Rate me

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned

Rate me and tell me what surgeries I would need to significantly ascend. Soft looksmaxing tips are also welcome, thank you in advance

K I'll give my rating. 5 PSL. Nothing special. Low tier normie look. For the tenth time, you need jaw surgeries. Get a consultation with a surgeon to determine what you need. You can ascend to 7.5 if you do everything right. Also if you're not eyebrow/eyelash maxing you're really wasting your time.

K I'll give my rating. 5 PSL. Nothing special. Low tier normie look. For the tenth time, you need jaw surgeries. Get a consultation with a surgeon to determine what you need. You can ascend to 7.5 if you do everything right. Also if you're not eyebrow/eyelash maxing you're really wasting your time.
Gotcha, I'll do that. But you know... a fucking jaw implant costs a fortune, nothing under 5k at least, correct?

Gotcha, I'll do that. But you know... a fucking jaw implant costs a fortune, nothing under 5k at least, correct?
Probably. Looksmaxing might cost up to $30k + depending on how far you wanna take it. But is it worth improving your self esteem and knowing that when you go out people will treat you well from the start? Girls, employers, strangers? I'd say so.

Probably. Looksmaxing might cost up to $30k + depending on how far you wanna take it. But is it worth improving your self esteem and knowing that when you go out people will treat you well from the start? Girls, employers, strangers? I'd say so.
Fuck, 30k? Fucking rope fuel man, no way I could pay that amount, not even fucking 5k.

Personally call me a retard but I'm only doing all this for the women, I don't care about moneymaxxing due to looksmaxxing all that much.

Interestingly enough 7/10 girls look at me all the time like I'm attractive. I've had attractive women rate me (online, without knowing them) 8.5/10. I got proof if anyone wants lol

Still, I need to looksmax and that's all that matters. Even by r/truerateme female raters I've been rated 6+. Weird as fuck.

What bloat are you talking about? lmao

you can still lose a little for BF, and if you look that fat with that less bf, idk wat to say.. su

you can still lose a little for BF, and if you look that fat with that less bf, idk wat to say.. su
What do you mean I look fat? Like, where, in the face?

Edit: Sure, you're right, I'm still nowehere near Men's Physique competition level look so...

Pretty decent. You could get girls already. You probably just suck at talking/are shy/no personality

Pretty decent. You could get girls already. You probably just suck at talking/are shy/no personality
Fuck, truth. I'm not shy, I'm getting better at passing shit tests. Last time a young philippina sent me a PM on reddit telling me to KIK her, I'm like OK, then 20 minutes mid convo, I ask her something and then she starts ignoring me. Hasn't responded ever since and it's been 5 days.

Smfh, I could at least have gotten an oiled up ass and pussy pic, please for fucks sake feed my dick you asian cunts. -.-

Fuck, truth. I'm not shy, I'm getting better at passing shit tests. Last time a young philippina sent me a PM on reddit telling me to KIK her, I'm like OK, then 20 minutes mid convo, I ask her something and then she starts ignoring me. Hasn't responded ever since and it's been 5 days.

Smfh, I could at least have gotten an oiled up ass and pussy pic, please for fucks sake feed my dick you asian cunts. -.-
Yeah, girls have low attention span these days or they feel entitled to the best of the best. So, if you can't manage to keep their attention or aren't gigachad, it can be hard.

Also, do you have a lot of friends?

Yeah, girls have low attention span these days or they feel entitled to the best of the best. So, if you can't manage to keep their attention or aren't gigachad, it can be hard.

Also, do you have a lot of friends?
Not really, just a few friends.

No, I mean SHE started the whole convo. First she messaged me about my eyes (said they were beautiful lol) then wanted me to KIK her, I was like sure. Then we started sexting and she stopped. I didn't say anything bad or crazy yet she stopped, wtf...

Fuck, 30k? Fucking rope fuel man, no way I could pay that amount, not even fucking 5k.

Personally call me a retard but I'm only doing all this for the women, I don't care about moneymaxxing due to looksmaxxing all that much.

Interestingly enough 7/10 girls look at me all the time like I'm attractive. I've had attractive women rate me (online, without knowing them) 8.5/10. I got proof if anyone wants lol

Still, I need to looksmax and that's all that matters. Even by r/truerateme female raters I've been rated 6+. Weird as fuck.
30k is a higher extreme for really going all in. You are NOT 8.5 bro. It's bluepill talk, not objective rating like we do here. On a PSL scale, your face is no more than 5.5, and I'd say you're 5 in all honesty. If those females found you genuinely attractive you would be slaying. Keep your ego humble, work, save, looksmax. But to get an estimate, consult a doctor man, it costs like 50 bucks.

30k is a higher extreme for really going all in. You are NOT 8.5 bro. It's bluepill talk, not objective rating like we do here. On a PSL scale, your face is no more than 5.5, and I'd say you're 5 in all honesty. If those females found you genuinely attractive you would be slaying. Keep your ego humble, work, save, looksmax. But to get an estimate, consult a doctor man, it costs like 50 bucks.
I agree with you, but this is what I don't understand: If I approached a female IN REAL LIFE, then of course she wouldn't say "you're ugly gtfo" since as a male I'm probably stronger than 99% of all females. Makes sense.

But asking STRANGERS online has no such risks at all, I mean, she could block me any time she wants. Why do they overrate me then? This makes no sense at all given all this happened ONLINE. They're not even friends, I've never met them before neither online nor irl, why do they still give me these inflated ratings? Just... why the fuck?

I agree with you, but this is what I don't understand: If I approached a female IN REAL LIFE, then of course she wouldn't say "you're ugly gtfo" since as a male I'm probably stronger than 99% of all females. Makes sense.

But asking STRANGERS online has no such risks at all, I mean, she could block me any time she wants. Why do they overrate me then? This makes no sense at all given all this happened ONLINE. They're not even friends, I've never met them before neither online nor irl, why do they still give me these inflated ratings? Just... why the fuck?
Understand, females are by nature driven by emotion. They want to make you feel good, not give you the brutal honest truth. Girls are never to be believed for what they say, ONLY what they do. And their real primal attraction goes to Chad/Chadlite, that's it. Those are the guys they fuck when they're feeling down, they go for guys like me and you when they want an easy male who won't leave.

Not really, just a few friends.

No, I mean SHE started the whole convo. First she messaged me about my eyes (said they were beautiful lol) then wanted me to KIK her, I was like sure. Then we started sexting and she stopped. I didn't say anything bad or crazy yet she stopped, wtf...
TBH, people on here are too brutal, like @CupOfCoffee. Even if you are 5 psl, you can still get a decent amount of girls with words. If you look back into my posts and find my rating thread, you will see how I look. Not the best in the world, but girls frequently tell me I have beautiful hair and try to initiate with me. I am simply too autistic to follow up though. Normally, I will just awkwardly smile or says thanks; when I should be trying to keep convo flowing and build onto what they tell me.

Understand, females are by nature driven by emotion. They want to make you feel good, not give you the brutal honest truth. Girls are never to be believed for what they say, ONLY what they do. And their real primal attraction goes to Chad/Chadlite, that's it. Those are the guys they fuck when they're feeling down, they go for guys like me and you when they want an easy male who won't leave.
Hmm yeah I've heard about that, I agree.

I'm never going to betabuxx. Period. Hell to the motherfucking no. I'll sooner rope than betabuxx. Fuck these manipulative foids.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
TBH, people on here are too brutal, like @CupOfCoffee. Even if you are 5 psl, you can still get a decent amount of girls with words. If you look back into my posts and find my rating thread, you will see how I look. Not the best in the world, but girls frequently tell me I have beautiful hair and try to initiate with me. I am simply too autistic to follow up though. Normally, I will just awkwardly smile or says thanks; when I should be trying to keep convo flowing and build onto what they tell me.
At 5 he can get some girls, I have as well and one girl complimented my eyes. I'm saying he's not a catch, a girl won't love him like she would a 7 psl. He's bound to betabux with his current looks.
Hmm yeah I've heard about that, I agree.

I'm never going to betabuxx. Period. Hell to the motherfucking no. I'll sooner rope than betabuxx. Fuck these manipulative foids.
That's the spirit.

Face looks decent, body looks good, i don't see why you should have any problems. Maybe you won't get rated high PSL but by real life standards with real people not deep into the whole "lookism beauty formula thing" i'd say you're above average and good to go with everyday people and girls. I wouldn't go for surgery if i were you, just gymmax, skin and hairmax. You're above average by IRL standards and real life average people have no problems being happy or in relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Face looks decent, body looks good, i don't see why you should have any problems. Maybe you won't get rated high PSL but by real life standards with real people not deep into the whole "lookism beauty formula thing" i'd say you're above average and good to go with everyday people and girls. I wouldn't go for surgery if i were you, just gymmax, skin and hairmax. You're above average by IRL standards and real life average people have no problems being happy or in relationships.
Thanks bro but the key here is I'm not going to betabuxx, so i need to looksmax so I won't HAVE TO betabuxx to get, say, 7PSL chicks.

Just shower and shave bro

you are above average but nothing that would make a girl walking by look twice

you could prob slay in latin land or SEA region

you are above average but nothing that would make a girl walking by look twice

you could prob slay in latin land or SEA region
Well how to make them look twice?

if you had darker hair, it *MIGHT* help.

your weakest region seems to be your lower third @ first glance
100% correct, everyone tells me that. Mewing isn't gonna work at my age it seems, apparently it's only good if you're in the process of puberty. I'm well past that alreay, at the age of 21.

100% correct, everyone tells me that. Mewing isn't gonna work at my age it seems, apparently it's only good if you're in the process of puberty. I'm well past that alreay, at the age of 21.

you could try blasting highly androgenic steroids in hope of a fuller beard. otherwise not really sure surgery-wise

Talking about JUST the face I'd say you're a 4/10, you make up for it with your height and your body, though, but in terms of soft looksmaxing I'd see if you can do anything to make your eyebrows more prominent, and maybe dye your hair a darker color. A more drastic measure would be a jaw implant, because your prominent cheekbones make your jaw look really thin.

you could try blasting highly androgenic steroids in hope of a fuller beard. otherwise not really sure surgery-wise
First I'm gonna have to build up my natural muscle mass, and then start roiding the fuck out of myself. I want to see what my face looks like at 4% bf, idgaf if that will kill me. YOLO

First I'm gonna have to build up my natural muscle mass, and then start roiding the fuck out of myself. I want to see what my face looks like at 4% bf, idgaf if that will kill me. YOLO
Dont forget to post pics when you are 4% bf and roided.

Talking about JUST the face I'd say you're a 4/10, you make up for it with your height and your body, though, but in terms of soft looksmaxing I'd see if you can do anything to make your eyebrows more prominent, and maybe dye your hair a darker color. A more drastic measure would be a jaw implant, because your prominent cheekbones make your jaw look really thin.
Brah I don't think I have cheekbones lmao. Look at asian dudes, their zygos are crazy because they're asian. I'm mixed race srs (asian+caucasian) but... I don't have prominent zygos.
Dont forget to post pics when you are 4% bf and roided.
Ok. What's your prediction tho? :O

Brah I don't think I have cheekbones lmao. Look at asian dudes, their zygos are crazy because they're asian. I'm mixed race srs (asian+caucasian) but... I don't have prominent zygos.
They don't stick out enough to be super visible because you're not super skinny, but they stick out enough at the sides to make your jaw look smaller in comparison.

+Good eye area
+Strong chin
+NW0
+Strong Chico nose
+White

-Below average zygos
-Weak jaw
-Probably recessed chin(need side profile)
-Lack of hallow cheeks
-Shit tier eyebrows
-Bad browridge
-Gay vibes

Use minoxil to thicken your brows, start rubbing it with papaya oil to make more dark.
Start mewing. Start bonesmashing on your zygos.

4/10 PSL
5/10 IRL

Cut to the single digit bf then come here again.

Rate me and tell me what surgeries I would need to significantly ascend. Soft looksmaxing tips are also welcome, thank you in advance

no idea why they didnt mention it but you look like submissive autist with 10 IQ.

something about your face gives 100% vibe (meaning, to anyone you meet)
and that vibe is:
"I am submisive pussy...
...But not only that, I am dumb as well...
... Date me please"

no idea why they didnt mention it but you look like submissive autist with 10 IQ.

something about your face gives 100% vibe (meaning, to anyone you meet)
and that vibe is:
"I am submisive pussy...
...But not only that, I am dumb as well...
... Date me please"
Can you do me a favor? srs
+Good eye area
+Strong chin
+NW0
+Strong Chico nose
+White

-Below average zygos
-Weak jaw
-Lack of hallow cheeks
-Shit tier eyebrows
-Bad browridge
-Gay vibes

Use minoxil to thicken your brows, start rubbing it with papaya oil to make more dark.

4/10 PSL
5/10 IRL

gay hahahhaahhahaha wtf why? what gave that vibe off?
+Good eye area
+Strong chin
+NW0
+Strong Chico nose
+White

-Below average zygos
-Weak jaw
-Lack of hallow cheeks
-Shit tier eyebrows
-Bad browridge
-Gay vibes

4/10 PSL
5/10 IRL

im 21 dude mewin isnt gonna do shit at my age

Can you do me a favor? srs

gay hahahhaahhahaha wtf why? what gave that vibe off?

im 21 dude mewin isnt gonna do shit at my age

You look feminine.

How tall are you exactly?

Height - shoulder width - wrist reference - hip ratio
Well I'm relatively OK height-wise I think. I have broad shoulders. My waist is slim/narrow so I have a V-taper (lite version let's say).

omg op, you look so daunting.

Grow out your hair, use minoxidil for thicker eyebrows and for the cherry on the cake get a jaw surgery