Rate me

What am I?

• High-tier Normie

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Chadlite

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Eyes and lips badly failoes you.

4.5 (facially) your body seems above average though.

It seems to me that most opinions here are in agreement.

We are not cringe, society is and we are among the few who accept reality.

FF0FFFD8 B29C 40AA B794 98D4584A0C55

7EB22B86 8CA7 4F23 BEC9 E33C27BAFB03
85AED8DF 4C7C 4655 98E2 36AF4D43F2E1
1c1f01ae-88e0-44bd-9240-7cf87acb8b5c-jpeg.98446
12952530 1EAE 4713 8EAF 9EAEE5851CCE
256A619F 8DE3 4B6A 8CF8 02D6FB267CFE

E5B508A9 530B 4E0B BAA5 68C1278ABAC4

2D9041E9 A9C8 43CE 86F5 D9B0CF005B79

A9083A94 6C48 482F 84C4 58FC82FCFC5D

I can also bring up r/Rateme, r/truerateme, and photofeeler results all further showing above average, but you wouldn’t accept it.

As you can, I have been rated everything from subhuman to chadlite, so clearly I would suffer from some confusion

Attachments

• D28659C1-13F5-4F4D-A3DF-783AF4013805.jpeg
    D28659C1-13F5-4F4D-A3DF-783AF4013805.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 3
View attachment 98443
View attachment 98444View attachment 98445
1c1f01ae-88e0-44bd-9240-7cf87acb8b5c-jpeg.98446
View attachment 98449View attachment 98450

View attachment 98452

View attachment 98453

View attachment 98455

I can also bring up r/Rateme, r/truerateme, and photofeeler results all further showing above average, but you wouldn’t accept it.

As you can, I have been rated everything from subhuman to chadlite, so clearly I would suffer from some confusion
The opinion almost everyone agrees upon is that you are not high-tier normie or Chadlite, which you are not. It's cringe as fuck when people come here asking for opinions and when they don't match their delusion the shitstorm begins.

The opinion almost everyone agrees upon is that you are not high-tier normie or Chadlite, which you are not. It's cringe as fuck when people come here asking for opinions and when they don't match their delusion the shitstorm begins.

Lol what shitstorm? The shitstorm begins when you to try to explain something to an incel and they just start getting mad and writing cope

Ngl and I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible even tho I pull more bitches than all yall scrub asses is happening here again.

You are not hightier normie or chadlite. You're average in some pics and slightly above average in others.
Your profile mogs mine but tbh it's not that great of a profile either but on a quick glance it looks good but the problem is your maxilla is recessed while your lower third looks forward grown which kind of covers up the fact that the maxilla is the problem. Usually a recessed maxilla means shit lower third but somehow your lower third is good while maxilla is bad.

• +1
Reactions: defluvz
Ngl and I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible even tho I pull more bitches than all yall scrub asses is happening here again.

You are not hightier normie or chadlite. You're average in some pics and slightly above average in others.
Your profile mogs mine but tbh it's not that great of a profile either but on a quick glance it looks good but the problem is your maxilla is recessed while your lower third looks forward grown which kind of covers up the fact that the maxilla is the problem. Usually a recessed maxilla means shit lower third but somehow your lower third is good while maxilla is bad.

Aight u know what? This is retarded

If normie is average, than slight above average should be high tier normie

These are the examples for what Coach black pill called a high tier normie, and they really don’t look much better than me

EA01317C 5FDC 41B8 ACC0 9B4EE51FF7A0
C392FB18 0CD5 45D6 824C E216CFD55599

Meanwhile his examples for chadlite might mog me depending on what ur opinion is

Aight u know what? This is retarded

If normie is average, than slight above average should be high tier normie

These are the examples for what Coach black pill called a high tier normie, and they really don’t look much better than me

View attachment 98488View attachment 98489

Meanwhile his examples for chadlite might mog me depending on what ur opinion is
There's slightly above average and there's above average to the point where you're a high tier normie. There's a difference.

jaw halos u tbh.

There's slightly above average and there's above average to the point where you're a high tier normie. There's a difference.

Okay but the guys in the picture also have recessed maxillas and there lower third isn’t good, but somehow they are high tier normies?

Okay but the guys in the picture also have recessed maxillas and there lower third isn’t good, but somehow they are high tier normies?
Too hard to tell how recessed someone's maxilla is from a front shot of their face. Also lower third isn't everything, it's accepted by almost everyone that eye area is the most important part of the face. Also harmony comes into play which can really make someone's shit features look good or someone's good features look shit. There's a lot more to looks than comparing individual pieces. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Lol what shitstorm? The shitstorm begins when you to try to explain something to an incel and they just start getting mad and writing cope
Not really, they wrote their opinions and you just attacked them and now you are calling people incels to mock them and their opinions. Pretty lame tbh.

Too hard to tell how recessed someone's maxilla is from a front shot of their face. Also lower third isn't everything, it's accepted by almost everyone that eye area is the most important part of the face. Also harmony comes into play which can really make someone's shit features look good or someone's good features look shit. There's a lot more to looks than comparing individual pieces. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

I don’t really want to get into this debate, by it isn’t “accepted by everyone”, until coming to this site I never even heard anyone talk about eye area. Have you never heard people talk about jawlines being attractive?

The guys in the picture really don’t have that great eye area, I am firmly convinced if they are high tier normies than I am too.

And they lack harmony too. I have pretty bad harmony, but in motion you don’t really pay attention to harmony unless you get a good state at someone’s face. Remember, those pictures are professionally taken from ideal angles and those guys are looksmaxed

I don’t really want to get into this debate, by it isn’t “accepted by everyone”, until coming to this site I never even heard anyone talk about eye area. Have you never heard people talk about jawlines being attractive?

The guys in the picture really don’t have that great eye area, I am firmly convinced if they are high tier normies than I am too.

And they lack harmony too. I have pretty bad harmony, but in motion you don’t really pay attention to harmony unless you get a good state at someone’s face. Remember, those pictures are professionally taken from ideal angles and those guys are looksmaxed
The guy in the pic has a considerably better eye area than yours, so if his isn't great yours is considerably worse. Harmony is the most important aspect in looks imo and it also matters in motion as well obviously.

Why did you make hightier normie and chadlite the only options if by your own reasoning they're the exact same thing? Shouldn't you have added normie into the poll?

Why are you being so defensive then? Did you not come here asking for opinions? Eye area is highly valued here as a general indicator of attractiveness.

I think you are slightly above average, which is why I give you 4.5 PSL. That's not a high tier normie, which according to who you ask is PSL 5 or 6.

Maybe you think you are a chadlite according to somewhere or someone else boyo, but not here. Don't take it too harshly, but we really are trying to give candid feedback.

Not really, they wrote their opinions and you just attacked them and now you are calling people incels to mock them and their opinions. Pretty lame tbh.

Look, honestly “denial” and “coping” as you call it is just my natural way of thinking.

I like getting a wide range of opinions with extensive explanations behind it so that I can weigh out results accordingly. If you don’t like it, nobody is asking you to camp out on my thread and keep on repeating your dogmatic opinion.

Some people comply and I engage in intelligent discussion with them, others start ranting about how I am “coping” or even resort to trolling.

I only called one user here an incel, and that’s just because he probably is. He called me a high-tier normie in another thread, and then he claims my chin doesn’t exist all of a sudden. He berated any type of counter argument I tried to make to his opinion, and from that point on I stopped taking him seriously. I already gave him way too much attention. I can only care so much about what another man thinks of my chin.

this thread feels like @Defiant_Soul rate me thread

but a more timid version

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
Why are you being so defensive then? Did you not come here asking for opinions? Eye area is highly valued here as a general indicator of attractiveness.

I think you are slightly above average, which is why I give you 4.5 PSL. That's not a high tier normie, which according to who you ask is PSL 5 or 6.

Maybe you think you are a chadlite according to somewhere or someone else boyo, but not here. Don't take it too harshly, but we really are trying to give candid feedback.

Well, prior to this thread, most people I have asked agreed that I am a high-tier normie. They generally give me between a 5 and 6 PSL.
The guy in the pic has a considerably better eye area than yours, so if his isn't great yours is considerably worse. Harmony is the most important aspect in looks imo and it also matters in motion as well obviously.

Why did you make hightier normie and chadlite the only options if by your own reasoning they're the exact same thing? Shouldn't you have added normie into the poll?

I didn’t add normie into the poll because I knew a bunch of trolls were going to rate me low-tier normie in the comment section anyway.

Funny how when you put an actual poll in where trolls can’t say stupid shit, you get a realistic rating. 8 people said I was a high-tier normie, and 2 said I was chadlite, but according to this thread you would think I am below average.

Also, no one wants to explain why high-tier normie and chadlite are any different?

A high-tier normie and a chadlite are both considered good looking irl, and that’s about it.

A Chad is considered to be like a god among men and his dating life is laughably easy. Hundreds of instant matches on tinder, women approaching him in public, etc.

Meanwhile a chadlite and high tier normie have it better than most people, but not quite like chad.

Lastly, I also believe if you have a good physique you ascend drastically. A normie can ascend to chadlite levels of attractiveness with a good body. I have a good physique, but everyone on this thread ignores it because half of you have just resorted to berating me now.

I can’t help but to feel the bias

Look, honestly “denial” and “coping” as you call it is just my natural way of thinking.

I like getting a wide range of opinions with extensive explanations behind it so that I can weigh out results accordingly. If you don’t like it, nobody is asking you to camp out on my thread and keep on repeating your dogmatic opinion.

Some people comply and I engage in intelligent discussion with them, others start ranting about how I am “coping” or even resort to trolling.

I only called one user here an incel, and that’s just because he probably is. He called me a high-tier normie in another thread, and then he claims my chin doesn’t exist all of a sudden. He berated any type of counter argument I tried to make to his opinion, and from that point on I stopped taking him seriously. I already gave him way too much attention. I can only care so much about what another man thinks of my chin.
You are coping because you ask for opinions and then attack people if you don't like the result. If you are so adamant in seeing yourself as a high-tier normie or even a Chadlite I don't know what to tell you.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
I am a chadlite not you
not one bit above average in the west you delusional curry.
why do indians always think they are good looking when they mog the rest of their people?

You are coping because you ask for opinions and then attack people if you don't like the result. If you are so adamant in seeing yourself as a high-tier normie or even a Chadlite I don't know what to tell you.

Here’s a thought, maybe don’t say anything anymore?

You stated your opinion multiple times, and I took it into consideration. Why are you still here?

You can hardly consider anything I wrote as attacking. I called one guy an incel.

Here’s a thought, maybe don’t say anything anymore?

You stated your opinion multiple times, and I took it into consideration. Why are you still here?

You can hardly consider anything I wrote as attacking. I called one guy an incel.
Because you are being arrogant and up to now I had nothing else to do. You attacked multiple people who gave you their opinion and everyone can see it.

Because you are being arrogant and up to now I had nothing else to do. You attacked multiple people who gave you their opinion and everyone can see it.

I attack if I get attacked.

What happens on this site is someone gives me an opinion, if I don’t agree with it I rebuttal, and when I rebuttal they insult me, and THEN I “attack” them:

I don’t know what exactly you perceived as attacking. A couple of offensive comments where clearly jokes which I made in the beginning, and from that point on there are no insults.

I’m not being arrogant. In your head, trying to get justification is considered arrogance when the only arrogant viewpoint is your own.

You are trying to tell, “you are average/below average”, don’t ask why, if you ask why you are arrogant. Honestly fuck off. That’s something I will insult you for.

I attack if I get attacked.

What happens on this site is someone gives me an opinion, if I don’t agree with it I rebuttal, and when I rebuttal they insult me, and THEN I “attack” them:

I don’t know what exactly you perceived as attacking. A couple of offensive comments where clearly jokes which I made in the beginning, and from that point on there are no insults.

I’m not being arrogant. In your head, trying to get justification is considered arrogance when the only arrogant viewpoint is your own.

You are trying to tell, “you are average/below average”, don’t ask why, if you ask why you are arrogant. Honestly fuck off. That’s something I will insult you for.
No, you are a blue pill beta cuck.

Unless you think I am high tier normie or chadlite, in that case, you are a red pill alpha male
ur a piece of shit of a Slav for not supporting another Slav I hope u squat on a broken beer bottle
you need to lay off with that low-t aspie stare if it fucked your eyesight enough to the point where you think I’m better in picture than in motion
View attachment 98220

That would probably be because I am muscular and have a nice jaw, but I guess chicks in bars only notice you when you take pictures from funky angles in your moms basement
There you go, doesn't really seem joke material. We get some people like you once in a while and it's always a pain. You had asked people to rate you and they did what you asked for, to which you replied in this manner. It doesn't even appear to me that you asked them why they had rated you that way.

Well, prior to this thread, most people I have asked agreed that I am a high-tier normie. They generally give me between a 5 and 6 PSL.

I didn’t add normie into the poll because I knew a bunch of trolls were going to rate me low-tier normie in the comment section anyway.

Funny how when you put an actual poll in where trolls can’t say stupid shit, you get a realistic rating. 8 people said I was a high-tier normie, and 2 said I was chadlite, but according to this thread you would think I am below average.

Also, no one wants to explain why high-tier normie and chadlite are any different?

A high-tier normie and a chadlite are both considered good looking irl, and that’s about it.

A Chad is considered to be like a god among men and his dating life is laughably easy. Hundreds of instant matches on tinder, women approaching him in public, etc.

Meanwhile a chadlite and high tier normie have it better than most people, but not quite like chad.

Lastly, I also believe if you have a good physique you ascend drastically. A normie can ascend to chadlite levels of attractiveness with a good body. I have a good physique, but everyone on this thread ignores it because half of you have just resorted to berating me now.

I can’t help but to feel the bias
Your fragile ego can't take that you're not as good looking as you thought you were and you didn't even put the option cause you're too scared if someone voted that and you already have the defense mechanism that they're just trolling if they vote you anything other than good looking. Also your physic is alright the worst part about it is the abs and that's arguably the most important part for sex appeal even if you got lower bf your ab muscles aren't shaped good. Also tbh in the physic pic your face looks slightly below average.

There you go, doesn't really seem joke material. We get some people like you once in a while and it's always a pain. You had asked people to rate you and they did what you asked for, to which you replied in this manner. It doesn't even appear to me that you asked them why they had rated you that way.

Yeah boyo, that’s the comments I was referring to.

The one about him being a blue pill beta cuck was clearly a joke. If you look at the ratings, many people found it hilarious, so I’m sorry if you didn’t find it as “joke material”, but that’s just you.

The one to Dotacel was also a joke. We are both Slavs who love shitposting so I think he understands there was no harm intended.

The one about the low-t aspie stare was the same guy who I called an incel. Similarly to you, I just sensed hostility from him masked with him trying to look supportive. I honestly just don’t like that guy. I had a long, pointless discussion with him about why he rated me that way, and he basically admitted I was above average while claiming I was below average. Read the convo if you’re so interested.

If it’s such a pain, than leave my thread. I’ve dealt with a lot more annoying shit on this site than this, and you will only find this annoying if you are trying to put content on this thread which doesn’t belong.
Your fragile ego can't take that you're not as good looking as you thought you were and you didn't even put the option cause you're too scared if someone voted that and you already have the defense mechanism that they're just trolling if they vote you anything other than good looking. Also your physic is alright the worst part about it is the abs and that's arguably the most important part for sex appeal even if you got lower bf your ab muscles aren't shaped good. Also tbh in the physic pic your face looks slightly below average.

I don’t have a fragile ego, you’re just skewed.

In the end of the day, this was just for fun. Or whatever you want to call it.

You look the way you look and no amount of opinions from users on this website will impact the way your looks affect your life.

If I had a fragile ego I wouldn’t have responded to all of these comments.

Idrk what else to say. My physique mogs most of the population, but it’s just “alright”. There’s zero perception of the real world on this site, and that’s my problem.

Last edited:

The one about him being a blue pill beta cuck was clearly a joke. If you look at the ratings, many people found it hilarious, so I’m sorry if you didn’t find it as “joke material”, but that’s just you.

The one to Dotacel was also a joke. We are both Slavs who love shitposting so I think he understands there was no harm intended.

The one about the low-t aspie stare was the same guy who I called an incel. Similarly to you, I just sensed hostility from him masked with him trying to look supportive. I honestly just don’t like that guy. I had a long, pointless discussion with him about why he rated me that way, and he basically admitted I was above average while claiming I was below average. Read the convo if you’re so interested.

If it’s such a pain, than leave my thread. I’ve dealt with a lot more annoying shit on this site than this, and you will only find this annoying if you are trying to put content on this thread which doesn’t belong.

You look the way you look and no amount of opinions from users on this website will impact the way your looks affect your life.

Idrk what else to say. My physique mogs most of the population, but it’s just “alright”. There’s zero perception of the real world on this site, and that’s my problem.
Don't get me wrong your physic is above average because it seems like your bideltoid is above average and your bideltoid to chest to waist is above average but could be better, your body doesn't v taper which is ideal (mine doesn't either) and your abs are pretty bad. In other words it's not like you're a physic mogging machine but you're above average in that regard forsure.

Don't get me wrong your physic is above average because it seems like your bideltoid is above average and your bideltoid to chest to waist is above average but could be better, your body doesn't v taper which is ideal (mine doesn't either) and your abs are pretty bad. In other words it's not like you're a physic mogging machine but you're above average in that regard forsure.

Most people don’t work out at all. Sure, in the fitness community full of fake natties and genetic freaks, I am just “above average” or maybe even “below average”, but considering a solid 90% of the world population has soft physiques because they literally don’t even lift, being in the top 10% is far more than above average.

It’s the same shit with the face. Everyone here stares at male models all day, and they think if you’re eye area doesn’t match up to theirs you are automatically average looking or below.

Things aren't looking good for you man.
When did i ever admit that you're above or below average? I was pretty clear as to why i rated you a 5 PSL

You have huge failos such as bug eyes and bad mouth area. Skull shape doesn't mean anything if your bad features surpass any good ones you have.

Maybe in a past thread i said you could be above average but today i saw you in motion and nothing stood out.
You're average, end of the discussion. Call me an incel or whatever i don't mind. I find all of this quite pointless tbh.

Things aren't looking good for you man.
When did i ever admit that you're above or below average? I was pretty clear as to why i rated you a 5 PSL

You have huge failos such as bug eyes and bad mouth area. Skull shape doesn't mean anything if your bad features surpass any good ones you have.

Maybe in a past thread i said you could be above average but today i saw you in motion and nothing stood out.
You're average, end of the discussion. Call me an incel or whatever i don't mind. I find all of this quite pointless tbh.

It is pointless.

Yes, you being here is pointless. Now go out in the real world and mog below average males.
:feelstastyman:

In the real world, your idea of below average is average.

All the racist cunts on this site consider Indians/Asians to be unattractive, when they make up the majority of the population. Then they go out and make up some bullshit standard for what the average male looks like.

Twisting my words every single time.
This thread is a huge cope after all. You're insecure and projecting hard.
There are guys here that have received worse ratings than you and don't mind the truth. I respect them for that. You on the other hand are 100% delusional. So sad.

Those responses still don't seem really friendly to me, or at least you were trying to mask some level of annoyance IF they were to be intended as jokes which I don't fully believe.
Too bad I am one of these people who can't stop feeling annoyance just by leaving, it'd keep itching and bothering me.

Twisting my words every single time.
This thread is a huge cope after all. You're insecure and projecting hard.
There are guys here that have received worse ratings than you and don't mind the truth. I respect them for that. You on the other hand are 100% delusional. So sad.

I don’t believe in all this “cope” crap.

Of course I’m insecure, everybody is. The way that people on this site delude themselves into thinking they have conquered their insecurities by not “coping” is hilarious. You don’t conquer your insecurities, they are there for life. This life is one big cope.

Personally, I don’t really care if you respect me or not.

I never really proclaimed myself as anything yet. I would like to believe I am a high-tier normie/chadlite, but in the end of the day I have gotten quite mixed opinions, and with the way my face is structured it truly is in the eye of the beholder. Some people found me to be as high as chadlite, others found me to be below average.

Since you keep trying to give my your delusional doses of reality, what I just wrote is as real as it is. I came here looking for opinions and I got them. You keep trying to come off like you are secure with yourself, yet you keep coming back to my thread trying to tell me I am delusional about the way I look even though I never truly called myself anything. I just suggested that I might be a high-tier normie/chadlite.

The reason I am hostile to you is because you are hostile to me, not because I am trying to shoot the messenger or whatever other bullshit you keep trying to tell yourself.

This site is incredibly delusional. Everyone knows this. Indians/Asians are considered automatically unattractive unless they are of top tier looks, and Indians/Asians make up most of the world population.

Basically, the average here is determined by mostly white men mixed in with a few cringe bbc halos or whatever else this site likes to employ into the PSL rating, and the majority of the world population either gets lost in translation or is categorized as subhuman. Above average looking guys get considered below average, guys who could be models are considered chadlite, and chads don’t exist (I NEVER SEE THEM).

You are a normie which means:

50% of the population are like you ( 5 PSL )

30% are below that (3-4 PSL) and the remaining

20% are chadlites and above ( 6 + PSL )

When i say you don't mog anyone i meant who could you possibly mog ?? 4 PSL people are subhuman tier.
Yeah you mog them, every average guy does if that makes you feel better.

A normie can't mog other normies you're just different looking, not better.
Chadlites and above can mog normies.

I explained this to the best of my ability and have nothing more to say.
I've been 100% honest with you just like others in the comments.
4 PSL is average

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and Darth Cialis
I’m just here for perspective. Every community in this world is extremist.

People are either 100% blue pill, or they are 100% black pill when the world just doesn’t work like that

Nah it's guys that have visible flaws so below average
No that's PSL 3. A 5 PSL is above average. That's the mid to high-tier normie category.

• +1
Reactions: ghostfaceguyinvegas
No that's PSL 3. A 5 PSL is above average. That's the mid to high-tier normie category.

1-2 are deformed people

3-4 are people that have many bad features (mouth breathers for example) and considered ugly in general

5 are average looking with 1-2 bad features here and there

6 are chadlites with mostly good features and 1 bad

7-8 are Chads, guys that are really good looking and make heads turn

9 i think they exist only in Photoshop

1-2 are deformed people

3-4 are people that have many bad features (mouth breathers for example) and considered ugly in general

Lmao if the whole system is based off an ideal that only exists in photoshop, then it is delusional

1-2 are deformed people

9-Perfect
8-Gigachad
7-Chad
6-Chadlite
5-High-Tier Normie
4-Normie
3-Ugly
2-Subhuman
1-Ogre

Lmao if the whole system is based off an ideal that only exists in photoshop, then it is delusional
I've never seen a 9 PSL in my life and if they exist they're so rare like 1 in a million.

9-Perfect
8-Gigachad
7-Chad
6-Chadlite
5-High-Tier Normie
4-Normie
3-Ugly
2-Subhuman
1-Ogre

Don’t forget, if you are Asian/Indian/Native American/Hispanic/middle eastern/middle aged you are automatically PSL 2 or below.
Don’t forget, if you are Asian/Indian/Native American/Hispanic/middle eastern/middle aged you are automatically PSL 2 or below.
So much for averages

This is my personal interpretation of the PSL system opinions can differ.

I've never seen a 9 PSL in my life and if they exist they're so rare like 1 in a million.
There's only 1 or 2 living right now. They're a genetic rarity.

So much for averages
Yes, that's why my sig is subhuman slauer
This is my personal interpretation of the PSL system opinions can differ.
There's only 1 system, follow it

Nope thats a cope

There's only 1 or 2 living right now. They're a genetic rarity.

Yes, that's why my sig is subhuman slauer

There's only 1 system, follow it
Lol i think i have a pretty accurate idea of the psl system boyo

I don't think so. Because everyone from lookism(where it was made) follows this system

His PSL system is based off of rich white teenagers in Santa Monica County California