Starting over after being sick and bulking

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
I lost a bit of weight, decidet to bulk up and then lost all the gains I made in the bulk so far after being super sick for 2 weeks. Coloring went out the window after I was laying in bed for 2 weeks, skin quality too. Additionally I was hit with giga bloat during my sickness and rising bfp during the bulk didn't help either. I hate how I look now, but want to use this to start over. Rate and give tip what I need to work on /should focus on in my hard max. Also give your thoughts on my potential (me being 6.6ft)

Attachments

• IMG_20240303_204042.jpg
    IMG_20240303_204042.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Mogger height, easily htn. Possibly rhinoplasty and dye hairs black

• Love it
Reactions: Soychadcell
Rhino but it wouldnt so much for you...youre kinda already maxxed/capped out. Debloat and get some Vitamin c. 6'6 U should get all the bitches anyway. Ik your autistic but this shouldnt even Matter with that crazy height Halo

• +1
If you want to, you dont have bas coloring imo
Used it before and it got great results that didn't disappear during my sickness, but without it, i would be way more pale

Maybe contacts. Fuck glasses tho

• +1
Used it before and it got great results that didn't disappear during my sickness, but without it, i would be way more pale
Well if you got great results, then why are you questioning taking it again?

ltn face, height saves you hard

Rhino but it wouldnt so much for you...youre kinda already maxxed/capped out. Debloat and get some Vitamin c. 6'6 U should get all the bitches anyway. Ik your autistic but this shouldnt even Matter with that crazy height Halo
Thanks for the kind words, but I live less then an hour away from denmark and the Netherlands. People here are TALL, i am taller then the average obv, but my hight isn't much of a halo, since it is nothing too unusual. Like at least 5 percent of guys are as tall as me and another 10 percent are close

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
HTN+ no problems with women
Mog prob most of men in the street

Ppl told me i needet fairer skin to match my pheno
You kind’ve have the same pheno as me, fenno nordid. I’m incredibly pale and ive been recommended to tan but I think pale can be attractive to some foids

• +1
Maybe contacts. Fuck glasses tho
Yea, contacts should be on the list, BUT, glasses hide my long mid face pretty well, i will experiment though.

Rino is on the list, aswell as chin shaving in korea and under eye/cheekbone implants if i find a place that is good enough.

Yea, contacts should be on the list, BUT, glasses hide my long mid face pretty well, i will experiment though.
Long midface is a meme in men. There are as much Compact incels as there are horsefaced chads

Long midface is a meme in men. There are as much Compact incels as there are horsefaced chads
But to look good with a long face, you need more visible bone structure then i have

HTN+ no problems with women
Mog prob most of men in the street
Big problems with women cause I am autistic as shit, only two chancea i ever had where A: a sub 3 "femcel" and some mtb who thought it was hot that I did mma and judo and said she wanted to be "thrown on the bed". She had a boyfriend and I was too retarded to understand, took me 2 days to get it (I am being serious)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Rino is on the list, aswell as chin shaving in korea and under eye/cheekbone implants if i find a place that is good enough.
Your cheekbones are good. You would Look comical with Implants. Trust me I Talk a lot with girls, also about facial aesthetics (they let my autism slide for some reason) and never Said a girl that a Guy was gl because of god Tier cheekbones. Undereye is almost a meme and for Most Not a Problem. Many girls Like hollow undereyes because It gives a mysterious Look. Looksmin.org Just rambles about Minor stuff when the Problem with many faces is the Big picture

• +1
But to look good with a long face, you need more visible bone structure then i have
Not rly. Youre not a horse or anything and what truly Matters is fwhr. 1:1 midface is good, but even Richard Ramirez has Like 0.98 and still Looks Compact af because of fwhr. As Long AS fwhr and eye spacing/esr are good you shouldnt worry about midface.

• +1
Not rly. Youre not a horse or anything and what truly Matters is fwhr. 1:1 midface is good, but even Richard Ramirez has Like 0.98 and still Looks Compact af because of fwhr. As Long AS fwhr and eye spacing/esr are good you shouldnt worry about midface.
Thx, will reach out again after getting contacts

Your cheekbones are good. You would Look comical with Implants. Trust me I Talk a lot with girls, also about facial aesthetics (they let my autism slide for some reason) and never Said a girl that a Guy was gl because of god Tier cheekbones. Undereye is almost a meme and for Most Not a Problem. Many girls Like hollow undereyes because It gives a mysterious Look. Looksmin.org Just rambles about Minor stuff when the Problem with many faces is the Big picture
Haha, this is pure lifefuel rn. But rino and chin still stand

Haha, this is pure lifefuel rn. But rino and chin still stand
Whatever you think you need. But again, dont think rhino will increase your psl drastically. Only minimally. Chin idk, critical area for many.

• +1
Whatever you think you need. But again, dont think rhino will increase your psl drastically. Only minimally. Chin idk, critical area for many.
Yea, my face is already assymetric, Luckily i fixed it a bit with chewing mastic on one side only. Still my left side has more bone showing but thats ok. Just my chin is round af and assymetric. And Rino is on the list no matter what due to constricted airflow in the upper part of my nose,

Jfl dudes in this thread trying to underhandedly fuck over chadlite op with surgeries he doesn't need :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
north atlantic mogger

Do you think there is anything i could do about my long philtrum?