, proteins and etc affects my body, I have just a notion. I think that the ideal weight for someone my size is something in the 60-70? IDK I'm gonna look this up too

What do you guys think I'm in question of phenotype/race? I know for sure that I have Portuguese people in my family and probably Spanish. My mouth also makes me believe that I may have black people too in my genealogic tree somewhere

LTN manlet with low sex appeal.

It isn't over but you are gonna have to manage your expectations when it comes to women.

• So Sad
LTN manlet with low sex appeal.

It isn't over but you are gonna have to manage your expectations when it comes to women.
Nose and lips are not the best, but the other stuff are almost ok. Hair is totally fucked up, change style, everything would be better than this. Overall MTN with potential.
Rhinoplasty + gymaxxx (not exactly maxxed, I think it looks weird when someone shorter than 180cm gets too big) + hair cut + skin care + socialmaxx = potentially MTN?

I think that I must at least try. I probably can get gym-soft-maxxed and socialmaxxed in a year

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Rhinoplasty + gymaxxx (not exactly maxxed, I think it looks weird when someone shorter than 180cm gets too big) + hair cut + skin care + socialmaxx = potentially MTN?

I think that I must at least try. I probably can get gym-soft-maxxed and socialmaxxed in a year
you should

Not over

You've probably got good bones under the fat on your face

good face width
good symmetry
good jaw
good lips

keep hair long but make it better styled
lift and focus on shoulders
get lean

can get to atleast MTN

mtn with maybe htn potential with softmaxx only.

the good: hairline, neutral canthal tilt, neutral eyebrow tilt, ok jaw, ok pheno, very good fwhr,

the bad: undereye area lacks support, nose tip is a bit too wide, lips a bit too thick, lacking visibility of zygos/hollow cheeks, bad neck posture

softmaxx tips: different hairstyle, gymmaxx, leanmaxx if you're not leanmaxxed already, try improving your posture

Yes, u can definitely achieve MTN

mtn with maybe htn potential with softmaxx only.

the good: hairline, neutral canthal tilt, neutral eyebrow tilt, ok jaw, ok pheno, very good fwhr,

the bad: undereye area lacks support, nose tip is a bit too wide, lips a bit too thick, lacking visibility of zygos/hollow cheeks, bad neck posture

softmaxx tips: different hairstyle, gymmaxx, leanmaxx if you're not leanmaxxed already, try improving your posture
weak mtn currently

Respect for proper rateable pictures that actually represent what you look like irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
I'm going to learn how to eat better this year. I literally do not know what how exactly carbo, proteins and etc affects my body, I have just a notion. I think that the ideal weight for someone my size is something in the 60-70? IDK I'm gonna look this up too
Just calculate your BMR and eat in a ~500 calorie surplus while lifting weights

woman hair JFL

• So Sad
Respect for proper rateable pictures that actually represent what you look like irl.
This is true asf. I'm sure if most so called "chadlites/htns" took pics like these they'd be rated way less im not saying their pics are frauded or something just that pictures like these usually show your worst features much more pronouncedly.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
High tier becky/Stacy

• Woah