Summer lean bulking cycle opinion

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
Ive been bulking on 500 test 200 tren e 40 dbol 10 rad 140 quite succesfully since march, but lost a lot of gains in a matter of week due to abusing drugs, not training and crying and eating nothing all day long. But they say, losers stay down and the winners always get up, so I will increase my dosages to 750 test week, 400 tren, 40 winstrol 10 rad 140 a day and bulk on that and stay lean at the same. Also 45 mg mirtazapine a day for appetite so that I can eat 7+k calories a day despite having shit mood and crying over a stacy that broke my heart and some selegiline for dopamine motivation

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Ive been bulking on 500 test 200 tren e 40 dbol 10 rad 140 quite succesfully since march, but lost a lot of gains in a matter of week due to abusing drugs, not training and crying and eating nothing all day long. But they say, losers stay down and the winners always get up, so I will increase my dosages to 750 test week, 400 tren, 40 winstrol 10 rad 140 a day and bulk on that and stay lean at the same. Also 45 mg mirtazapine a day for appetite so that I can eat 7+k calories a day despite having shit mood and crying over a stacy that broke my heart and some selegiline for dopamine motivation
Winstrol and rad140 are very hard on liver, make sure to use nac and milk thistle, and tudca before and after the cycle, good luck with your cycle

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Your cycles makes very little sense to me. Winny is good for achieving a dry grainy look and dbol will just cause more water retention. Tren is also a miserable drug to use during summer. Why don't you just run Test and EQ, that's the ideal recomp cycle without many sides and lean quality gains.

Sorry to hear that @luria broke up with you.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
way to less dose bro you wont see any results with 750 test 400 tren on a bulk cycle
ill advice you to blast 2g test , 2g tren, 1g deca , 100mg trest with no ai and you wont have any erectile dysfunction too

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Your cycles makes very little sense to me. Winny is good for achieving a dry grainy look and dbol will just cause more water retention. Tren is also a miserable drug to use during summer. Why don't you just run Test and EQ, that's the ideal recomp cycle without many sides and lean quality gains.

Sorry to hear that @luria broke up with you.
😂 I would never date an ugly ass faggot like this Niga and I’m not gay😂

• JFL
Reactions: TheMilkMan
You are a fucking subhuman

I mog you