Rate me

G

Genericwhitemale

Iron
8F5835C2 E2F5 4DC9 934E A6558C9A6985

What can I do to improve my face? Would a jaw implant enhance me to any significant level?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Fucking brutal, jaw implant would help, 3/10

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, Dr. Bludy, poopoohead and 6 others
Alread a good looking base. I'd advise going a route of normie looksmaxxing (skin care, leaning, oral posture) before pursuing any surgical options as you don't really any immediate glaring failos

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21863, justinzayn and 13 others
Alread a good looking base. I'd advise going a route of normie looksmaxxing (skin care, leaning, oral posture) before pursuing any surgical options as you don't really any immediate glaring failos
Alright Ty

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Should look into surgery at the same time but he looks fine rn

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and WanderingBurro
Ignore what the other forum thug (@Blackgymmax) said you don’t need implants just fix your disgusting skin with accutane and tretinoin and you should be fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, forevermirin, justinzayn and 5 others
Textbook MTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and forevermirin
Ignore what the other forum thug (@Blackgymmax) said you don’t need implants just fix your disgusting skin with accutane and tretinoin and you should be fine
Screenshot 20230301 195619 Gallery
898a68f6ee8fa900451e31f55cca53730

Yes just listen to forum rotters like yourself. You know exactly what youre doing. Dont embarrass yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles, Jigen, Deleted member 21700 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27281, ascension and Blackgymmax
You could easily be HTN by gymmaxing and softmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Hop on tretinion.

He mogs your pre surgery face to oblivion jfl what was the point of showing your subhuman mug? Lol ofc if he looked really bad then he should get surgery but he doesn’t
Lol hes still subhuman himself. His soft maxxes wont even come close to me rn and thats what he needs to have any smv Lol. He cant just look ok with no acne you retard. He would get near nothing xD

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and twilight
Lol hes still subhuman himself. His soft maxxes wont even come close to me rn and thats what he needs to have any smv Lol. He cant just look ok with no acne you retard. He would get near nothing xD
Agree to disagree

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
lol @ all u retards ITT

ye let’s morph this guy with perfect skin and he’ll be htn? htn is top 10% lol if u think this guy is top 10% after that
You could easily be HTN by gymmaxing and softmaxing

You look really young. What's your age?

lol @ all u retards ITT

ye let’s morph this guy with perfect skin and he’ll be htn? htn is top 10% lol if u think this guy is top 10% after that
Not only skin, also his hat and physique too. HTN is not top 10% you probably don’t get out of the house enough. He’s low MTN he could be HTN without surgery

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
lol @ all u retards ITT

in what world is HTN top 10%? lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and forevermirin
Looks like you got the exact surgery I’d want, your jaw looks way better after your implant

Why the fuck did you get rhino

That is literally wasting centuries of genetic improvement that gave you the capacity to breathe better for absolutely nothing
k

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
take my advice and don't listen to this retarded nigga blackgymmax

Very good base, how tall are you?

school shooter pheno subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, whiteissuperior and AscendingHero
View attachment 2097135View attachment 2097136
Yes just listen to forum rotters like yourself. You know exactly what youre doing. Dont embarrass yourself
Rhino ascended him and harmonized his proportions so much

Fixing his middle third, hairline/temples, +better hairstyle, jaw height/angularity and coloring +lashes would further ascend him

Overall his face could be more forward grown though +better orbital depth

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and Blackgymmax
Rhino ascended him and harmonized his proportions so much

Fixing his middle third, hairline/temples, +better hairstyle, jaw and coloring +lashes would further ascend him

Overall his face could be more forward grown though +better orbital depth
Rate him now - face only

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing, Blackgymmax, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
holy shit your ascension story should be stickied on this site

@justgetacutbro @whiteissuperior @LightSkinNoob just look
Nahhh Ik lol it’s dead insane how he ascended ngl lolll

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
holy shit your ascension story should be stickied on this site

@justgetacutbro @whiteissuperior @LightSkinNoob just look